Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souvenir brochures

+40
StrangerThanUDreamt
NightRachel
Mme Reyer
nynaevealmeera
tromp-la-mort
ianjonbourgandethanfreema
kakaroxox
phan101
TheMaskedLion
Paula74
AlwaysChristine
Porteña
Bunvendor
Helen
ladygodiva
TheFinnishPhantom
PhantomsGhost
MasqPhan
Klavirista
CountessDeChangy
SenorSwanky
Devon
Amberly_Nichole
Callie Daae
Christine's Shadow
MajesticPhantom
justin-from-barbados
London-Phan
Madame Giry
justin1976
Phantomlove
ML6
IamErik771
phantom10906
phantomgirl110
Raphael
EarlFan
HerMajesty
Scorp
operafantomet
44 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Souvenir brochures - Page 9 Empty Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 am

Porteña wrote:First of all, hi! This is my first reply here, despite having read (and being hugely entertained by) many posts. However, I think I finally have something to say Very Happy

As you can imagine from my super creative nick (which is the result of an intense brainstorming session), I'm from Buenos Aires, so maybe I can help you get a Souvenir Brochure (or "Programa de Lujo", as we call it). I bought just one (if you want, I can post some pics), but I've been asking if there are some sellers around, especially from the production.
Welcome! Happy you left your lurker status to join the group. Very Happy Like others here, I would LOVE to get hold of an Argentine souvenir brochure. I've tried all since the Argentine production opened, but they could only ship through Fed-Ex and in the end the total price was more than seeing the show live (no kidding). So I had to give up on it. But I've been looking for one ever since, so if you get a hold of one or more I would LOVE one.

The Argentine production had so many cool items for sale. Laptop sleeve, hoods, water bottles... There were so much I wanted. Did you get to see the production, by the way?
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 am

Broadway playbill signed by tons of people:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-AUTOGRAPHED-PLAYBILL-MAJESTIC-THEATER-NYC-AUTHENTIC-/160667039689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25688077c9#ht_500wt_1128
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:58 am

Porteña wrote:First of all, hi! This is my first reply here, despite having read (and being hugely entertained by) many posts. However, I think I finally have something to say Very Happy

As you can imagine from my super creative nick (which is the result of an intense brainstorming session), I'm from Buenos Aires, so maybe I can help you get a Souvenir Brochure (or "Programa de Lujo", as we call it). I bought just one (if you want, I can post some pics), but I've been asking if there are some sellers around, especially from the production.

Anyway, that's all for now!

Me encanta Buenos Aires!! I'd be really interested in getting one from this production too if you can find one for me. I tried finding one at the 'Anything Goes' shop on Florida in August but Dario, the owner, said he didn't have any. Neutral
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Hey all!
I have a mini sub-thread idea. If you could have any brochures, what would they be? Mine would be(numbered in order of desperation):
7.)2004 - Luis Armando/Juan Carlos Barona - Felicidad Farag (Julia Möller) - Armando Pita (Teatro Lope de Vega) +any other Peter Karrie.
2.) Dec. 2000 - Scott Davies - Deborah Dutcher (Claire L. Hammacott) - Matthew Cammelle
1.) 1997 - Peter Karrie - Teresa de Zarn (Elizabeth Southard) - Kip Wilborn (Ford Centre, Vancouver)
3.) 1998 - Peter Karrie - Elizabeth de Grazia (Glenda Balkan) - Kip Wilborn (Pantages Theatre, Toronto
4.) 1999 - Paul Stanley - Melissa Dye (Glenda Balkan) - David Rogers (Pantages Theatre, Toronto)
6.) 2006 - Brad Little - Marni Raab (Ana Marina) - John Bowles (National Theatre, Taipei, Taiwan)
5.) May 1987 - Michael Crawford - Claire Moore (Rebecca Caine) - Steve Barton
What are everyone's wish lists?
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Porteña Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:49 am

Thank you all for your warm welcomes!

