Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rare pictures 2

+60
thegenuinebeauty
sunsetbue
Phantour
NightRachel
HerMajesty
tromp-la-mort
Aled_Boyo
larita94
ChristineDaae1982
charleygirl
Melly
PhantomDrums
StrangerThanUDreamt
Callie Daae
Becky
Maya
Phantomette
Porteña
thaovy
meglett
RatSalsa
mophan
Blaidd_Drwg
EarlFan
Phantom on a Budget
London-Phan
Phantomlove
justin1976
starryeyed
PhantomsGhost
Madame Giry
MasqPhan
Bunvendor
Helen
MajesticPhantom
AlwaysChristine
Scorp
phantomgirl110
IamErik771
Viscountess
stagehand
Klavirista
ravnquest1
Freyalise
TheMaskedLion
littlelotty004
CountessDeChangy
LadyCDaae
SenorSwanky
Paula74
phantom10906
vmkwinner
mona lisa
operafantomet
justin-from-barbados
Devon
ladygodiva
ML6
TheFinnishPhantom
Raphael
64 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  Devon Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm

phantomgirl110 wrote:Those are from a Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS calendar that came out a couple of years ago. Every month had the ballerinas out in New York City - at a ball game, on a carousel, at a fire station, etc. I love that calendar so much, I have two of them. One day I'll get around to actually scanning or taking quality pictures of it...

By the by, if it's 25th anniversary screencaps you guys want, check out this link. Nearly 8000 high quality caps for download.

Oh okay, I hadn't heard of those particular calendars! Now I wish I would have known and grabbed them when I could....

But thanks for pointing that out for me. I will take a look at the link you posted for screen caps, thanks!
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Madame Giry Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 pm

phantomgirl110 wrote:
By the by, if it's 25th anniversary screencaps you guys want, check out this link. Nearly 8000 high quality caps for download.

Whoa. That's a lot of really nice screencaps. Really fabulous high-resolution images, great for checking out details on costumes and makeup. Very Happy

I suspect they were made using some kind of software b/c they seem to be done at very regular intervals (not to mention that as crazy as some of us are, I doubt anyone sat and made nearly 8000 screencaps on their own.... okay so maybe the secret plotter types would do it, still..).

Thanks for sharing the link!

~Madame~
Madame Giry
Madame Giry

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Happy holidays! I hope it was filled with....

...tiny Christmas trees and sexy boxers....
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Xmasgarymauer

....and jolly gifts....
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Xmasianjonbourg

...and Degas-snowmen....
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Xmasdegasgirlsuk

...and scary santas...
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Xmasmcsanta

Happy new year, everybody!
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm

A mint green Rooftop dress had a brief appearance in West End. It was worn by Rachel Barrell, and also by Sofia Escobar when she was an understudy. I won't claim they wore the exact same dress, but they were made with the same materials at least. Thing is that I'm crazy about mint green in the Il Muto costumes. I've looked for good pictures of this exact dress for years, but I've only found two head shots showing parts of the bodice. I'm talking about this one:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Uk15rbarrell

Does anyone have better pictures of this dress? Like, one showing a bit of the skirt, or even the full dress? It would mean the world to me.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscountess Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 6d769698

Here's one of Robyn North wearing one what looks like the same dress. I wanna say that the difference in color is because of the scan, but I totally remember when I saw the two pictures, I totally had a moment of OMG THEY HAVE THE SAME DRESS since they were different "generations" of Christines.
Viscountess
Viscountess

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

I thought they were the same too, at first, but seeing closeups and backstage pics of Robyn North in that dress shows her version was blue. Totally same style, but blue fabric and blue trim around the neck opening. The one Rachel Barrell/Sofia Escobar wore was green, more green than the picture I posted shows. This shows it better:
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 1roofsofiaeescobarkopi

Compare to a closeup of that Robyn North one, which appears to be light blue, but highly sequined:
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Rooftopnorthuk2

Not sure these pics shows it better, but alas the North one is blue. Which I like, don't misunderstand, but I'm just hooked on the green one. Once the Rooftop dresses starts getting pink and/or black, I zoom out... I just don't like it at all. Not too keen on the purple ones either. But that green one makes me drool. Which is why I'm desperate for a good/better pictures of it.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscountess Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 am

Ah, I see. The colors are a bit different. Never been a fan of black on the Countess dress myself (I think that happened in Canada?) Love pink though, and I especially adore the fabric that was used on Gina Beck's.

