Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25th anniversary celebrations

+66
Phantomess
StrangerThanUDreamt
RatSalsa
PridePhan
Porteña
vmkwinner
Molina
Becky
TheFinnishPhantom
Viscountess
tmarucci
Paula74
eriklefantome
phantomphan1992
LiQuiD DiAmOnD
BradPhan
Phantour
Amberly_Nichole
Bunvendor
alaron4
ChristineDaae1982
Freyalise
Mandrake
phantomgirl110
Phantom on a Budget
tiawhitecat
justin1976
ravnquest1
AlwaysChristine
auctioneer
Callie Daae
ette
Blind Phan
PhantomsGhost
phantom10906
Bric
Josephine
moaja
justin-from-barbados
Lycanthrope
Miss von Krolock
MaskedLion
MasqPhan
ifonlyidont
LadyCDaae
CountessDeChangy
Helen
TrapDoorLurker
starryeyed
Cape Twirl of Doom
operafantomet
Madame Giry
EarlFan
Aled_Boyo
MajesticPhantom
IamErik771
Mme Reyer
Phantomlove
ladygodiva
Rebecca
PhantomJT
ML6
Raphael
PMB1034
SenorSwanky
Scorp
70 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

25th anniversary celebrations - Page 25 Empty Re: 25th anniversary celebrations

Post  operafantomet Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:47 am

PhantomsGhost wrote:Maybe I'm in the minority, but I really don't want a filmed version of the stage show released any time soon. I'm perfectly happy with the 25th anniversary production.

If a filmed version was ever released, I'm afraid the show would then be doomed to close...and honestly, that would depress the hell outta me.
I agree. I don't want it on DVD either. For many reasons. Partly those you mentioned.

I think they are slowly phasing out the original production. It will run its course in West End and on Broadway, and probably pop up now and then in international productions. But I think the UK tour and the rumoured US tour will make an easier-to-produce version with more projections and less... well, magic. And maybe I'm superstitious too, but I think this would mean that international productions which so far has not been able to produce the original because of economy or space, will now be able to do it. Taping the original will, in my opinion, make it less interesting to produce it on stage. Not as long as you can slap the same logo on something which reminds, or which people will think is the same, but for half the costs. Especially if the expensive version also exists on DVD.

Also, the stage production is a tactile theatre experience. The idea is to affect the audience from they enter the theatre and to they leave again. The false proscenium, the voices projected from behind the auditorium, the plush seats and historical buildings, the Phantom on top of the proscenium, the chandelier entering the sphere of the audience... All this to include the audience in the show. The audience is linked to the show, and a vital part of it. I just don't see how this could be translated into screen.

Reason 3, people would bicker forever on "the definitive cast" and whether to film the West End or Broadway production. No-one would agree. Well, maybe on John Owen Jones as the Phantom. Smile

Basically, I'm afraid of a DVD release replacing my possibilities to see original Phantom on stage. And if such a release was to happen, it wouldn't please everyone anyway. There would be disagreement on cast, location, angles and whatnot. Would it be worth it to loose the possibility to see the actual thing on stage? I don't think we can have both. In this aspect the RAH DVD is gold. It gives the feeling of the stage show without being the actual thing.

Personally I could see a Las Vegas DVD be released though, seeing how this is unique in Phantom history and something only a limited amount of people have been able to see and WILL be able to see (unlike the original Phantom, which has been on all continents and in several countries).

But I wish they would make more creative promo videos. Videos taped on stage, but maybe tweaking the story or condensing it. Expanding the Phantom universe, using the "bricks" we know. Like the videos they did in Toronto and Hamburg. They are so beautiful!

TORONTO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA84ZJdcB54
HAMBURG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u_v5xY-aTI
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  AlwaysChristine Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 am

You have really good arguments operafantomet. Really good!

I love the videos from Toronto and Hamburg, great, really great.
Creative, impressive and beautiful...
AlwaysChristine
AlwaysChristine

Back to top Go down

Post  starryeyed Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:09 am

operafantomet wrote: No-one would agree. Well, maybe on John Owen Jones as the Phantom. Smile

AHEM!

Sorry, couldn't resist Smile

starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 am

starryeyed wrote:
operafantomet wrote: No-one would agree. Well, maybe on John Owen Jones as the Phantom. Smile

AHEM!