As for the brochure, my idea was to "spread the word" throughout the Argentine phanbase (which is not large, but there are a few of us). Maybe some of them are willing to sell, or know someone who is.
Scorp, I can't believe you know Dario too! I guess he's a worldwide star Very Happy

operafantomet wrote:

The Argentine production had so many cool items for sale. Laptop sleeve, hoods, water bottles... There were so much I wanted. Did you get to see the production, by the way?

Yes, I saw the production three times during its eight-month run, which is the normal run for any musical here. I guess all productions here have a high ROI... that's why they last so little but still manage to be profitable. Needless to say, I loved every second of it, and got lucky to watch almost every actor for each role (both Phantoms, Christine and her understudy, etc), which is always very interesting.

Overall, I think the merchandise was pretty standard: t-shirts (Prima Donna, Buenos Aires with the mask instead of the letter "o", and that sort of things), pins, musical boxes and globes, etc. Awesome, but there were no big differences from the ones being sold on HMT, for instance (actually, there were fewer items, for obvious reasons). However, that laptop sleeve was pretty cool... so was the magic mug (which I deeply regret not buying it), but I honestly don't remember seeing the water bottles.
The very last week of performances, there was this sort of big sale off for most items, so I got into The Nanny-mode and bought the Prima Donna shirt and the Souvenir Brochure for half of its price.

If you have any more questions regarding the production, I'll be happy to answer them!
Porteña
Porteña

Back to top Go down

Souvenir brochures - Page 9 Empty 25th Anniversary Brochure on Ebay

Post  Devon Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:20 am

For those of you who don't have the 25 year anniversary souvenir brochure, Dress Circle is also selling on Ebay (the same price plus shipping listed on their own website):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phantom-Opera-Royal-Albert-Hall-25th-Anniversary-Souvenir-brochure-/110759931011?pt=UK_Collectables_Theatre_Opera_Ballet_Theatre_Programmes_Brochures_Flyers_CV&hash=item19c9ce6c83#ht_500wt_1361

My wonderful mother just grabbed me one for my birthday present. Can't wait to see it! :-)
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:31 am

Scorp wrote:

Anyway, that's all for now!

Me encanta Buenos Aires!! I'd be really interested in getting one from this production too if you can find one for me. I tried finding one at the 'Anything Goes' shop on Florida in August but Dario, the owner, said he didn't have any. Neutral

Where's the "Anything Goes" shop at??
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Porteña wrote:Thank you all for your warm welcomes!

As for the brochure, my idea was to "spread the word" throughout the Argentine phanbase (which is not large, but there are a few of us). Maybe some of them are willing to sell, or know someone who is.
Scorp, I can't believe you know Dario too! I guess he's a worldwide star Very Happy

Yeah I ended up in his flat on Córdoba to see if he could dig out any Phantom stuff for me, but alas there was nothing he had that I didn't already have, and he didn't have any merch from the Buenos Aires production. Sad The most I got was an unmentionable of Elena Roger in Les Misérables.

Devon wrote:Where's the "Anything Goes" shop at??

It's on Florida in Buenos Aires in the Galerías Larreta.

Didn't the BA production sell stationery too or did I make that up? I recall seeing a cool-looking Phantom notebook on the website. I would love the souvenir brochure if you can get hold of one, Porteña! I could get you one of the current London ones if you like in return; Her Majesty's isn't far away from me! Oh and I'm always interested in any Elena Roger stuff you can get your hands on. Smile

Incidentally, I finally bothered to read my 25th anniversary brochure from the RAH the other day, and it appears ALW still hasn't got over LND. In his article, he complains about the Net's "malicious and fake bloggers". Rolling Eyes Someone is probably still feeding him the lie that every negative review of LND was "fake" (HOW?!) or he is just deciding to keep saying that until he himself believes it's true. I'm sure the West End Whingers will appreciate being called "fake".
Scorp
Scorp

Back to top Go down

Post  Madame Giry Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Scorp wrote:
Incidentally, I finally bothered to read my 25th anniversary brochure from the RAH the other day, and it appears ALW still hasn't got over LND. In his article, he complains about the Net's "malicious and fake bloggers". Rolling Eyes Someone is probably still feeding him the lie that every negative review of LND was "fake" (HOW?!) or he is just deciding to keep saying that until he himself believes it's true. I'm sure the West End Whingers will appreciate being called "fake".