Speaking of costumes possibly popping up in other places -it's been a while since I've really been in touch with Phantom stuff so I forget if I've mentioned it already- but is the Aminta costume that Leila Benn Harris wore the same as the one that was in the Behind the Mask documentary that came with the 04!movie?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 B65d699b

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 81a2e040
Viscountess
Viscountess

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 am

Wow, good eye! That MUST be the same dress. The four-leaved flower (?) on the top apron is the most obvious clue, but the stomacher is also identical. Seems like they've added an extra appliqué to the area under the fringes, though.

This might not be the rarest thing ever, but... Marilyn Caskey as Carlotta:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Marilyncaskeycarlotta
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Operafantomet, I think I might have found a picture of the mint green countess rooftop dress, but it is a black and white picture so it is rather hard to tell for certain. Would you still like to see it?
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:14 pm

thephanfullerton wrote:Operafantomet, I think I might have found a picture of the mint green countess rooftop dress, but it is a black and white picture so it is rather hard to tell for certain. Would you still like to see it?
OG
If it is Rachel Barrell or Sofia Escobar in the dress, I would love to see it. If it's Robyn North or one of the others wearing the twin dresses, not so much. Smile
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 am

I hadn't seen that pic of Marilyn before. The only things I've seen of her in that role were b & w and in the Notes dress, I believe.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 pm

operafantomet wrote:
thephanfullerton wrote:Operafantomet, I think I might have found a picture of the mint green countess rooftop dress, but it is a black and white picture so it is rather hard to tell for certain. Would you still like to see it?
OG
If it is Rachel Barrell or Sofia Escobar in the dress, I would love to see it. If it's Robyn North or one of the others wearing the twin dresses, not so much. Smile
Well here is Sofia Escobar:
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Image-2

OG

Last edited by operafantomet on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Avoiding bootleg pictures in this forum...)
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Callie Daae Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:12 am

Do any pics of Kris Koop as Christine exist?
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 am

Those pics of Barrell are blurry for a reason. They're from bootlegs and should probably not be posted on this board.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 am

thephantomfullerton, thank you! I feel so stupid, I actually HAD that Sofia Escobar picture... But I completely forgot about it, so thank you for posting it!

Callie Daae, I haven't seen any pictures of Kris Koop as Christine. Not as Carlotta either. There are so blurry ones of her as Madame Giry, from the curtain call, and of course many ensemble pictures, but her performances as Christine goes sadly undocumented. Anyway:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_kriskoopfirmin Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_kriskoopfallady Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_kriskoopgiry
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Empty German Playbill WYWSHA Pic

Post  Devon Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:41 am

I just finally got around to buying this German playbill/program from a seller on Ebay a few weeks ago. I have never seen this picture before but am sure it's a common one! Thought I would share anyway. :-) I LOVE any and all Wishing pics but this one I really adore because it's a full body shot and with the mist it has such a great aura about it!

[img]Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 WYWSHAGermanPlaybill[/img]

I do believe this is Colby Thomas.
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paula74 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Callie Daae wrote:Do any pics of Kris Koop as Christine exist?

I wish. I've been looking since I saw her in 2005.

I'd also love to find photos of her as Carlotta, since she's one of my favorites in both roles.