Sorry, couldn't resist Smile
Hahaha, SEE??? Laughing
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 pm

operafantomet wrote:Reason 3, people would bicker forever on "the definitive cast" and whether to film the West End or Broadway production. No-one would agree. Well, maybe on John Owen Jones as the Phantom. Smile
I wouldn't agree on that. I think most people would agree that, if you'd been talking about what to pair with the RAH DVD, the OLC or OBC would have made the most sense.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangerThanUDreamt Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 pm

operafantomet wrote:
PhantomsGhost wrote:Maybe I'm in the minority, but I really don't want a filmed version of the stage show released any time soon. I'm perfectly happy with the 25th anniversary production.

If a filmed version was ever released, I'm afraid the show would then be doomed to close...and honestly, that would depress the hell outta me.
I agree. I don't want it on DVD either. For many reasons. Partly those you mentioned.

I think they are slowly phasing out the original production. It will run its course in West End and on Broadway, and probably pop up now and then in international productions. But I think the UK tour and the rumoured US tour will make an easier-to-produce version with more projections and less... well, magic. And maybe I'm superstitious too, but I think this would mean that international productions which so far has not been able to produce the original because of economy or space, will now be able to do it. Taping the original will, in my opinion, make it less interesting to produce it on stage. Not as long as you can slap the same logo on something which reminds, or which people will think is the same, but for half the costs. Especially if the expensive version also exists on DVD.

Also, the stage production is a tactile theatre experience. The idea is to affect the audience from they enter the theatre and to they leave again. The false proscenium, the voices projected from behind the auditorium, the plush seats and historical buildings, the Phantom on top of the proscenium, the chandelier entering the sphere of the audience... All this to include the audience in the show. The audience is linked to the show, and a vital part of it. I just don't see how this could be translated into screen. Reason 3, people would bicker forever on "the definitive cast" and whether to film the West End or Broadway production. No-one would agree. Well, maybe on John Owen Jones as the Phantom. Smile

Basically, I'm afraid of a DVD release replacing my possibilities to see original Phantom on stage. And if such a release was to happen, it wouldn't please everyone anyway. There would be disagreement on cast, location, angles and whatnot. Would it be worth it to loose the possibility to see the actual thing on stage? I don't think we can have both. In this aspect the RAH DVD is gold. It gives the feeling of the stage show without being the actual thing. Personally I could see a Las Vegas DVD be released though, seeing how this is unique in Phantom history and something only a limited amount of people have been able to see and WILL be able to see (unlike the original Phantom, which has been on all continents and in several countries).

But I wish they would make more creative promo videos. Videos taped on stage, but maybe tweaking the story or condensing it. Expanding the Phantom universe, using the "bricks" we know. Like the videos they did in Toronto and Hamburg. They are so beautiful!

TORONTO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA84ZJdcB54
HAMBURG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u_v5xY-aTI

Thank You! This is exactly how I feel about the actual stage show (west end or bway version) being filmed and released for the masses; and yes I do agree about JOJ...hes reception alone at the RAH was enough to prove he could've easily been not only a great phantom but a crowd pleaser as well!
StrangerThanUDreamt
StrangerThanUDreamt

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyCDaae Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

So I finally got around to watching the Great Performances broadcast of the DVD, and...I think the post-production editing has really made an improvement. Some of the issues I had with the live broadcast were smoothed out (Ramin's "Wandering Child" actually sounds like he's trying to seduce Christine rather than run her off, and a couple reaction shots made the final moments much more satisfactory for me) and there were some almost cinematic moments that echoed what I wished the 2004 movie had been. It's still not perfect--Ramin still scoops and belts way too much for my taste and Hadley Fraser remains fatally charmless as Raoul--but it's a decent interpretation of the material and one I would not be ashamed to own.

~LCD

LadyCDaae

http://musicalhell.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 pm

I broke down and got the 25th DVD at Redbox the other night. The edits for DVD do give it a better atmosphere than the theatrical broadcast did. It's still the same performances though (but I noticed a few changes from the other night interspliced, particularly Piangi in Hannibal). I also noticed the weird accent you guys were talking about with Sierra. Did kind of bother me too. But she still gave probably the best performance of the three leads. I like some of Ramin's acting in the Final Lair, but he's just never going to be my cup of tea as the Phantom. And I also still kind of like Hadley Fraser as Raoul. A bit brusque at times, particularly that moment when Sierra knelt down crying on the rooftop after she heard the Phantom, but I generally like him in the role. Would like to see him as the Phantom someday.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyCDaae Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Yeah, I would like to see Fraser in the title role myself. His voice is excellent and he could put that arrogance and fierceness to good use for a change.

