Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POTO stuff on eBay

+53
eriksmate
SenorSwanky
Erik's Rose
Jennie
Mme Reyer
nynaevealmeera
LadyCDaae
Melly
tromp-la-mort
InkedAlchemist
AlwaysChristine
mp0808
Christine's Shadow
StrangerThanUDreamt
Phantomess
phantomgirl110
Bunvendor
Stephanie
Phancollector
TheFinnishPhantom
PhantomsGhost
CountessDeChangy
MajesticPhantom
Phantom on a Budget
moaja
Phantour
Devon
marvinrd
Phantomlove
Cape Twirl of Doom
justin-from-barbados
Klavirista
Callie Daae
Viscountess
PhantomAngel777
Deathshead1
starryeyed
London-Phan
Loettchen
ravnquest1
MasqPhan
Blind Phan
ML6
Madame Giry
Scorp
justin1976
ThomasMark92
Amyable_Nature
MlleMusique
Paula74
EarlFan
phantom10906
operafantomet
57 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

POTO stuff on eBay - Page 13 Empty Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  operafantomet Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Madame Giry wrote:Oh absolutely. Provenance is key in these kinds of things. However, I have no doubt that it was legitimately acquired. I would think that we'd have heard about it if a bunch of high profile and large-scale props from major Broadway shows disappeared inexplicably. Wink
Not to mention how they would manage to get those props out unseen... Laughing
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:14 pm

phantomfett wrote:I can't wait to inspect it to see if the wiring and batteries still work. It would be really awesome to charge it up, light her up, and put a male mannequin in the sitting position wearing Phantom suit on it. Now, my next task is to find the quill, ink jar, and music that go on it. And the removable candle.... Cool
Why a mannequin instead of you? Light it up and sit at it with your mask on.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomsGhost Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

I just saw this. Awesome phantomfett! Congrats on winning it! afro
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:
phantomfett wrote:I can't wait to inspect it to see if the wiring and batteries still work. It would be really awesome to charge it up, light her up, and put a male mannequin in the sitting position wearing Phantom suit on it. Now, my next task is to find the quill, ink jar, and music that go on it. And the removable candle.... Cool

Cuz I can't sit at it ALL of the time... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:58 pm

phantomfett wrote:
SenorSwanky wrote:

Every principal Phantom has an understudy. sunny
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:14 pm

phantomfett wrote:Dear Ebay bidders,

If you're going to snipe me on something from Phantom, don't bring it weak! Mission accomplished folks! Cool
Bravi, bravi bravissimi!
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Madame Giry Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:18 pm

phantomfett wrote:
SenorSwanky wrote:

Of course not.

Phantom on a Budget's gonna want to have her turn sitting there sometimes, too. Wink

~Madame~
Madame Giry
Madame Giry

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantomlove Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:18 pm

A big congratulations to you for winning the auction. It's great cheers cheers cheers !

Phantomlove

http://siggesot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 am

In a word:

TAFKaR
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:26 am

LOL!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomgirl110 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:32 am

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! I haven't been in this thread in forever and I just went back several pages and followed the whole thing, not knowing whether or not you'd won until I reached the end. I'm so happy for you! I think that must officially be the greatest prop any phan has ever gotten ahold of (and probably will remain so until the day someone gets their hands on the chandelier). Also, you can rest assured that there is no possible way for me to smuggle this one out of your house under my clothing, so a pat-down won't be necessary when I come visit.
phantomgirl110
phantomgirl110

http://freewebs.com/little-meg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 am

You'll still get a patdown from Linds for the other stuff. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomgirl110 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:54 am

Don't need the other stuff. I've smelled him, remember?

</threadjack>
phantomgirl110
phantomgirl110

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantom on a Budget Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Everyone gets to be reaaaaaaal cozy with me before they leave. Cool (<-- Security glasses, remember?)
Phantom on a Budget
Phantom on a Budget

http://www.phantomonabudget.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscountess Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 pm

phantomgirl110 wrote:...(and probably will remain so until the day someone gets their hands on the chandelier).
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Laughing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:31 pm

phantomfett wrote:Now, my next task is to find the quill, ink jar, and music that go on it. And the removable candle.... Cool
The quill and sheet music should be easy enough, I got those from the flea market. And I hear a flashlight and a hot glue gun can come in handy for that candle...