But all I've found (aside from the few pictures of her in small ensemble parts like Madame Firmin that appear on the Phantom Facebook) is one blurry curtain call photo as Madame Giry.
Paula74
Paula74

http://www.hugh-panaro.net

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Devon, yes that is indeed Colby Thomas. It's one of the first pictures of her from the Hamburg production. I love how the ivy silhouette is framing her in that photo.

Now for a Raoul-and-the-Degas-ballet-dancers special....

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Tomaskofoddegascph
Say more stuff like that, Monsieur le Vicomte!

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Killiangroupiesldn
We're your biggest fan, Monsieur le Vicomte!

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Ilo2hamburg
You so sexy, Monsieur le Vicomte!

Am I crazy, or is that Colby Thomas in Degas costume all the way to the right in the photo? The picture is from Hamburg, and it looks a lot like her. And seeing there's 9 ballet girls in the bed, there seem to be one extra... If it really is her, it's the first time I've seen a Christine in the Degas costume, if only for a photo. If she hadn't filled in for Carlotta (...there wouldn't have been a musical, I know....) she would technically have worn that Degas costume, being a member of Corps de Ballet. I've often wanted to see a Christine wear it, just to visualize her as a ballet dancer.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Callie Daae Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Paula74 wrote:
Callie Daae wrote:Do any pics of Kris Koop as Christine exist?

I wish. I've been looking since I saw her in 2005.

I'd also love to find photos of her as Carlotta, since she's one of my favorites in both roles.

But all I've found (aside from the few pictures of her in small ensemble parts like Madame Firmin that appear on the Phantom Facebook) is one blurry curtain call photo as Madame Giry.

That's too bad, I know she has a facebook maybe someone could ask her. Smile
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:13 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:Those pics of Barrell are blurry for a reason. They're from bootlegs and should probably not be posted on this board.
Oh I see, that would explain it. I don't really remember how I found those. I probably screencaped them from the Matt Cammelle and RC video on youtube.
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Stanleybryantmackintosh
Paul Stanley, Kimilee Bryant (oh yes, she was there too) and Laird Mackintosh.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Sheehandegrazias
Elizabeth de Grazia and Ciarán Sheehan.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Peterkarrietoronto
More Peter Karrie epicness.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Neasecainewilkinson
Byron Nease, Rebecca Caine and Colm Wilkinson.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 am

I know they aren't any out there but I would kill for a pic of Toronto deformity, particularly on Colm, and a nice shot of the Toronto proscenium
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:12 pm

The Belgian production of Phantom seems to be the least succesfull one and the least featured one. Why I don't know. They had a mighty good Phantom and an overall good cast, the production looked splendid, and they used the solid Dutch lyrics, with some alternations to make it more fit for a Flemish audience. And yet they played for what... less than a year? And the production seem to have left few traces, both in Belgium and in the world of phans. I just wonder why.

To give it some well deserved attention, here are a couple of pictures, most taken from the souvenir brochure which a fan was kind enough to scan some years ago. And which I want badly!!

The cast is Hans Peter Janssen (Phantom), Susanne Duwe (Christine), Ineke van Klinken (alt. Christine) and Michael Shawn Lewis (Raoul). Oh yes, MSL was there too...

AUCTION
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Belgiumauction
A cool picture of the Auction scene. I hope it's from Belgium, it's ages since I saved these photos...

THE SOUVENIR BROCHURE
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure1 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure3 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure4 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure5 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure6

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure7 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure8 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgianbrochure9

HANNIBAL
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Belgiumhannibal
Final pose in Hannibal. The skirt Carlotta wears later ended up in Copenhagen. But with a better underskirt....

COOL UNDERSTUDIES
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgiumjaninekitzen1 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgiumjaninekitzen2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgiumjaninekitzen3 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgiumraoulrobertapitcher
Two notable understudies - Janine Kitzen as Christine, Robert A. Pitcher as Raoul. The former became principal Christine in the Stuttgart production some years later. The latter is the brother of seasoned US Christine Rebecca Pitcher.

