Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Phans: San Francisco Bay Area Chapter

+2
phantomgirl110
Raphael
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phantom Phans: San Francisco Bay Area Chapter - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Phans: San Francisco Bay Area Chapter

Post  Raphael Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 am

phantom10906 wrote:Music Man in Concert. Starring Lisa Vroman. They have a 6 dollar discount on the two higher price levels for people under 24 on ticketmaster. Very Happy
Don't forget Brent Barrett's in it as well!

I was thinking Sunday matinee, myself. Let's see what works for other people's schedules.

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Phantom Phans: San Francisco Bay Area Chapter - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Phans: San Francisco Bay Area Chapter

Post  phantom10906 Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:39 am

Raphael wrote:
phantom10906 wrote:Music Man in Concert. Starring Lisa Vroman. They have a 6 dollar discount on the two higher price levels for people under 24 on ticketmaster. Very Happy

I was thinking Sunday matinee, myself. Let's see what works for other people's schedules.

R.

Sunday works perfect for me. And yes, I did almost forget Brent. Oopsie. Very Happy
phantom10906
phantom10906

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=608426503#/profile.php?id

Back to top Go down

Post  MasqPhan Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:13 am

Raphael wrote:

R.

That sounds awesome! Brent and Lisa together. Can I come too?
Oh right. I'm on the wrong side of the continent. Crap. Neutral

Hope at least one of you gives some feedback on how the show was. Smile
MasqPhan
MasqPhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  phantom10906 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 am

Just wondering if any of you will be able to make it to The Music Man in Concert with Lisa and Brent Barrett and if so which times would work for you guys? I'm eyeing the Sunday matinee. Very Happy
phantom10906
phantom10906

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=608426503#/profile.php?id

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2