Oi. He's still going on about that, is he? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Still, that's an awful lot of denial to be wallowing in, even for ALW.

Incidentally, I ordered my RAH Program like the day they became available on Dress Circle and it still hasn't arrived. Hmph.

~Madame~
Madame Giry
Madame Giry

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomsGhost Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Madame Giry wrote:
Scorp wrote:

Oi. He's still going on about that, is he? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Still, that's an awful lot of denial to be wallowing in, even for ALW.

Incidentally, I ordered my RAH Program like the day they became available on Dress Circle and it still hasn't arrived. Hmph.

~Madame~

That makes two of us. Still waiting, even though I have the email confirmation that it's been sent.

That whole blogger thing. ALW's taking it waaay too personally. But then, Joel Schumacher took the dislike of the movie version waaay to personally too.
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 pm

PhantomsGhost wrote:
Madame Giry wrote:
Scorp wrote:

~Madame~

That makes two of us. Still waiting, even though I have the email confirmation that it's been sent.

That whole blogger thing. ALW's taking it waaay too personally. But then, Joel Schumacher took the dislike of the movie version waaay to personally too.

He did? What did he say? The most I know of is him telling the MC fans to stay at home, but that's before the film even came out.
Scorp
Scorp

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantomlove Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Scorp wrote:Incidentally, I finally bothered to read my 25th anniversary brochure from the RAH the other day, and it appears ALW still hasn't got over LND. In his article, he complains about the Net's "malicious and fake bloggers". Rolling Eyes Someone is probably still feeding him the lie that every negative review of LND was "fake" (HOW?!) or he is just deciding to keep saying that until he himself believes it's true. I'm sure the West End Whingers will appreciate being called "fake".

Andrew Lloyd Webber, you are embarrassing yourself. Complaining about LND:s failure and blaming "fake bloggers" for it hardly has any place in a souvenir brouchure for Phantom. It's one thing that he goes on about it in the regular newspapers. Still embarrassing, but it doesn't live that long in a newspaper. Going on about it in a souvenir brouchure where it will last forever, even after everyone finds out (including ALW) that the reviews weren't fake, makes him look silly.

Phantomlove

http://siggesot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm

I got my 25th anniversary brochure today and I LOVE IT, it is so nice. I particularly love the tribute to Maria Bjornson and the costume and set sketches I've never seen before.

There is also a lovely section listing all the cast recordings, as well as other recordings of people who have been in the show over the years.

I found that it's the little things in the brochure that are so appealing, like the backgrounds for most of the pages are made up of the tec-drawings for some of the sets.

There is also a nice area listing the long running phantoms from all over Very Happy
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Phantomlove wrote:
Scorp wrote:Incidentally, I finally bothered to read my 25th anniversary brochure from the RAH the other day, and it appears ALW still hasn't got over LND. In his article, he complains about the Net's "malicious and fake bloggers". Rolling Eyes Someone is probably still feeding him the lie that every negative review of LND was "fake" (HOW?!) or he is just deciding to keep saying that until he himself believes it's true. I'm sure the West End Whingers will appreciate being called "fake".

Andrew Lloyd Webber, you are embarrassing yourself. Complaining about LND:s failure and blaming "fake bloggers" for it hardly has any place in a souvenir brouchure for Phantom. It's one thing that he goes on about it in the regular newspapers. Still embarrassing, but it doesn't live that long in a newspaper. Going on about it in a souvenir brouchure where it will last forever, even after everyone finds out (including ALW) that the reviews weren't fake, makes him look silly.

In all fairness he didn't go on about LND (although certain cast members did), but said something along the lines of how grateful he was that said malicious/fake bloggers were not around 25 years ago as he thinks they would have jumped on Sarah Brightman. With fake reviews, of course. Rolling Eyes But there's no doubt as to what he's referring to when he mentions these "fake bloggers". IMHO he's convinced himself that the demise of the show was down to that more than the appalling narrative. He has not once criticised the thing that pretty much everyone else has, including the show's supporters, i.e. the book. How he can blame poor Bob Crowley's designs (and an excellent designer he is too; I loved the set of the production of La Traviata I saw at Covent Garden last week) over the story and the lyrics is beyond me.