MICHAEL SHAWN LEWIS
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgiumraoulmsl1 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgiumraoulmsl2
Michael Shawn Lewis as Raoul. He's got the cutest face.

PRIMA DONNA
Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_belgiumprimadonna
Piangi: William Lynn Dixon, Firmin: Ernst van Looy, Carlotta: An Lauwreins, Raoul: Michael Shawn Lewis, Madame Giry: Stephanie Tschöppe, André: Marc Meersman, Meg Giry: Sophie Kiddle.

I think the b/w Carlotta dress also ended up in Copenhagen. The one they used in Stockholm (where the Copenhagen production got most of their costumes from) was very different, made of a floral black/white fabric in the bodice, and with a white V in front. Both the Belgian and Danish ones has those looped frogs which was in use for a short time in European versions, and the fabrics seems the same.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 pm

My über favourite Carlotta: Eva Malmgren (Copenhagen)

Eva Malmgren started out as understudy Christine, but soon enough she became principal Carlotta. She played Carlotta in 2003, and again in 2009. What a voice, what a charm, what a brilliant portrayal! To me she had it all. She owned the stage with her charm, and she had a full, but light soprano. She could be rather bitchy and not afraid of claiming the spotlight, and she seemed to have enjoyed hitting the high notes just a hint earlier than the others, so she would shine the most. She added humour when needed, but at the same time her Carlotta was sympathetic, especially towards Christine in the end of "Twisted every way". So many nuances. Her too jolly laugh before her rant in Hannibal, plus her angry "correction" of her too big wig in Il Muto stands out as very memorable moments.

Oh and yes, she was tall - about my height - slim, and quite beautiful. Never did I doubt she was the first lady of the Parisian opera scene. But I never questioned the Phantom's dislike for her either... Haha!

Josefine and myself got to interview her Carlotta for our mockumentary. She told us her Carlotta had a crush on the slave master. She and Piangi might have had a fling in the past, and she still flirts with him, but now he's like a faithful puppy. She also revealed that her Masquerade costume was like a stiff cage and impossible to sit in, so she wouldn't recommend it as a party costume for others... Laughing The interview can be seen in bits and pieces here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hga8b5w5eJY

I have basically no pictures of her from the second act, but many-many from the first act. So here goes:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren13 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren12 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren8
All pictures are from 2009. The third one is from the very last performance in CPH.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren11 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren9 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren10
The two first pictures are from 2003, the latter is from 2009. Piangi is Fernando Concha.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren7 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren6
The first picture is from 2003, the second from 2009.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren5 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren4
The cast picture from 2009 shows Eva Malmgren as Carlotta and Teresia Bokor as Christine. But who the F... is that ginger/blonde Raoul in box 5?? Earl Carpenter, is that you? Laughing Picture number two is Eva M. with 2002/03 Christine Viktoria Krantz.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren3 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_evamalmgren1
Masquerade! The first is Viktoria Krantz and Eva Malmgren, from 2003. The two others are from 2009.

operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Regarding the Belgium cast, not withstanding that ridiculous looking mask, Hans has some excellent vocals ( as can be seen online) I had the pleasure of seeing him in Les Mis in London also. Shame but understandable that they didnt do a recording.
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFinnishPhantom Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:15 pm

justin-from-barbados wrote:Regarding the Belgium cast, not withstanding that ridiculous looking mask, Hans has some excellent vocals ( as can be seen online) I had the pleasure of seeing him in Les Mis in London also. Shame but understandable that they didnt do a recording.

I saw him twice in this production. The mask didin't look half bad live. It was the same one he wore in Scheveningen as an understudy. (Or made from the same headcast.)

