Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broadway production + Original US Replica tour

+61
phantom5251
Riene
RichardN86
Irina de France
ChristineDaae1982
Phantomess
Scorp
todaaefor
mesadallas
demonsmoke
Countess of Rothes
MarySkater
SenorSwanky
LadyCDaae
jennyfair
FdelOpera
Bric
Modern Myth
ianjonbourgandethanfreema
lonely nightingale
MasqPhan
Brandon1351
Phantour
Paula74
stephantom53
phantom10906
ladygodiva
CrimsonAvenger
Mme Reyer
EarlFan
London-Phan
sk8phan
justin-from-barbados
NightRachel
Raphael
operafantomet
Callie Daae
Masqueradelove
LiQuiD DiAmOnD
AngelOfMusic325
Becky
AlwaysChristine
purplehaze93
Viscountess
InkedAlchemist
robhawkins
Cape Twirl of Doom
ravnquest1
phan101
alaron
ML6
Reverie
thegenuinebeauty
MajesticPhantom
mona lisa
Stephanie
auctioneer
Madame Giry
Phantom on a Budget
alaron4
StrangerThanUDreamt
65 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Broadway production + Original US Replica tour - Page 11 Empty Re: The Broadway production + Original US Replica tour

Post  SenorSwanky Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 am

Try BroadwayBox.com. I've gotten my Phantom tickets there both times I've seen it at the Majestic, and I got great seats for deep discounts (like 40% off for seats practically on stage).
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

The Broadway production + Original US Replica tour - Page 11 Empty Re: The Broadway production + Original US Replica tour

Post  justin-from-barbados Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 pm

I too would recomend broadway box for advanced tickets ( you can also take the discount code to the box office too if you want to go a second time while there Very Happy )

the only thing to watch out for is when in April you are going, because if it happens to be spring break time when the schools are out, sometimes they won't have any discounts then (or if they do they wont be that drastic) Last time I was there it happened to be that time of year and they even suspended the $25 back row tickets for that week.
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangerThanUDreamt Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Looks like I had a close friend who won and didn't even know until last night, when he checked his spam folder; He told me I was more than welcome to have the other ticket! I'm beyond excited Very Happy
StrangerThanUDreamt
StrangerThanUDreamt

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Wow! I didn't thoroughly check my spam folder. Hope there wasn't anything in there.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:36 pm

StrangerThanUDreamt wrote:Looks like I had a close friend who won and didn't even know until last night, when he checked his spam folder; He told me I was more than welcome to have the other ticket! I'm beyond excited Very Happy

Congrats! Very Happy
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post  NightRachel Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Well, I've been checking my email and spam folders all week now and I got nothing, so sadly I didn't win one of those pairs of tickets. Kinda disappointed but not surprised as I never seem to win contests/raffles/sweepstakes -- don't have that kind of luck. I did really want to be there for the POTO Bdwy 25th gala perf, but I won't be. So now I guess I'll have to try my luck for the 30th anniversary? Sad

But big congrats to Stephanie and Stranger! Yay! Glad to hear you two will be going to the performance -- I envy you! Smile
NightRachel
NightRachel

Back to top Go down

Post  NightRachel Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Stephanie wrote:I hope that more of you guys win with the re-drawing they'll do on Monday for any unclaimed tickets. My fingers are crossed for you all!

Stephanie,
How do you know there's going to be a re-drawing? Where was that news posted?
NightRachel
NightRachel

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 pm

NightRachel wrote:
Stephanie wrote:I hope that more of you guys win with the re-drawing they'll do on Monday for any unclaimed tickets. My fingers are crossed for you all!

Stephanie,
How do you know there's going to be a re-drawing? Where was that news posted?

I suppose it's not 100% guaranteed that there will be a re-drawing. However, the email winners received noted that if we didn't confirm that we could attend by a certain time on Monday, the ticket will be given away to someone else. It was also mentioned somewhere in the comments on the Phantom Facebook page that at least one or two people can't attend since they didn't win the airfaree. And I believe some winners weren't 18 years old/living in the United States. So the odds are very high that there will be at least a few sets of tickets unclaimed. The official rules state that "Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries."
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 pm

I have a free place to stay anytime I come to NY, so please just give me the tix. Laughing
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  NightRachel Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Ah, okay -- thanks for the info, Stephanie -- much appreciated. Smile
Well, I'm crossing my fingers that *maybe* I'll get a pair of tickets after all. Wink
NightRachel
NightRachel

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:01 pm

long shot at best, but can;t hurt to ask........

is there any way of getting a backstage tour in NYC?
anyone friendly with anyone who might have some connections for a die hard phan?
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Paula is Hugh's webmaster. That's how I got to meet him in his dressing room. Wasn't able to arrange a full backstage tour, but Anea got one, I believe.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 pm

thats cool, mind you I kind of feel wierd going to anyones dressing room, but thats just me, I'd love just for someone to show me around the technical side of things (onstage, backstage, under the stage)

Though it would be cool to chat with Thelma (makeup) since she is originally from Barbados also.
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  Masqueradelove Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 pm

I got tickets for my birthday to see it first time on Broadway I have only watches the film and seen parts of the musical but fell in love with it when i was 12 so I'm really excited
Masqueradelove
Masqueradelove

