Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  Paula74 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Riene wrote:Has anyone seen SALT, and if so, was it any good?

Haven't seen it because I generally don't care for Angelina Jolie or the genre, but I know a lot of people who have seen it because part of it (well, some highway chase scenes) were filmed just a few blocks from my house. Most people I know said it wasn't great, but it was OK for a standard action movie.
Paula74
Paula74

Posts : 629
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 45
Location : Monsieur Madeleine's office

View user profile http://www.hugh-panaro.net

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Death at a Funeral. Hilarious. Very well written situational ensemble comedy with a scene-stealing role by an unexpectedly funny James Marsden, who I've never liked before but who may have found his niche.

Date Night. Meh. Not bad, but not very memorable. Sad, because Steve Carell and Tina Fey are so funny and probably could have improv'd a better movie than the one they were handed by the screenwriters.

Hot Tub Time Machine. Pretty much the same feelings as I have for Date Night. Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry, and John Cusack are very funny normally, but only mildly so here.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  IamErik771 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 am

Inception, finally. For me, it lived up to the hype and then some. So many twists and turns that one could spend several viewings analyzing the whole thing. (I'm glad I made an effort to avoid any and all spoilers until I actually saw it, as well.) I think I'll definitely buy this one when the Blu-Ray comes out.
IamErik771
IamErik771

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 30
Location : Hawaii

View user profile http://iamerik771.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  ML6 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:31 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:Death at a Funeral. Hilarious. Very well written situational ensemble comedy with a scene-stealing role by an unexpectedly funny James Marsden, who I've never liked before but who may have found his niche.

I guess I really have to see this sometime down the line. I love the original, I own the original, and I wasn't a fan of this being remade hardly two years after it came out. I found nothing of the British version to be 'confusing' or 'bland' for American audiences. But, since everyone is saying it's good or even better than the original is just really shocking to me.
ML6
ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 31
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  LadyCDaae on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 am

IamErik771 wrote:Inception, finally. For me, it lived up to the hype and then some. So many twists and turns that one could spend several viewings analyzing the whole thing. (I'm glad I made an effort to avoid any and all spoilers until I actually saw it, as well.) I think I'll definitely buy this one when the Blu-Ray comes out.

Me too--I think re-watching it knowing how it goes will prove intriguing. The Prestige was almost a completely different film when I saw it the second time.

Speaking of Nolan, my husband finally got me to sit down and watch Memento, and I'm really glad he did. Very clever and thought-provoking movie.

On completely opposite ends of the scale, I also watched the Kenneth Branagh Hamlet and the Rifftrax Live presentation of Reefer Madness this week.

~LCD

LadyCDaae

Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 42
Location : Denver

View user profile http://musicalhell.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  ML6 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:48 am

LadyCDaae wrote:

On completely opposite ends of the scale, I also watched the Kenneth Branagh Hamlet and the Rifftrax Live presentation of Reefer Madness this week.

~LCD

Ah! You saw the Riff-Trax LIVE! Very Happy I love MST3k and Reefer Madness. Awesome choices there.
ML6
ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 31
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  LadyCDaae on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Technically I saw the "encore" on Tuesday, which was a recording of the actual live event (for some reason the Rifftrax Live performances keep happening on Thursday evenings, which is my night to work). The movie itself was pretty good, but the accompanying shorts were what really had me crying with laughter, especially the one about grass (actual grass, not, you know...that kind of grass).

~LCD

LadyCDaae

Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 42
Location : Denver

View user profile http://musicalhell.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:18 pm

ML6 wrote:
SenorSwanky wrote:Death at a Funeral. Hilarious. Very well written situational ensemble comedy with a scene-stealing role by an unexpectedly funny James Marsden, who I've never liked before but who may have found his niche.

