Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prized phantom possesions

+38
NightRachel
AlwaysChristine
StrangerThanUDreamt
Bunvendor
rmbianchi
toasterphantom
ChristineDaae1982
justin1976
Phantomlove
Phantom on a Budget
phantomphan1992
Madame Giry
Callie Daae
Scorp
ML6
Cape Twirl of Doom
IamErik771
fondestgreeting
InkedAlchemist
Christine's Shadow
Rebecca
phantom10906
Becky
TGITPC
Stephanie
Blind Phan
SenorSwanky
KarriesAngel
tiawhitecat
phantomgirl110
MasqPhan
Riene
Helen
Phantom Cat
operafantomet
HerMajesty
EarlFan
carlottawannabe
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Prized phantom possesions - Page 2 Empty Re: Prized phantom possesions

Post  operafantomet Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Rebecca, wow! Amazing costumes there, I'm in awe.

I'm sorry for all you've been through these last years, I hope things are improving on you - and I'm glad you're both back in the Phantom world! Very Happy
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  Paula74 Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm seriously loving the PONR robe picture.

(And watch out for Christine's Shadow...she's likely to make good on that threat! Wink )
Paula74
Paula74

http://www.hugh-panaro.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine's Shadow Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Paula74 wrote:I'm seriously loving the PONR robe picture.

(And watch out for Christine's Shadow...she's likely to make good on that threat! Wink )

I'm not creepy. I'm just affectionate. (or creepy, your choice.) rabbit
Christine's Shadow
Christine's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 pm

operafantomet wrote:Rebecca, wow! Amazing costumes there, I'm in awe.

I'm sorry for all you've been through these last years, I hope things are improving on you - and I'm glad you're both back in the Phantom world! Very Happy

Thank you - we love them Very Happy Though I can hardly take credit for making any of them. I keep saying someday I'll learn how to sew. Your costumes are sooo gorgeous and inspiring! I love your Wishing Dress too... so pretty!

And thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to finally get back to doing something I, and we, enjoy again... POTO Very Happy I missed it!

to all posted costumes: ... *pets the screen* hey rebecca... you live in Toronto... you better watch out, I might hunt you down for that PONR robe... I MEAN.

I'll alert security in our building to be on the lookout Wink That one is Jeff's favourite too!

~Rebecca

Last edited by Rebecca on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:08 pm

*suddenly happy she lives in Norway* Smile
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm glad I don't live in Toronto either.... Wink But I do wish it was easier to hang out with Jeff and Rebecca. You guys need to come visit us sometime. Smile We're also looking forward to the prospect of seeing you guys in Vegas next year. You too, Anea! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 pm

phantomfett wrote:I'm glad I don't live in Toronto either.... Wink But I do wish it was easier to hang out with Jeff and Rebecca. You guys need to come visit us sometime. Smile We're also looking forward to the prospect of seeing you guys in Vegas next year. You too, Anea! Wink
Very Happy I'm looking forward to that too. I hope certain current cast members stays on, and that they bring on Gillian Lynne. That, plus getting a chance to wear a POTO costume in a fun setting (like in Copenhagen), plus meeting you guys, will most certainly make it the event of the year.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Woo-Hoo! Smile

I'll post some pics of my stuff later on. Still unpacking here, and need to clean up the display area. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  MasqPhan Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Rebecca I'm in awe of those costumes! The Chinese Robe complete with the hat and the Point of No Return cloak especially. Very sorry about your health issues and hope that you'll be well on the road to recovery soon!!

It must not have been fun to have to part with so much of your collection. At the same time though it's wonderful that you were able to obtain such a large collection years ago since it was able to be of such a great help when you needed it.

I think most of my own Phantom collection is from things that used to belong to you and Jeff. Various costume documents, the Meg vest, Raoul's opera glasses & Madame Giry's auction paddle to name a few. I know there are others on this forum that own items from you too. At least you know these things have gone to good homes where they are greatly enjoyed. Smile
MasqPhan
MasqPhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  InkedAlchemist Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Oh gosh... prized?