~LCD

LadyCDaae

http://musicalhell.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tromp-la-mort Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 pm

SenorSwanky wrote: It's still the same performances though (but I noticed a few changes from the other night interspliced, particularly Piangi in Hannibal).
The whole Think of Me sequence (starting with Hannibal and all through Christine doing TOM) is actually from a different day's show that the broadcast version (October 2). All other differences are from using different camera angles only.
That is as much as I could figure from comparing the two minute by minute Smile
tromp-la-mort
tromp-la-mort

http://nadaalopov.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 pm

LadyCDaae wrote:Yeah, I would like to see Fraser in the title role myself. His voice is excellent and he could put that arrogance and fierceness to good use for a change.
THIS!! Laughing
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomsGhost Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:20 pm

LadyCDaae, you just made me melt with happiness with the thought of Frasier as the Phantom.

*sigh*
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 pm

operafantomet wrote:
LadyCDaae wrote:Yeah, I would like to see Fraser in the title role myself. His voice is excellent and he could put that arrogance and fierceness to good use for a change.
THIS!! Laughing
BURN HIM!!! BURN HIM WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Could people pleeeaaaaase stop calling the Royal Albert Hall concert for "The London production"???

*bangs head into wall*

No, I'm not referring to anyone here. It's just that I bump into so many discussing "the London production" online, and it turns out they mean the RAH concert. Some just mix up the terms, but a surprisingly large number really think what they see in the DVD is the London production. One even wrote she liked another production better because it had a proper dressing room set and a mirror bride and a falling chandelier, and that the London production should get this.

The London production freakin' INVENTED this.... Suspect
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 pm

More often than not, people are idiots.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:More often than not, people are idiots.
Neeeh, they just think they know a lot more than they do. Smile
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:00 pm

The RAH event is being broadcast as I type this on Channel 5 in the UK, and Twitter is going so crazy about it that it's even becoming a trending topic!

I just can't relate to the outpouring of love from the general public for this show. Yes, OK, it makes Phantom accessible and some might not know any better, but I really find this production quite bland, humourless and badly directed. Ramin definitely seems better here than he was on the night I saw him live at the RAH, although he still seems to sing everything at the same high volume, with no nuances, and perhaps any other vocal deficiencies (I'm looking at YOU, Wynne Evans) were made up for via the old autotuning trick. I don't know. In fact, everyone here seems a lot better than they were on the previous night. Hadley's not quite as dislikable as he was when I saw him. Sierra comes across well.

I cannot for the life of me comprehend how someone can call Wynne Evans "the best Piangi ever" with his non-existent acting and -- at least when I saw him -- struggling voice. Have they even seen any other Piangi? There's strangely a lot of love on Twitter for Hadley's Raoul, which I just. do. not. understand.

Oh well, at least it's MILES better than what we got in 2004... I think overall it would have been a lot better if Hal had been in charge himself.
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomsGhost Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Scorp wrote:Oh well, at least it's MILES better than what we got in 2004... I think overall it would have been a lot better if Hal had been in charge himself.

Yes. 1000000000% better. I'll take the Ramin/Sierra squeeing, over the Emmy/Gerard squeeing any day. Ramin/Sierra can sing. Emmy/Gerard cannot.

The Hadley love. I get it. I also loved his Raoul. Smile Love his voice, loved that he had a bit of arrogance, the only thing I didn't really like is he had a bit too much mascara on (lol)
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:59 pm

PhantomsGhost wrote:
Scorp wrote:Oh well, at least it's MILES better than what we got in 2004... I think overall it would have been a lot better if Hal had been in charge himself.

Yes. 1000000000% better. I'll take the Ramin/Sierra squeeing, over the Emmy/Gerard squeeing any day. Ramin/Sierra can sing. Emmy/Gerard cannot.

The Hadley love. I get it. I also loved his Raoul. Smile Love his voice, loved that he had a bit of arrogance, the only thing I didn't really like is he had a bit too much mascara on (lol)

To be fair Hadley is much less dislikable here than he was on the night that I saw him; maybe he toned it down a bit for the following day. I'm finding the whole thing strangely far more engaging now on the small screen than I did live. Maybe everyone upped their game for the Sunday performances? I like that little close-up they do on the *real* candelabra just before the Final Lair begins. Kind of feels spooky, in a way the 2004 film, with its bright, garish lights, didn't. I still think the LED-displayed candelabra ruin the effect though, there was no need to add them in, and they look so fake in comparison.

I still don't care for Ramin's constant gasps for breaths though. Still off-pitch at times. There are frequent ad breaks and some tactically placed adverts for Ramin's new album in this broadcast. That album cover is so airbrushed...

I think I might go finally buy the DVD of this from Amazon, it's gone down enough in price.

Anyway, some fangirl has just tweeted me telling me I'm not a true fan because I dared to tweet that I thought the show paled in comparison to Hal Prince's original. Rolling Eyes

And now I see tweets saying how Christine doesn't need to worry because she will bang the Phantom in LND.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Anthony Warlow just sang. That made everything better.

Last edited by Scorp on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scorp
Scorp

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomsGhost Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Scorp wrote:
PhantomsGhost wrote:

To be fair Hadley is much less dislikable here than he was on the night that I saw him; maybe he toned it down a bit for the following day. I'm finding the whole thing strangely far more engaging now on the small screen than I did live. Maybe everyone upped their game for the Sunday performances? I like that little close-up they do on the *real* candelabra just before the Final Lair begins. Kind of feels spooky, in a way the 2004 film, with its bright, garish lights, didn't. I still think the LED-displayed candelabra ruin the effect though, there was no need to add them in, and they look so fake in comparison.

I still don't care for Ramin's constant gasps for breaths though. Still off-pitch at times. There are frequent ad breaks and some tactically placed adverts for Ramin's new album in this broadcast. That album cover is so airbrushed...

I'll take the pitchiness. I can forgive just a bit because this was done live. Butler, even with all the months to prepare the movie, and the autotuning he still couldn't hold a note.

When it was played on PBS, there 4-5 breaks, I believe. But they were kind of fun. Besides trying to get people to call in for donations, they did have a few interviews here and there. Colm Wilkinson, Hugh Panaro.

The one thing that did bug me is the video background. It looks horrible filmed. I wish they had not used anything at all instead of the lights.

Scorp wrote:I think I might go finally buy the DVD of this from Amazon, it's gone down enough in price.

Anyway, some fangirl has just tweeted me telling me I'm not a true fan because I dared to tweet that I thought the show paled in comparison to Hal Prince's original. Rolling Eyes

And now I see tweets saying how Christine doesn't need to worry because she will bang the Phantom in LND.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Sometimes I wish we could send a signal through the computer to zap the person on the other end of the keyboard. Someone like that.

Does it pale in comparison? Oh, yeah it does. But I'm satisfied with it because it's the closest we'll ever get to a true official recording of the show. In the meantime I'm more than content with my 'other sources' if I want to get a true flavor of the show. In fact, in some ways, I prefer other sources to anything official. They're much more fun Smile
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 pm

PhantomsGhost wrote:
Scorp wrote:
PhantomsGhost wrote:

I'll take the pitchiness. I can forgive just a bit because this was done live. Butler, even with all the months to prepare the movie, and the autotuning he still couldn't hold a note.

When it was played on PBS, there 4-5 breaks, I believe. But they were kind of fun. Besides trying to get people to call in for donations, they did have a few interviews here and there. Colm Wilkinson, Hugh Panaro.

The one thing that did bug me is the video background. It looks horrible filmed. I wish they had not used anything at all instead of the lights.

Scorp wrote:I think I might go finally buy the DVD of this from Amazon, it's gone down enough in price.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Sometimes I wish we could send a signal through the computer to zap the person on the other end of the keyboard. Someone like that.

Does it pale in comparison? Oh, yeah it does. But I'm satisfied with it because it's the closest we'll ever get to a true official recording of the show. In the meantime I'm more than content with my 'other sources' if I want to get a true flavor of the show. In fact, in some ways, I prefer other sources to anything official. They're much more fun Smile

I'm contented for now, but I just fear that recording this might preclude a video of the Prince production, which, being so iconic, really merits proper documentation in the way LND Australia did. I don't mean now -- as I understand the arguments that doing that might harm the sit-down productions still running -- just in the future, when the time comes for the curtain to come down one final time at Her Majesty's. I just, for reasons of posterity, don't want people to watch this DVD in 50 years' time and think THIS was the stage show. Already I see people thinking it is on social media, who don't know any better or know anything about how the show was changed for the RAH. Does that make any sense?

Michael Crawford's face just moved me more than the actual performance. Adorable.

I have to admit, though, what they've released on DVD is superior to the performance I saw. Maybe everyone was just saving it for Sunday and made their mistakes on the Saturday.
Scorp
Scorp

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscountess Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 pm

You know, I wonder if for the three different sets of Masquerade costumes, they purposely chose costumes from "different generations" so that they wouldn't have identical costumes on stage. I'm looking at a screen cap of the masquerade scene and the two Triton girls side by side have entirely different colored bodices and differently draped skirts. (Aqua vs. gold and one's a lot more asymmetrical than the other).
Viscountess
Viscountess

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Viscountess wrote:You know, I wonder if for the three different sets of Masquerade costumes, they purposely chose costumes from "different generations" so that they wouldn't have identical costumes on stage. I'm looking at a screen cap of the masquerade scene and the two Triton girls side by side have entirely different colored bodices and differently draped skirts. (Aqua vs. gold and one's a lot more asymmetrical than the other).
I think it's more a case of using one from England, one from Germany and one from South/Latin America. Smile I recognize many of the Masquerade and general ensemble costumes from Germany, at least.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Madame Giry Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:57 am

It seems like the 25th anniversary Phantom of the Opera book, by Michael Heatley, is now in stock and available to ship from Amazon UK and other UK-based booksellers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Phantom-Opera-Michael-Heatley/dp/1862059748/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333468562&sr=1-3

Will have to snag one the next time I get paid. Been waiting for them to release this book outside of that 25th Anniversary Boxed Set. Smile

~Madame~
Madame Giry
Madame Giry

Back to top Go down

Post  marvinrd Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Madame Giry wrote:It seems like the 25th anniversary Phantom of the Opera book, by Michael Heatley, is now in stock and available to ship from Amazon UK and other UK-based booksellers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Phantom-Opera-Michael-Heatley/dp/1862059748/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333468562&sr=1-3

Will have to snag one the next time I get paid. Been waiting for them to release this book outside of that 25th Anniversary Boxed Set. Smile

~Madame~

Mine came in the mail today, I ordered on 3/29, Marvinrd

marvinrd

Back to top Go down

Post  NightRachel Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Hard to believe, but today marks the one-year anniversary of the POTO 25th Anniversary RAH performances! How fast a year goes by. Smile
And in another few days or so, POTO in London will be celebrating their 26th Anniversary -- Wow!
Happy Anniversary to the London company! cheers
NightRachel
NightRachel

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:43 pm

For those in Britain, Cameron seems to have done a deal with WHSmith where they sell the RAH DVD with a tie-in magazine which at first glance seems to be a kind of redacted RAH souvenir brochure. I bought it a couple of weeks ago but still haven't opened it; such is my interest in the RAH production...
Scorp
Scorp

Back to top Go down

Post  Riene Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:01 am

I bought a copy of the PotO 25th Anniversary Production in the Royal Albert Hall and am watching it tonight. Quick thoughts:

1. I flat out adore Madame Giry in this. She’s so very regal and intimidating, and I love the way the entire opera house freezes when that cane thumps.
2. I think this is the very first time I’ve ever had sympathy for Carlotta.
3. The addition of the screen in the back is cool, showing the Phantom writing his letters.
4. Love that they actually do have Erik left handed. Coolness.
5. Loved Piangi being supportive for Carlotta in the managers’ office. That was sweet.
6. Andre’s snark is perfect. Such expressions.
7. That was a nice touch, having Christine look concerned for Carlotta in the “toad” scene.
8. I liked the ballet–-feels as if it was extended a bit?
9. Hadley Fraser is freaking adorable. They were so very cute as a couple on the rooftop scene. Just want to smooth back his hair.
10. But oh, Ramin on the rooftop with the Phantom’s heart breaking…the FEELS.
11. Cool pyrotechnics on the chandelier.
12. The elevated orchestra was neat.
13. I kept pausing the DVD so I could look at all of the Masquerade costumes. I’d love to see them IRL!
14. I missed seeing Red Death stalk down the stairs and snap her necklace. Wonder why they left that part out?
15. Piangi–”if you can call this shi–gibberish art!”
16. Raoul glaring at the managers–”they can’t make you”
17. “another note” much groaning. Hee hee.
18. Oooo. Threatening Mme Giry is cool. Player piano is cool.
19. Sierra did a great job on WYWSHA.
20. Sexy apple fondling.
21. Dang, did Erik just notice he was choking Christine?
22. OMG that was one of the best final lair scenes I’ve ever seen. Glistening brains on the deformity. Raoul looking horrified and shutting his eyes at the kiss. Erik’s shaking hands, and the way he squeezes her hands after the kiss, and his devastated stumbling around. Erik standing and facing Christine when she comes back, and Christine sobbing for him, and then when she starts singing, it’s like it’s to him and then Raoul has to pull her away. And when they’re kneeling and he hisses “you try my patience” And the kiss and that little nod to tell her to leave and OMG I am crying.

23. And Michael and Sarah made it!!!
24. Why did Michael not sing at the end?
25. Loved seeing Ramin scoop up Sierra.

Overall, that was fantastic, very glad I bought it.
Riene
Riene

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rienerose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25