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:37 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:Paula is Hugh's webmaster. That's how I got to meet him in his dressing room. Wasn't able to arrange a full backstage tour, but Anea got one, I believe.
Would not call it full backstage tour, but I got to see exactly what I wanted to see - the costumes! I also got to chat with Hugh Panaro and Thelma the makeup artist, which was totally awesome. Very Happy
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:05 pm

little over a week to go for me, so excited, I just love the physical Broadway version.
I hate having to ask but here goes....If there is anyone on here with connections that I can get a backstage tour please PM me.

also, anyone that will be there for the anniversary and didnt get tickets planning to do anything (other than showing up to see who arrives?)
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  Callie Daae Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 pm

What's the address to the stage door at the Majestic?
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Callie Daae wrote:What's the address to the stage door at the Majestic?
It's West 45th Street, at the employee entrance of Milfold Plaza. The A here is Milford Plaza:

http://goo.gl/maps/mSP2d

It's the opposite side of the theatre's official entrance. It totally does not look like a stagedoor, with laundry, garbage and whatnot... But that's the first part of it. Inside the second door they have an own alley which they share with two other theatres, and the actual stagedoor entrance is in this alley. But people usually wait out in the street, or at the Milford employee entrance.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 pm

ive never stage dored the majestic because i always think its kind of creepy down in that alley
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Justin - I'm not sure if it's been posted here yet, but the special Christine schedule for next week has alternate Samantha Hill performing at the Wednesday and Thursday matinees and Boggess playing the rest of the performances including the anniversary performance on the 26th.

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 am

yes thanks, saw that over on FB, which is good for me (unless God forbid something happens and Sierra decides to take Th. eve off for vocal rest). also means i might go to the Th. matt to catch the alternate rather than the Mon show (depending on what the seats are like)

I know what many on here think about Sierra and all, but I am beyond excited to see her live, and from the second row under the chandelier too.
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  NightRachel Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:58 am

justin-from-barbados wrote:also, anyone that will be there for the anniversary and didnt get tickets planning to do anything (other than showing up to see who arrives?)

Well, I was planning on being in NYC, in the vicinity of the Phantom theater, on the Saturday (the 26th) IF I knew that other fellow Phans would be there too. I don't have a ticket to any performance that weekend, but I'd like to be able to just hang out with other Phans and maybe even share a meal together.
But I guess we'll see what happens...
NightRachel
NightRachel

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Cool, I think I will try for the Book of Mormon Lotto at 4:30 and if i dont get through (i doubt I will) i will prob just go to the theatre around 530 or so and watch people arrive (surely they wont be arriving earlier than that?) wonder if there will be a crowd, usually as long as there are barriers people in general tent to magically 'show up' so who knows.
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  NightRachel Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:27 pm

justin-from-barbados wrote:Cool, I think I will try for the Book of Mormon Lotto at 4:30 and if i dont get through (i doubt I will) i will prob just go to the theatre around 530 or so and watch people arrive (surely they wont be arriving earlier than that?) wonder if there will be a crowd, usually as long as there are barriers people in general tent to magically 'show up' so who knows.

Oh I'll bet there is going to be a crowd. I'll be very surprised if there isn't. Smile
NightRachel
NightRachel

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:30 pm

I just hope the weather isnt too bad, their maqeuis is not that wide, although it does run the length of the theatre. And I'm a tropical thing so I not accustom to cold weather, lol
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:30 pm

justin-from-barbados wrote:I just hope the weather isnt too bad, their maqeuis is not that wide, although it does run the length of the theatre. And I'm a tropical thing so I not accustom to cold weather, lol
A tropical thing, hahaha. Well put. At heart I am one too. And this week we've had -19C / -2.2F here in Oslo. Not even funny.

Does anyone know if the souvenir brochure itself will be updated, or if it's just the playbill? Surely they must update it for the 25th anniversary? If so, I would really, really, really, really want one. Heading for London next week, I could pick up the new souvenir brochure there in return?
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:36 pm

was wondering about the brochure too, chances are they will have a special plybill cover or something, but the US is not really known for updating their brochures, and last time I was there I noticed the insert was getting smaller too (although they were including bios and head shots, the production photos were greatly reduced)
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  Masqueradelove Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 pm

justin-from-barbados wrote:I just hope the weather isnt too bad, their maqeuis is not that wide, although it does run the length of the theatre. And I'm a tropical thing so I not accustom to cold weather, lol

sorry to say weather here in New York looks pretty sad and cold right now, you better get used to it I've lived here my entire life and only once has winter not been cold No
Masqueradelove
Masqueradelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

operafantomet wrote:Does anyone know if the souvenir brochure itself will be updated, or if it's just the playbill? Surely they must update it for the 25th anniversary? If so, I would really, really, really, really want one. Heading for London next week, I could pick up the new souvenir brochure there in return?
The producers don't want to pay Joan Marcus any more money, so now they're photocopying polaroids and stapling them into the new brochure Smile

When I get there I'll see if it's been updated. If so, I'll pick one up for you, okay?

Forecast says it'll be in the high 20s, Justin. Pack accordingly!

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  justin-from-barbados Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:17 pm

I will, actually looking forward to the change/weather (and seceretly hope it snows, just not that day, lol) will be a nice change from the constant 80 degree weather down here.
justin-from-barbados
justin-from-barbados

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next