Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom of the Opera, the stage show in Japan

+9
Bunvendor
AlwaysChristine
Klavirista
MasqPhan
Vicomtesse de Chagny
operafantomet
IamErik771
justin-from-barbados
Jennie
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phantom of the Opera, the stage show in Japan - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom of the Opera, the stage show in Japan

Post  Devon Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 am

[quote="operafantomet"]
Devon wrote:Just wondering if anyone on the board knows who is playing The Phantom, Christine, and Raoul in the Japanese production? I have the brochure but alas, cannot read Japanese so am not sure who's who! If anyone could give me a cast list of these three roles, I would really appreciate it! :-)
Usually they have a cast list written in both the Latin and Japanese alphabet in the front (=our back).

Anyhow, a quick run-through of the cast list in the Japanese POTO site gave me this:

PHANTOM: Daisuke Oyama
CHRISTINE: Mika Takagi
RAOUL: Ryota Suzuki
CARLOTTA: Aya Kawamura
MEG: Yuria Nishida

Thanks so much operafantomet! I searched the brochure over and over and couldn't find anything...only the date and that it's in Tokyo. I tried getting into the website but was having problems with it loading.....so thank you! :-)
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera, the stage show in Japan - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom of the Opera, the stage show in Japan

Post  TheFinnishPhantom Thu May 24, 2012 12:51 pm

justin-from-barbados mentioned once Jun Sawaki's rather hilarious "Go now and leave me!"
I have a full B-roll footage with him in the role, which was filmed for commercial purposes. I decided to upload that part:

I hope you find it as amusing as I did. Very Happy
TheFinnishPhantom
TheFinnishPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangerThanUDreamt Thu May 24, 2012 3:37 pm

^ HAHA! Omg that's just as good as JOJ's freak out at the end of PoNR when he called Christine "a f***ing b*tch" , but this guy takes the cake!
StrangerThanUDreamt
StrangerThanUDreamt

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:09 pm

As far as I can tell, Phantom is scheduled to play in Tokyo until December this year. Anyone knows if they're moving to another city after that?

I know the World Tour is coming to Seoul in South Korea in December, could be a good chance to catch both if you're in the area. They're rather different.
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2