It appears, though, that ALW's remarks didn't escape the attention of some journalists. David Lister of The Independent wrote in this article:

David Lister in THE INDEPENDENT wrote:Lloyd Webber takes a swipe

The biggest 25th anniversary of the moment is, of course, The Independent's. But we'll allow a mention, too, for the West End musical The Phantom of the Opera, which has also knocked up a quarter of a century. To celebrate this, composer Andrew Lloyd Webber and producer Cameron Mackintosh staged a brilliant gala performance at the Royal Albert Hall last Sunday, with a splendid party at the Natural History Museum afterwards. It was a memorable evening.

It's also the case that you can rely on Andrew to eschew platitudes and say what he really thinks. And sure enough in his programme notes he was still expressing bitterness at the way his then wife, and star of the show, Sarah Brightman, was treated in 1986. "Everyone was ready to snipe and say she only got the role of Christine because she was my wife," he wrote. He also didn't miss the opportunity to take a swipe at today's bloggers (who helped do for his latest show, Love Never Dies). They are "malicious", he wrote. Why can't all programme notes be like this? It's drama even before the show has begun.

By the way, interestingly Karimloo in his little paragraph under his picture in the brochure calls LND "the sequel". Seems like the ridiculous ban on that word has been lifted by the powers-that-be...

If people like this brochure I highly recommend the Les Mis O2 one; it is very similar.
Scorp
Scorp

Back to top Go down

Post  justin1976 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 pm

I agree about the 25th brochure - it's lush. When i saw the page of memorabilia in the 'Miz' brochure, I emailed the archivist at Cammack and they were incredibly helpful in pinpointing where the various items were from - so much so, that I'm now the VERY proud owner of most of the items that are pictured. A good tip, methinks Laughing

justin1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:45 am

justin1976 wrote:I agree about the 25th brochure - it's lush. When i saw the page of memorabilia in the 'Miz' brochure, I emailed the archivist at Cammack and they were incredibly helpful in pinpointing where the various items were from - so much so, that I'm now the VERY proud owner of most of the items that are pictured. A good tip, methinks Laughing

Oh wow, that's really cool. I wonder if you can do the same thing for some of the Phantom items they had. Love to get my hands on some of that stuff. I bet RUG has truckloads of that stuff in store rooms.
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  justin1976 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:16 pm

They are very, very helpful - it's worth a try. They sent me a complete list of recordings (including promo's) too.

justin1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey all,
I just contacted dewynters and dress circle. Dewynters has all brochures but only for archive purposes and dress circle has the current London and the record breaking one. Out of interest, does anyone have ANY Peter Karrie brochure they could sell. I would be interested in any, but especially Canadian, including Canadian tour ones. In fact, if you had the Vancouver PK one, then you are my GOD!!!!!

Also to operafantomnet, I saw earlier on in the thread that you had some doubles. If you do have ANY, what are they and could they be sold?
and OG has left the building.
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  London-Phan Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:26 pm

thephanfullerton wrote:Hey all,
I just contacted dewynters and dress circle. Dewynters has all brochures but only for archive purposes and dress circle has the current London and the record breaking one. Out of interest, does anyone have ANY Peter Karrie brochure they could sell. I would be interested in any, but especially Canadian, including Canadian tour ones. In fact, if you had the Vancouver PK one, then you are my GOD!!!!!

Also to operafantomnet, I saw earlier on in the thread that you had some doubles. If you do have ANY, what are they and could they be sold?
and OG has left the building.