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_BenCramerHenkpoort3nederlandse_spoken

From left to right: Ben Cramer, Henk Poort and Hans Peter Janssens

Other pics of Hans:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_sd-hpj01

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_normal_002

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_Herschaalde_kopie_van_PhAntw

Hans as Raoul in Scheveningen:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_Herschaalde_kopie_van_PhSchev

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_Herschaalde_kopie_van_alsraoul

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_Herschaalde_kopie_van_alsraoul2

Thanks for sharing the pics, operafantomet! Very Happy
TheFinnishPhantom
TheFinnishPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomsGhost Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 pm

TheFinnishPhantom wrote:
justin-from-barbados wrote:Regarding the Belgium cast, not withstanding that ridiculous looking mask, Hans has some excellent vocals ( as can be seen online) I had the pleasure of seeing him in Les Mis in London also. Shame but understandable that they didnt do a recording.

I saw him twice in this production. The mask didin't look half bad live. It was the same one he wore in Scheveningen as an understudy. (Or made from the same headcast.)

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_BenCramerHenkpoort3nederlandse_spoken

From left to right: Ben Cramer, Henk Poort and Hans Peter Janssens

Ooo. Haven't seen this one before. Good one of Henk Poort (still my all-time favorite Phantom) Thanks for sharing :-D
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 am

Not a big fan of that mask either. I wonder why he never did the role in London, since he did Valjean in two languages and Javert also in English.

Another rarely mentioned production is the bilingual Swiss production. I love Florian Schneider, and they also had the excellent Kimilee Bryant, among other good leads. Wasn't MSL in that one too?
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:21 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:Not a big fan of that mask either. I wonder why he never did the role in London, since he did Valjean in two languages and Javert also in English.

Another rarely mentioned production is the bilingual Swiss production. I love Florian Schneider, and they also had the excellent Kimilee Bryant, among other good leads. Wasn't MSL in that one too?
I dunno, it feels like the Swiss production has gotten a lot more attention than the Belgian one. Maybe because the former released a four-track single, while only promo stuff not for sale was made for the latter?

I don't think MSL was in the Swiss production, not as Raoul anyway. But they had Björn Olsson, who must held the record for being in most productions (in different countries, that is): Stockholm, Basel, Hamburg and Copenhagen. Kimilee Bryant, who was alternate Christine there, isn't far behind, with her run in the US (tour/Broadway), Toronto and Basel. Others from Basel who's starred in multiple productions are Hayley Franks (Basel, UK tour, Copenhagen), Hans Dornbusch (Stockholm, Basel, UK tour and I think Hamburg), Leigh Munro (L.A., Basel and I think Toronto?), David Gaschen (Basel, Hamburg, Broadway), Beverley Worboys (Basel, West End) and Kate Wray (Basel, US tour/Broadway). Maybe more too. The Swiss production is the only fully and solely produced by RUG. So these names probably stuck better than the productions RUG has been less involved in?

Speaking of which, here are some pictures from the Swiss production:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss14leighmunro Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss13kimbryant Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss12kimbryantutebaum
1. Leigh Munro, 2. Kimilee Bryant, 3. Kimilee Bryant and Ute Baum.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss11baumschneider Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss10florianschnider Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss9schneiderbaum Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss8gaschen
1. Ute Baum and Florian Schneider, 2. Schneider, 3. Schneider/Baum, 4. David Gaschen.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Swiss7baumgaschen
Ute Baum and Florian Schneider (managed to write Gaschen in the file name.... ignore!)

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Swiss6leighmunro
Leigh Munro

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss5lastnight
Last night prank, with the sylphides in... funky makeup.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss4katewray Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss3schneider Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Th_swiss2bjornssonbaum
1. Kate Wray as Triton/Trident in Masquerade, 2. Florian Schneider, 3. Björn Olsson and Ute Baum.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 15 Swiss1bryantolsson
Kimilee Bryant and Björn Olsson. OMG, so young!
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:33 am

Thanks. I love the Basel mask, which is basically the UK design. And the deformity is very unique and detailed.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next