Frank D'Ambrosio's make up.
A bottle of unopened champagne from the Broadway premiere
4ft long place card from the Majestic theatre featuring Michael Crawford and Steve Barton (And a mystery Christine... though Raphael and I did try and pinpoint who it was. Smile )
And a humongoid (best way to describe it) Canadian subway poster with a painted image of the Phantom.

Those are the objects from my collection (which used to be a lot bigger) I can't really ever see parting with.
InkedAlchemist
InkedAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:32 am

phantomfett wrote:I'm glad I don't live in Toronto either.... Wink But I do wish it was easier to hang out with Jeff and Rebecca. You guys need to come visit us sometime. Smile We're also looking forward to the prospect of seeing you guys in Vegas next year. You too, Anea! Wink

Aw, thanks! Very Happy It would be awesome to hang out with you guys! And of course, you are always more than welcome to visit us in Toronto. I know we don't have POTO here anymore, but we do have some cool stuff. I will definitely look forward to next fall... it would be so fantastic to see everyone!

I think most of my own Phantom collection is from things that used to belong to you and Jeff. Various costume documents, the Meg vest, Raoul's opera glasses & Madame Giry's auction paddle to name a few. I know there are others on this forum that own items from you too. At least you know these things have gone to good homes where they are greatly enjoyed.

This makes me very, very happy! I'm so very pleased to know they've found themselves new homes with real phans who really appreciate them. Jeff and I both smiled Very Happy

Thanks also for the kind get well wishes. I'm doing my best, and keep working at it every day. I'm very glad we had all of the POTO stuff there when we needed it... It's been a force for good in my life in so many unexpected ways.

~Rebecca
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 am

Rebecca - I'm the very proud and happy owner of the dressing gown that I acquired from you guys. I can't thank you enough. It is definitely a treasure and a dream come true...I love it! I posted lots of pictures of it in the costume thread.

I'm so glad to hear that you are progressing well with your recovery and that the Phantom items were there when you needed them!
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Rebecca wrote:

So yeah, stuff we'd grab... aside from each other, of course! In an 'OMG house is on fire way', not in a naughty way. Very Happy Erm, TMI, going to stop typing now...

~Rebecca

What about the kitties? Crying or Very sad I miss the kitties.... Sad

I, too, am the proud owner of a few "small" pieces from you and Jeff, and can't wait to get them set up with the other pieces from my collection. I need to find a black velvet mannequin for the pieces I just got though. It would add a cool effect, I think.... Smile It'll be weird to have all of that stuff out to see at the same time. Two mostly complete costumes, a tailcoat, my Red Death, and a certain theatre poster will make for a very impressive wall of coolness. Plus all of the other "goodies".... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Stephanie wrote:Rebecca - I'm the very proud and happy owner of the dressing gown that I acquired from you guys. I can't thank you enough. It is definitely a treasure and a dream come true...I love it! I posted lots of pictures of it in the costume thread.

I'm so glad to hear that you are progressing well with your recovery and that the Phantom items were there when you needed them!

I'm so glad to hear you enjoy it so much - your photos are gorgeous! They turned out very nicely Smile I'm very pleased it has such a phantastic new home!

Phantomfett wrote:What about the kitties? I miss the kitties....

Of course the kitties!! That would likely involve some scrambling under the bed and into closets to pull them out (a fun task, always) but no way we could go without Oulou and Tutty!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your display once you get it all set up. The photos of your setup before were really wonderful - and was that in your living room? So glad you actually got that poster mounted! It's a seriously heavy piece of work! We were always too afraid to hang it, as we truly thought it would rip the walls down. lol!

~Rebecca
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Rebecca wrote:

Of course the kitties!! That would likely involve some scrambling under the bed and into closets to pull them out (a fun task, always) but no way we could go without Oulou and Tutty!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your display once you get it all set up. The photos of your setup before were really wonderful - and was that in your living room? So glad you actually got that poster mounted! It's a seriously heavy piece of work! We were always too afraid to hang it, as we truly thought it would rip the walls down. lol!