Actually i do have the Vancouver premier brochure that i was thinking of selling because i have sold most of my brochures and only have a couple left. its not in perfect condition, there is a crease in the top right corner on the cover and this does run through most of the brochure.
London-Phan
London-Phan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Hey Londonphan!
I would be very interested in your Vancouver brochure! It is no.1 on my list of favourite brochures! Please PM with a price
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  London-Phan Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 pm

ok, i shall get the brochure out and make sure theres no other creases or anything on it, i dont think there is then i'll let you know a price.
London-Phan
London-Phan

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 pm

thephanfullerton wrote:Also to operafantomnet, I saw earlier on in the thread that you had some doubles. If you do have ANY, what are they and could they be sold?
Baaah, any doubles I've had is long gone. I've traded them with various people. Unless I end up buying the wrong one on eBay in the near future, I don't think I'll have anyone soon either. Sorry I can't be of further assistance.

As for Peter Karrie ones, they pop up on eBay every so often. If you know which brochures he's featured in (for example London 1993 ones, Vancouver 1997 and Toronto 1998), it'll help you a lot. They often don't list the names of the leads, or at least not in the headline. Search instead for "Phantom of the Opera brochure" or "Phantom of the Opera program" and see what pops up. Try both English and American eBay!

Speaking of Peter Karrie, our very own Rebecca is performing with him tonight! She's his Christine! Very Happy
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 am

operafantomet wrote:
thephanfullerton wrote:Also to operafantomnet, I saw earlier on in the thread that you had some doubles. If you do have ANY, what are they and could they be sold?
Baaah, any doubles I've had is long gone. I've traded them with various people. Unless I end up buying the wrong one on eBay in the near future, I don't think I'll have anyone soon either. Sorry I can't be of further assistance.

As for Peter Karrie ones, they pop up on eBay every so often. If you know which brochures he's featured in (for example London 1993 ones, Vancouver 1997 and Toronto 1998), it'll help you a lot. They often don't list the names of the leads, or at least not in the headline. Search instead for "Phantom of the Opera brochure" or "Phantom of the Opera program" and see what pops up. Try both English and American eBay!

Speaking of Peter Karrie, our very own Rebecca is performing with him tonight! She's his Christine! Very Happy

There are actually quite a few listed on the US Ebay right now. Some of them are with beanie babies and overpriced but I do believe I saw a couple others as well. Just type in "phantom of the opera program" and they will pop up!

I used to have a ton of the Canadian ones which I bought as a lot years ago on Ebay. I had so many doubles I didn't know what to do with them....lol But I have either sold or traded them all off (and kept a few for myself of course!) I do see the Canadians ones pop up on Ebay all the time though so I don't think it will be long until you find one that you want! :-)
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Souvenir brochures - Page 9 Empty Canadian POTO Brochures on Ebay

Post  Devon Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 am

Well I have some spare time so thought I would put all the listings from the US Ebay on here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-THEATRE-PROGRAM-TICKET-/260876007407?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbd6bf7ef#ht_500wt_1361

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KISS-Paul-Stanley-Phantom-Opera-Program-Poster-/400155914373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2b26b085#ht_500wt_1127

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORTUNE-PHANTOM-OPERA-PROGRAM-TY-BEANIE-BABY-MINT-/380374482950?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5890160006#ht_2045wt_1110

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phantom-Opera-Pantages-Theatre-Program-advertisement-pamphlet-/180741982353?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a150fc891#ht_500wt_1361

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-PHANTOM-OPERA-BEANIE-PROGRAM-/140623494422?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bdd03d16#ht_500wt_1361

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-PHANTOM-OPERA-BEANIE-PROGRAM-/140623552158?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bdd11e9e#ht_500wt_1361

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-PROGRAM-CANADIAN-TOUR-/120798357131?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1c2024a68b#ht_500wt_1361

There they are! Some of them are outrageously priced but then there are a couple that are priced fairly. Hope this helps....
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:41 am

Devon wrote:Well I have some spare time so thought I would put all the listings from the US Ebay on here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-THEATRE-PROGRAM-TICKET-/260876007407?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbd6bf7ef#ht_500wt_1361

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KISS-Paul-Stanley-Phantom-Opera-Program-Poster-/400155914373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2b26b085#ht_500wt_1127