I guess I really have to see this sometime down the line. I love the original, I own the original, and I wasn't a fan of this being remade hardly two years after it came out. I found nothing of the British version to be 'confusing' or 'bland' for American audiences. But, since everyone is saying it's good or even better than the original is just really shocking to me.
Didn't even know it was a remake. I like some of Frank Oz's movies, so I'll have to check it out.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Repo Men. Cool concept. Could have been a lot better, though; could have had an Asimov-Bradbury sci-fi-as-morality-play dimension. Really drags, and you don't really feel there's much of a point because you don't care much about the characters. Jude Law does his best, though. Shame Forest Whitaker doesn't have more to do.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  ladygodiva on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:13 pm

I was watching an almost 30 year old movie

Has anyone seen Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeve, Jane Seymour, and Christopher Plummer, it is not a musical but music plays a part and acting and love at first sight, obsession and a high romance,

it starts out on mondern day, then goes back in time. The Actress played by Jane Seymour when she greets Christopher Reeve back in her day "is it you" is haunting, her manager Christopher Plummer, is her svengali like boss, he first tells her that a man she will soon meet will change her life forever, after Plummer meets Reeve, he tells Seymour that "No he is not the one,"

It was filmed on the beautiful Mackinac pronounced "Macinaw" Island in one of the great lakes,

the costumes were beautiful and it was very moving, anyone else seen it?

ladygodiva

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 53
Location : Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  Callie Daae on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:32 pm

The Last Exorcism- The whole movie was very creepy. I also liked how it was filmed like The Blair Witch Project. The ending is shocking, confusing, but most of all disappointing. It leaves a lot of unanswered questions.


Dorian Gray- It has already been released in the UK for some time, but it just came out on DVD in the US this past week. I really liked it, I loved that the whole movie had a dark look to it. But the main reason I wanted to see it is Ben Barnes, need I say more. Wink
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Posts : 351
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  ML6 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:51 pm

ladygodiva wrote:I was watching an almost 30 year old movie

Has anyone seen Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeve, Jane Seymour, and Christopher Plummer, it is not a musical but music plays a part and acting and love at first sight, obsession and a high romance,

it starts out on mondern day, then goes back in time. The Actress played by Jane Seymour when she greets Christopher Reeve back in her day "is it you" is haunting, her manager Christopher Plummer, is her svengali like boss, he first tells her that a man she will soon meet will change her life forever, after Plummer meets Reeve, he tells Seymour that "No he is not the one,"

It was filmed on the beautiful Mackinac pronounced "Macinaw" Island in one of the great lakes,

the costumes were beautiful and it was very moving, anyone else seen it?

Being that I have a huge girl crush on Jane Seymour, I purchased Somewhere in Time at a garage sale a couple years ago. I watched it and felt a bit... I really don't know the word for it. What happens to our 'main' character and his 'outer body experience/death' and reuniting with Jane Seymour... didn't really sit right with me. Kind of like how people call Romeo and Juliet romantic, this falls in the same wtf boat for me.

I live in Michigan, and last year I took a trip up north. I was passing a shop, and I came across a window dedicated to Somewhere In Time. Because apparently they're still over the moon after all these years it was filmed on that island. My friend knew of my displeasure for the film, so she took a picture of me standing in front of the window showing disgust for what was inside. You could buy the DVD, soundtrack, plates, cups, t-shirts, ... all dedicated to that film.

But other than that little story, I love the costumes, the location, and the music. Smile
ML6
ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 31
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  ladygodiva on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 pm

I will agree on the Romeo and Juliet love is not to die for,. For me it was a beautiful film and filmed beautifully, yes the ending was quite schmaltzy, but considering most people do want a Happy ending, you were on the island, did you get to tour, even if you don't like the movie, most people would like to tour the island,

PS I heard that there is a hell of a candy fudge store on the island, did you stop there?

ladygodiva

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 53
Location : Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  ML6 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:23 pm

ladygodiva wrote:I will agree on the Romeo and Juliet love is not to die for,. For me it was a beautiful film and filmed beautifully, yes the ending was quite schmaltzy, but considering most people do want a Happy ending, you were on the island, did you get to tour, even if you don't like the movie, most people would like to tour the island,

PS I heard that there is a hell of a candy fudge store on the island, did you stop there?

Ah, I couldn't really tour the island because we were too late (the ferrys stopped carrying people at a certain time). I did go across the bridge to the Upper P. So that was pretty exciting!