TAFKaR
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 pm

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomgirl110 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:28 am

Actual conversation with my parents:

ME: My friend just paid $5600 for a Phantom prop.
BOTH: [horrified] $5600?!
DAD: What did he get, the chandelier??
ME: The organ. He got the Phantom's organ.
MOM: ...I support that.
DAD: Yeah, that's acceptable.

And my mom told me to send along her congratulations.
phantomgirl110
phantomgirl110

Back to top Go down

Post  Madame Giry Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:40 am

You have awesome parents, lol! Very Happy

~Madame~
Madame Giry
Madame Giry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:14 am

That's awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:26 am

phantomfett wrote:Dear Ebay bidders,

If you're going to snipe me on something from Phantom, don't bring it weak! Mission accomplished folks! Cool

A bit late in saying this but CONGRATULATIONS PHANTOMFETT!! So happy for you! I do hope you post some pics for all of us after you get it. :-)
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomgirl110 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 am

This is not actually related to eBay, but I'm not sure where else to put it.

When I popped into the calendar/game store at a local mall this afternoon, I certainly did not expect to stumble upon this:

POTO stuff on eBay - Page 13 1g15oo POTO stuff on eBay - Page 13 2d9tslf

How is it possible that this thing's existance has escaped my attention until now? Was this common knowledge? I was genuinely blown away. I never thought I'd walk into a mall and find something POTO-related accidentally, much less something that is actually related to the stage show!

It's absolutely beautiful, if slightly flawed. So the photos are all common and some of the captions have typos or mistakes (Jacob Carland? Marie Raab?). The design is highly attractive and the quality of the photos is very good. Each page has a lyric or fact about the production, and each month's dates are underlayed with one of Maria Bjornson's costume sketches, including one of Meg's gypsy costume that I don't recall ever seeing before! I'm very happy with this purchase. (And I still can't believe I never heard about it before. Seriously, did I totally miss the boat here? Am I going to feel like an idiot when one of you posts the rolling-eyes smiley and a link to another thread?)

I bought mine at a store called "Go! Calendars, Games & Toys," but I would imagine it's carried elsewhere. You can also buy it online here, and the guy at the store gave me a little coupon thingy with a code that gets you free shipping if you order online and it's your first purchase from them. Dunno if it'll work outside the US, but here's the code to enter at checkout: FS6230

And there's apparently a puzzle, too! Now I have to go back to that store and see if they've got it...
phantomgirl110
phantomgirl110

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:35 pm

I've seen it mentioned every now and then, but it's not something RUG is pushing at any of their web sites. Reason is that the calendar isn't an official one, and I think it's borderlining legal/illegal. There were one last year as well, which was equally beautiful. I think it had more pictures from the West End production, and less from the World Tour. Glad to see more productions are featured for the 2012 edition.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:58 am

phantomgirl110 wrote:This is not actually related to eBay, but I'm not sure where else to put it.

When I popped into the calendar/game store at a local mall this afternoon, I certainly did not expect to stumble upon this:

POTO stuff on eBay - Page 13 1g15oo POTO stuff on eBay - Page 13 2d9tslf

How is it possible that this thing's existance has escaped my attention until now? Was this common knowledge? I was genuinely blown away. I never thought I'd walk into a mall and find something POTO-related accidentally, much less something that is actually related to the stage show!

It's absolutely beautiful, if slightly flawed. So the photos are all common and some of the captions have typos or mistakes (Jacob Carland? Marie Raab?). The design is highly attractive and the quality of the photos is very good. Each page has a lyric or fact about the production, and each month's dates are underlayed with one of Maria Bjornson's costume sketches, including one of Meg's gypsy costume that I don't recall ever seeing before! I'm very happy with this purchase. (And I still can't believe I never heard about it before. Seriously, did I totally miss the boat here? Am I going to feel like an idiot when one of you posts the rolling-eyes smiley and a link to another thread?)