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORTUNE-PHANTOM-OPERA-PROGRAM-TY-BEANIE-BABY-MINT-/380374482950?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5890160006#ht_2045wt_1110

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phantom-Opera-Pantages-Theatre-Program-advertisement-pamphlet-/180741982353?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a150fc891#ht_500wt_1361

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-PHANTOM-OPERA-BEANIE-PROGRAM-/140623494422?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bdd03d16#ht_500wt_1361

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-PHANTOM-OPERA-BEANIE-PROGRAM-/140623552158?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bdd11e9e#ht_500wt_1361

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-PROGRAM-CANADIAN-TOUR-/120798357131?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1c2024a68b#ht_500wt_1361

There they are! Some of them are outrageously priced but then there are a couple that are priced fairly. Hope this helps....

And here's one more I just found. Twenty dollars or best offer with free shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-phantom-opera-book-Pantages-theatre-toronto-/150668960209?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231491e1d1#ht_500wt_1361
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks there devon, I have sent messages to a couple of those sellers. Not the Vancouver ones though as I am being offered one by London-Phan, and the fact that they all come with beanie babies which the seller will not seperate from the brochure. For anyone who is interested, there is a chicago (city, not musical) brochure and a Japanese one ( at I think, the Shiki theatre?).
To all, I have some brochures and programmes to trade, but not all from phantom:
I have a phantom programme/playbill of Ramin Karimloo, with Robyn North/Leila Benn Harris+ 21st anniversary flyer
Several blood brothers, London + UK Tour
Wicked, mint and enormous brochure with Louise Dearman and Rachel Tucker
Les Mis programme/playbill with Earl Carpenter and Drew Sarich

I only would be interested in Phantom brochures.I f you have any to trade and you are interested in 1 or more items, then please make an offer. I have a few other things but no actual phantom brochures to trade with, sorry. Any offers would be appreciated. I would be interested in practically any that I do not have, and I don't care which language.
thanks all!
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

thephanfullerton wrote:Thanks there devon, I have sent messages to a couple of those sellers. Not the Vancouver ones though as I am being offered one by London-Phan, and the fact that they all come with beanie babies which the seller will not seperate from the brochure. For anyone who is interested, there is a chicago (city, not musical) brochure and a Japanese one ( at I think, the Shiki theatre?).
Shiki theatre is the company producing Phantom and many other musicals in Japan, though they sometimes add the Shiki name to the theatre as well. But I don't think they have a theatre solely named Shiki.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:11 am

thephanfullerton wrote:Thanks there devon, I have sent messages to a couple of those sellers. Not the Vancouver ones though as I am being offered one by London-Phan, and the fact that they all come with beanie babies which the seller will not seperate from the brochure. For anyone who is interested, there is a chicago (city, not musical) brochure and a Japanese one ( at I think, the Shiki theatre?).
To all, I have some brochures and programmes to trade, but not all from phantom:
I have a phantom programme/playbill of Ramin Karimloo, with Robyn North/Leila Benn Harris+ 21st anniversary flyer
Several blood brothers, London + UK Tour
Wicked, mint and enormous brochure with Louise Dearman and Rachel Tucker
Les Mis programme/playbill with Earl Carpenter and Drew Sarich

I only would be interested in Phantom brochures.I f you have any to trade and you are interested in 1 or more items, then please make an offer. I have a few other things but no actual phantom brochures to trade with, sorry. Any offers would be appreciated. I would be interested in practically any that I do not have, and I don't care which language.
thanks all!
OG

Not a problem! I hope you find what you are looking for. :-)

Ironically, the two programs that you listed (Phantom in Chicago & Phantom Japanese program) I won both off Ebay today...lol I can't wait to get them in the mail!!
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Hey guys,
I just contacted Dewynters and they said that the have made a new London brochure. I don't remember when, but I think they said that it should be in the theatre in a matter of weeks (I think they might of even said a week).
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:57 pm

London-Phan wrote:ok, i shall get the brochure out and make sure theres no other creases or anything on it, i dont think there is then i'll let you know a price.
Did you ever find a price for your PK Vancouver brochure?
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next