Yes, the fudge was AMAZING. They had it shipped in little boxes to this store that was next to all these other little stores.
ML6
ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 31
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  IamErik771 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Clash of the Titans (the remake). I had gotten to see the original in middle school, and I'd rank the two about equal -- not especially great films, and not the best way to learn about Greek mythology, but they're certainly watchable and a fun way to kill a couple hours.
IamErik771
IamErik771

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 30
Location : Hawaii

View user profile http://iamerik771.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  ladygodiva on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:44 pm

I liked the original Clash of the Titans, it was more light-hearted, I just saw the remake it was darker, but still a good movie,

Did anyone see the Boy in the Striped Pagamas, the ending was so heart breaking

ladygodiva

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 53
Location : Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:49 am

I also had to watch the original Clash of the Titans in 6th grade, and hated it, so I have no desire to see the remake.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  Paula74 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:38 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:I also had to watch the original Clash of the Titans in 6th grade, and hated it, so I have no desire to see the remake.

I liked it well enough when I was little (well, mainly I liked Pegasus). But it is NOT a movie that held up well over the years. I finally saw it again a few years ago and couldn't stand it. Definitely not interested in the remake...it has the same style that I didn't care for in 300.
Paula74
Paula74

Posts : 629
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 45
Location : Monsieur Madeleine's office

View user profile http://www.hugh-panaro.net

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:47 am

Finally saw Inception last weekend, and was blown away. Started off a little slow and confusing, but it gradually drew me in, and I was still thinking about it, pondering the ending the next day. Think I've got it figured out, but the final shot, right before the screen goes black, was so ambiguous, and I love it. Amazing visuals, great performances. This is what The Matrix wishes it could be.

Also watched Woody Allen's Match Point on DVD. Not bad. Riveting performance by Jonathan Rhys Meyers; without him, the movie would have failed. Pretty good jobs by Scarlett Johansson and the rest of the cast as well.

And saw The Last Song. Miley Cyrus actually does a pretty good job of being a brat in the beginning, but once she meets Liam Hemsworth's character and drops that act, she becomes incredibly annoying. The movie had its sad moments toward the end, but overall, just isn't anything special.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  IamErik771 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Got to see Princess Ka'iulani last night. Started off a bit slow, but the second half was quite excellent. While quite a few liberties were taken with Hawaiian history, it did a great job of telling a story that unfortunately gets ignored completely in most American history classes.
IamErik771
IamErik771

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 30
Location : Hawaii

View user profile http://iamerik771.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  ladygodiva on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Saw the movie the Lovely Bones, about a young girl who is murdered and she tells the story from the grave, actually an uplifting film, a very strong young girl and a message that even in death love never ends.

on the lighter side, I saw Julie/Julia with Merril Streep, funny story about Julia Child.

If anyone wants a good movie:

In no particular order,

The Princess Bride-True Love

My Favorite Year-Funny and warm

Arthur- Funny and warm

Sleepless in Seattle,-Funny Moving and warm

Dumb and dumber-A mindless comedy but funny


ladygodiva

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 53
Location : Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:21 am

Easy A. Emma Stone has amazing charisma to be able to carry this movie with a large and very talented ensemble cast. It's a very funny movie that's at times reminiscent of Saved! (one of my favorites), though not quite as good. Stanley Tucci, Patricia Clarkson, Thomas Haden Church, and Lisa Kudrow are also very good in this.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  Scorp on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 pm

ladygodiva wrote:Saw the movie the Lovely Bones, about a young girl who is murdered and she tells the story from the grave, actually an uplifting film, a very strong young girl and a message that even in death love never ends.


I saw that as well and the film made me cry, but friends of mine who'd read the book beforehand said the film was massively disappointing. Guess that's not surprising.

Oh and agreed, Inception is amazing. Loved every minute of it. I haven't had my jaw drop like that while watching a film for a very, very, very long time!