~Rebecca

It was all set up in a spare bedroom last time. It's not that bad to hang up, actually. I just hang it up like a bathroom mirror with brackets on the top and bottom. This time, we're going to mount it to the wall, and frame it with some fancy framing material to make it look like it's at the theatre. Smile It should work.... Smile

Last edited by phantomfett on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  fondestgreeting Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Prized phantom possesions - Page 2 Th_002

Not prized, but memorable.
fondestgreeting
fondestgreeting

Back to top Go down

Post  Becky Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:16 am

I think this thread really got into my subconscious. Last night I had a dream that a tornado was coming towards my house (I'm always having tornado dream), but in the dream, everyone was safe in the basement, as was my laptop. I realized I had a few more minutes and could run up to my room to save a couple more items. I went to think of what was in my room of importance, and all I could think of were my items of Phantom memorabilia. Laughing

In all honesty, such a situation were to happen, the two things I'd grab would be the ashes of my little doggy and the box of pictures I have of her.

Becky

Back to top Go down

Post  IamErik771 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Laughing That's awesome.

While I doubt I'd run into a burning building to rescue my Phantom-related items (well, maybe one or two), I do have my t-shirt with glow-in-the-dark mask that I bought when I saw the show in SF, along with the souvenir programmes I mentioned in the appropriate thread and my Playbill, which I had autographed by D.C. Anderson. And I suppose my "Lion King" playbills might count too, since I got Kevin Gray's autograph on them. Very Happy

In addition to those, I've got my 2 copies of Leroux (one translation by DeMattos, the other by Bair), paperback edition of Kay, DVDs of the various film versions, homemade t-shirt that I created for Graphic Arts class in high school, and my external hard drive, which has all my Phantom cast albums, audiobooks, and other recordings of various types. (That would probably be the item I'd rescue in the event of a disaster.)

ETA: 50th post! :geek:
IamErik771
IamErik771

http://iamerik771.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:42 am

Prized phantom possesions - Page 2 DSCN1280_e1

Prized phantom possesions - Page 2 DSCN1291_e1

Prized phantom possesions - Page 2 DSCN1294_e1

My precious....
R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:55 am

Laughing Hilarious.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Post  Cape Twirl of Doom Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:04 am

LOL!! Excellent photos!
Cape Twirl of Doom
Cape Twirl of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomgirl110 Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:23 am

I am dying laughing. Like, almost literally.
phantomgirl110
phantomgirl110

http://freewebs.com/little-meg

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 am

Oh holy macaroni.... Laughing Absolutely priceless! And the narrative use of the photos just underlines your position as a great artist. Wink
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  EarlFan Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 am

That last photo is priceless Laughing
EarlFan
EarlFan

http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paula74 Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Brilliant! Very Happy
Paula74
Paula74

http://www.hugh-panaro.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Becky Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Aww! Very Happy

Becky

Back to top Go down

Post  Riene Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Cool costume, R!
Riene
Riene

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rienerose

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:49 am

Ah, this is difficult. I mean, depending on where the fire started, how fast it's going through my house... SO HARD.

But, I think I'd save the following:

Prized phantom possesions - Page 2 200500009445_hs

Prized phantom possesions - Page 2 4438_85159954286_505479286_1750626_4899924_n

& my signed brochure of the Original LA Cast. Very Happy
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:09 am

ML6 wrote:

Prized phantom possesions - Page 2 4438_85159954286_505479286_1750626_4899924_n

& my signed brochure of the Original LA Cast. Very Happy

OMG! I want one. *jealous*
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:24 pm

If you want a picture signed, print out one on photopaper and send it to Crawford. I sent him a letter, an envelope, and the picture. This was back in January. In June, I got the picture back. It came in one of his stationary MCIFA envelopes. ;D
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next