I bought mine at a store called "Go! Calendars, Games & Toys," but I would imagine it's carried elsewhere. You can also buy it online here, and the guy at the store gave me a little coupon thingy with a code that gets you free shipping if you order online and it's your first purchase from them. Dunno if it'll work outside the US, but here's the code to enter at checkout: FS6230

And there's apparently a puzzle, too! Now I have to go back to that store and see if they've got it...

I bought the one last year and am getting ready to order this one. You are lucky you found a calendar store who sells it! Where I live they don't have it. :-( But hey, happy with ordering it online. From the pics they look gorgeous yet again! And yes, on the calendars website you can order a puzzle as well....interesting addition.

I remember back in the early to mid 90's I had two Phantom calendars and over the years, they must have gotten tossed. Now I wish I would have held onto them! I've seen them on Ebay going for 40 to 50 US dollars. (For a used calendar that's a bit overpriced but guess it's nostalgic)
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  MasqPhan Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:28 pm

They aren't up on eBay yet but I'm thinking of selling a genuine Phantom mask from the UK Millenium Tour, as well as a complete score(not just the libretto but musical score for the whole show) from the Toronto production. If anyone is interested before I put them up on Ebay I'll give first dibs to folks here. PM me if interested.

The mask was used by understudy Carl Sanderson and has his initials inside. It unfortunately was damaged somewhere along its stage life and was then was kept in the show as a Phantom double mask.

*I forgot to include some pics earlier so have added them now. The brochure in the gallery is NOT for sale. I need to take some better pics as they are sort of making the shape of the mask look off.

mask pics

I also may be selling the manual for the boat and a vest used in the Toronto production. It's not worn by the Phantom but by a male chorus member. I'm guessing it was from the mob looking for the Phantom.
MasqPhan
MasqPhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 am

MasqPhan wrote:They aren't up on eBay yet but I'm thinking of selling a genuine Phantom mask from the UK Millenium Tour, as well as a complete score(not just the libretto but musical score for the whole show) from the Toronto production. If anyone is interested before I put them up on Ebay I'll give first dibs to folks here. PM me if interested.

The mask was used by understudy Carl Sanderson and has his initials inside. It unfortunately was damaged somewhere along its stage life and was then was kept in the show as a Phantom double mask.

*I forgot to include some pics earlier so have added them now. The brochure in the gallery is NOT for sale. I need to take some better pics as they are sort of making the shape of the mask look off.

mask pics

I also may be selling the manual for the boat and a vest used in the Toronto production. It's not worn by the Phantom but by a male chorus member. I'm guessing it was from the mob looking for the Phantom.

Very cool! And nice of you to offer up on the board first. :-) I would offer but I'm broke from getting ready for Christmas...lol
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:50 am

The manual for the boat? Oooo....

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 pm

ML6 wrote:If any of you are fans of Glyn Kerslake, then you might want to own this. Or, if you want creepy pieces of skin on a wall, that's cool too:

Framed Phantom Make-Up from 1998
Any Chance that someone saved a picture of this?
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 pm

ML6 wrote:I... I really want this. The fact this exists, and in such nice condition, wow.

Dave Willets' Phantom Mask Circa 1988

Or this??
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomsGhost Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Someone is making Phantom props. Says they're professionally made. Looks like it's for high school and/or university productions:
Prosthetic:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phantom-Opera-Prosthetics-Makeup-Kit-Broadway-Replica-/120823726799?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c21a7c2cf&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101

Monkey music box:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monkey-Music-Box-Phantom-Opera-Broadway-Replica-Remote-Controlled-/120823703253?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c21a766d5&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101

There's also a Christine wig:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Christine-Daae-lace-front-custom-wig-Replica-Phantom-Opera-Broadway-/120823683627?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c21a71a2b

All kind of pricey though...although I do like the monkey music box...
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next