_________________
In Hal Prince we trust.
Scorp
Scorp

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2009-09-21

View user profile http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:40 am

District 9. Not my cup of tea. Had its moments, but not what I expected.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:49 am

Alice in Wonderland. Tim Burton is perfect for this material. Wonderful visuals, great atmosphere, nice cast (especially loved Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, and Alan Rickman, parts of the usual Burton troupe). Kind of brings you to a childlike place, though at the same time, providing some adult moments and a little darker take on this quirky fantasy.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  TheFinnishPhantom on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:53 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:Alice in Wonderland. Tim Burton is perfect for this material. Wonderful visuals, great atmosphere, nice cast (especially loved Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, and Alan Rickman, parts of the usual Burton troupe). Kind of brings you to a childlike place, though at the same time, providing some adult moments and a little darker take on this quirky fantasy.

I used to be Burton's fan, but his later material has been so crowd-pleasery (New words Very Happy) that I daren't say that I like him anymore. I love his early movies from Pee Wee's to Ed Wood, though.

As for the Alice, I remember how Burton ranted about the lack of emotion of the original book and the well-known Disney adaption, but in my opinion he didn't succeed in the emotional side of the film. It was visually great, and I think that Burton was all dazzled by the sparkly new 3D-technology. Sorry for the (probably) bad English.

TheFinnishPhantom
TheFinnishPhantom

Posts : 178
Join date : 2010-05-08
Location : Jyväskylä, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:15 pm

TheFinnishPhantom wrote:
SenorSwanky wrote:Alice in Wonderland. Tim Burton is perfect for this material. Wonderful visuals, great atmosphere, nice cast (especially loved Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, and Alan Rickman, parts of the usual Burton troupe). Kind of brings you to a childlike place, though at the same time, providing some adult moments and a little darker take on this quirky fantasy.

I used to be Burton's fan, but his later material has been so crowd-pleasery (New words Very Happy) that I daren't say that I like him anymore. I love his early movies from Pee Wee's to Ed Wood, though.
Yeah, I do also much prefer his earlier films. Edwards Scissorhands is one of my all-time favorites, and I have a soft spot for his two Batman films. Still haven't ever seen Ed Wood or all of Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Beetlejuice is pretty good.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  Viscountess on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Randomly walked in on the end of "Burn After Reading" today. I now really want to see the whole thing.
Viscountess
Viscountess

Posts : 266
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  Raphael on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 pm

TheFinnishPhantom wrote:
As for the Alice, I remember how Burton ranted about the lack of emotion of the original book and the well-known Disney adaption, but in my opinion he didn't succeed in the emotional side of the film. It was visually great, and I think that Burton was all dazzled by the sparkly new 3D-technology. Sorry for the (probably) bad English.
Burton's films can be a visual treat, but more often than not, I find them to be lacking in well-developed characters.

R.

_________________
Proud former member of TMCPMC
Keeper of Brianne Morgan's Masquerade hip-swish
www.phantoonsoftheopera.com
Raphael
Raphael

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : San Francisco Bay Area

View user profile http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  SenorSwanky on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:49 am

Raphael wrote:
TheFinnishPhantom wrote:
As for the Alice, I remember how Burton ranted about the lack of emotion of the original book and the well-known Disney adaption, but in my opinion he didn't succeed in the emotional side of the film. It was visually great, and I think that Burton was all dazzled by the sparkly new 3D-technology. Sorry for the (probably) bad English.
Burton's films can be a visual treat, but more often than not, I find them to be lacking in well-developed characters.

R.
Yeah, his latest works are pretty soulless, though I think it worked for Alice because it's such a trip, not meant to be realistic (and the scenes that actually did take place in reality were actually well done, character-wise, I thought). But Edwards Scissorhands, at least, is a masterpiece, and you really feel for Edward--the only non-human character in the film is the one you most connect to.

Anyway, I saw the Nightmare on Elm Street remake tonight. Never saw any of the originals. This one was mostly just unscary teen schlock. The makeup they used on Jackie Earle Haley was realistic but not very frightening, and they didn't make him a very terrifying figure cinematographically.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 34
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Movies you've seen recently (possible spoilers!)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum