Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souvenir brochures

+40
StrangerThanUDreamt
NightRachel
Mme Reyer
nynaevealmeera
tromp-la-mort
ianjonbourgandethanfreema
kakaroxox
phan101
TheMaskedLion
Paula74
AlwaysChristine
Porteña
Bunvendor
Helen
ladygodiva
TheFinnishPhantom
PhantomsGhost
MasqPhan
Klavirista
CountessDeChangy
SenorSwanky
Devon
Amberly_Nichole
Callie Daae
Christine's Shadow
MajesticPhantom
justin-from-barbados
London-Phan
Madame Giry
justin1976
Phantomlove
ML6
IamErik771
phantom10906
phantomgirl110
Raphael
EarlFan
HerMajesty
Scorp
operafantomet
44 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Souvenir brochures - Page 15 Empty Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

nynaevealmeera wrote:Thanks for the advise. However, the DVD included in the 25th anniversary box set is Region 2 coded. I live on Southeast Asia and have no multi-region dvd player. Smile

I really want to own the brochure since I've been obsessed with the stunning performance of Ramin and Sierra. I hope I could find a copy at a reasonable price.
Here's the RAH brochure, worldwide shipping, currently £7.00, but many watchers/bidders:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Phantom-of-the-Opera-25th-Anniversary-programme-brochure-Royal-Albert-Hall-/170995552842?pt=UK_Collectables_Theatre_Opera_Ballet_Theatre_Programmes_Brochures_Flyers_CV&hash=item27d021124a

It should be added that the brochure contains a mere minimum of stuff on Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess. It focus more on how successful Phantom is, in terms of grossing, worldwide productions, longest-running Phantoms, the design etc etc. There's very little on the cast, except bios and one photo of them in costume.
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  London-Phan Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 pm

nynaevealmeera wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm also looking for the 25th Anniversary souvenir brochure starring Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess. However, the ones I could find on recent ebay listings are so f*cking expensive — around $200, even more expensive than the brochures from the 1986 production. No
My budget only allows up to $50, so if anyone wants to sell theirs, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. (More like please sell it to me Crying or Very sad ).

Not sure if you have managed to get hold of one of these yet but they're back in stock on Dress circles website for £12. www.dresscircle.co.uk Very Happy
London-Phan
London-Phan

Back to top Go down

Post  nynaevealmeera Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 pm

London-Phan wrote:

I'm also looking for the 25th Anniversary souvenir brochure starring Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess. However, the ones I could find on recent ebay listings are so f*cking expensive — around $200, even more expensive than the brochures from the 1986 production. No
My budget only allows up to $50, so if anyone wants to sell theirs, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. (More like please sell it to me Crying or Very sad ).

Not sure if you have managed to get hold of one of these yet but they're back in stock on Dress circles website for £12. www.dresscircle.co.uk Very Happy

Bummer! I got my copy for £60... I didn't know they were going to reprint new copies. I want my money back. Sad
nynaevealmeera
nynaevealmeera

Back to top Go down

Post  London-Phan Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:38 pm

nynaevealmeera wrote:
London-Phan wrote:

Bummer! I got my copy for £60... I didn't know they were going to reprint new copies. I want my money back. Sad

Oh, I feel bad now for mentioning it. I don't think they're new copies it will most likely be leftover stock that they have got hold of, I bought my copy from there last year.
London-Phan
London-Phan

Back to top Go down

Post  nynaevealmeera Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:55 am

London-Phan wrote:
nynaevealmeera wrote:
London-Phan wrote:

Oh, I feel bad now for mentioning it. I don't think they're new copies it will most likely be leftover stock that they have got hold of, I bought my copy from there last year.

Don't feel bad. The fault's all mine for being an impulsive buyer. I should have waited instead of rushing to get hold of the first thing I saw on ebay. Patience really is a virtue.

Anyways, I'm now looking for the Love Never Dies brochure with the original London cast. I've been outbid twice on ebay and I haven't seen it floating around for weeks now. If anyone spies it, please give me a tip. Thanks!
nynaevealmeera
nynaevealmeera

Back to top Go down

Post  Mme Reyer Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

http://www.playbillstore.com/phofopbrmuco.html

New and available for purchase: Broadway's 25th anniversary brochure!
Mme Reyer
Mme Reyer

Back to top Go down

Post  NightRachel Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Mme Reyer wrote:http://www.playbillstore.com/phofopbrmuco.html

New and available for purchase: Broadway's 25th anniversary brochure!

Thanks for posting the link to this!
I may just have to purchase one for myself (and another as a gift for a friend).... Smile
NightRachel
NightRachel

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangerThanUDreamt Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 am

I got mine about a month ago from Theatre Circle gift shop across the street form Majestic, theirs runs $17
StrangerThanUDreamt
StrangerThanUDreamt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mme Reyer Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:19 am

I had hoped to buy one on the anniversary performance date. Unfortunately, they weren't for sale (or given as a freebie). I'm glad to see them available now!
Mme Reyer
Mme Reyer

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangerThanUDreamt Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:20 pm

I was looking to acquire the current London brochure featuring Marcus Lovett; I was checking the official shop and the one pictured for sale is that with the purple cover that says "The Brilliant Original" does anybody know if they just use that as a stock image, or do they send out older ones if you order from the online shop?
StrangerThanUDreamt
StrangerThanUDreamt

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:42 am

StrangerThanUDreamt wrote:I was looking to acquire the current London brochure featuring Marcus Lovett; I was checking the official shop and the one pictured for sale is that with the purple cover that says "The Brilliant Original" does anybody know if they just use that as a stock image, or do they send out older ones if you order from the online shop?
I don't know, but I do have a spare one of the newest London brochure with Marcus Lovett, if you don't get a hold of it otherwise. Smile
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangerThanUDreamt Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:59 pm

I'm defiantly interested! pm?
StrangerThanUDreamt
StrangerThanUDreamt

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:01 am

I was able to snag a Peter Hofmann (1990) brochure on ebay! All I need now is a Dutch/Netherlands brochure/programe with the original cast. I tend to collect brochures of the casts I enjoy and not the casts that I have no love/connection for. So if anybody sees one up, and you don't need it for your collection, any chance of PMming me? Smile
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Souvenir brochures - Page 15 Empty New Broadway Brochure?

Post  Devon Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:05 am

Does anyone know if there is a new updated Broadway brochure? The last one I have is of Sandra Joseph and Howard McGillin and the cast insert is with Sara Jean Ford and Hugh Panaro (from 2010).

Just wondering if there happens to be a new one!
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Devon wrote:Does anyone know if there is a new updated Broadway brochure? The last one I have is of Sandra Joseph and Howard McGillin and the cast insert is with Sara Jean Ford and Hugh Panaro (from 2010).

Yep! They finally updated the Broadway brochure after this years 25th. Should be available to purchase.
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:07 am

ML6 wrote:
Devon wrote:Does anyone know if there is a new updated Broadway brochure? The last one I have is of Sandra Joseph and Howard McGillin and the cast insert is with Sara Jean Ford and Hugh Panaro (from 2010).

Yep! They finally updated the Broadway brochure after this years 25th. Should be available to purchase.

Is it the 25th anniversary brochure with Sierra Boggess and Hugh Panaro?? Because I plan on buying that...
I was curious if the official broadway cast has a new brochure? If so, is this the new brochure:

http://www.playbillstore.com/phofopbrmuso1.html

I get confused because on Playbill.com it pictures the same cover to the brochure that I already have....
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Devon wrote:
ML6 wrote:

Is it the 25th anniversary brochure with Sierra Boggess and Hugh Panaro?? Because I plan on buying that...
I was curious if the official broadway cast has a new brochure? If so, is this the new brochure:

http://www.playbillstore.com/phofopbrmuso1.html

I get confused because on Playbill.com it pictures the same cover to the brochure that I already have....

Yeah, they're selling both if I can recall. But the 25th one has all new pictures (some photoshopped from Sierra's run in Vegas).
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Yeah, they're selling both if I can recall. But the 25th one has all new pictures (some photoshopped from Sierra's run in Vegas).[/quote]

Alright great, thanks for clearing that up! :-)
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  nynaevealmeera Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:26 pm

ianjonbourgandethanfreema wrote:I've never collected brochures before....but could anyone possibly help me find a brochure from Martin Smith's breif time with the show in 1989? I'd love to see some photos with him, but have no idea how or where to find it.

I'd also love some help in finding some brochures with Ethan Freeman/Peter Karrie either from London or Toronto. I'd be willing to pay or trade or whatever I must do in order to get them. Thank you for any help you can give!

I am not sure if you already have this brochure, but here's one with Martin Smith from his short stint in West End:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brochure-Phantom-Of-the-Opera-Martin-Smith-Robert-Meadmore-Lloyd-Webber-/310654088877?pt=UK_Collectables_Theatre_Opera_Ballet_Theatre_Programmes_Brochures_Flyers_CV&hash=item48546d36ad
nynaevealmeera
nynaevealmeera

Back to top Go down

Post  ebilein Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:07 am

Hello,

seems I'm not the only one looking for a RAH souvenir brochure... pity the one on ebay that always comes up is so expensive (as mentioned above). I'm not collecting PotO brochures as a whole, just the ones of performances I've seen "live", which would include the anniversary production because I travelled three hours by train just to get to a cinema where they live-broadcast the performance...

And on a sidenote - there also was a "PotO in concert" in Vienna, Austria, in December 2012 in order to celebrate the 25-year existence of the orchestra of the vbw (Vereinigte Bühnen Wien, who were responsible for the German language premiere - they even got to use the 25th anniversary orchestration).

I was attending two of the (if I remember correctly 10) performances (and bought a brochure); unfortunately only two to three pictures (and - because it was a concert performance, no costumes) - however, it does include an introduction by ALW.

ebilein

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Wed May 01, 2013 6:30 pm

ebilein wrote:And on a sidenote - there also was a "PotO in concert" in Vienna, Austria, in December 2012 in order to celebrate the 25-year existence of the orchestra of the vbw (Vereinigte Bühnen Wien, who were responsible for the German language premiere - they even got to use the 25th anniversary orchestration).

I was attending two of the (if I remember correctly 10) performances (and bought a brochure); unfortunately only two to three pictures (and - because it was a concert performance, no costumes) - however, it does include an introduction by ALW.
I always wondered if the brochure was worth getting. The cover had me intrigued, but since the concert was without costumes and sets I didn't really feel like it was a must. Depends of how much Phantom history and/or original Viennese production photos there is in it...
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  ebilein Thu May 02, 2013 11:15 am

operafantomet wrote:Depends of how much Phantom history and/or original Viennese production photos there is in it...

It certainly isn't a must - however, my "collection" consists of only two souvenir brochures, one of which is the Viennese concert production brochure... there are no photos of the original production, unfortunately. It's also quite slim, only a few pages. It includes on the few pages the synopsis, the creative team, the cast, a big picture of the orchestra (after all it was a celebration of the orchestra's 25th anniversary), the musical numbers (titles) and one page concerning the history of the piece (which probably won't add any new information for the people on this forum Wink ).

ebilein

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri May 03, 2013 5:41 am

Thank you for the info on the Viennese concert brochure. I'm an avid collector of Phantom souvenir brochures, but those with actual production photos wins over generic/non-photo ones, so I won't try too hard to get the Viennese one.

There are a couple of brochures I've looked for for years, on eBay and elsewhere. They've either never appeared there, or they've been way too expensive. Though a bit optimistic to think someone here might have a spare copy or one they would want to get rid of, I ask anyway. Miracles can happen, no?

ALL the ones from Seoul, except the 2009/10 one with a Korean cast. But the ones from 2001/02 (Korean), 2005 (World Tour) and 2012/13 (World Tour) is sorely lacking from my collection.

Any special gala and charity ones from the UK, especially the two from 1988, and the "Farewell Sarah" one.

Any 1992 and 1998 West End brochures. Ditto for 2002.

The May 2012 Peter Jöback one. I was promised one, twice, but neither reached me. Pout.

Any old UK tour brochures between 1996 and 2001.

The original San Francisco cast brochure (or any specific to the San Fran production).

Any Japanese brochure from before 1998.

If you want to do a trade, I have some copies of the current West End brochure with Marcus Lovett and Sofia Escobar, and the "Love Never Dies" one from Copenhagen. But I'm also up for buying some of the above listed items. PM me!
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  nynaevealmeera Sat May 04, 2013 4:31 am

ebilein wrote:Hello,

seems I'm not the only one looking for a RAH souvenir brochure... pity the one on ebay that always comes up is so expensive (as mentioned above). I'm not collecting PotO brochures as a whole, just the ones of performances I've seen "live", which would include the anniversary production because I travelled three hours by train just to get to a cinema where they live-broadcast the performance...

If you still haven't found a copy, there's one currently up on ebay for a starting bid of £9.99:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Souvenir-Programme-Phantom-25th-Ramin-Karimloo-Sierra-Boggess-Hadley-Fraser-/310663193054?pt=UK_Collectables_Theatre_Opera_Ballet_Theatre_Programmes_Brochures_Flyers_CV&hash=item4854f821de
nynaevealmeera
nynaevealmeera

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Thu May 16, 2013 3:47 am

I made the mistake of surfing through ebay last night and spotted a number of Japanese souvenir brochures. I assume the coffee table book (which I've desperately wanted for years now) is another animal entirely, but any thoughts on the various brochures from the Japanese run?

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomsGhost Thu May 16, 2013 4:02 am

They're gorgeous. Seriously. Pick up a few of them if you can. Highly worth it. I've bought from KobeSamurai and also OKAWARI BOOKS. Smooth transactions each time.

PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Sat May 18, 2013 7:06 pm

PhantomsGhost wrote:They're gorgeous. Seriously. Pick up a few of them if you can. Highly worth it. I've bought from KobeSamurai and also OKAWARI BOOKS. Smooth transactions each time.

I agree. I have several Japanese brochures and I love them all...especially the bigger one's from the earlier 1990's, pictures are bigger and you can see so much more detail on all the costumes! I too have gotten mine from Ebay (offhand I can't think of the seller's name but I think it is KobeSamurai as well) and always had great transactions that went smoothly. Buy a few of them, you won't regret it! :-)
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 pm

The Essen brochure, cheap, PayPal, worldwide shipping:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Musical-Buch-Phantom-der-Oper-/390602457815?pt=Sach_Fachbücher&hash=item5af1b882d7
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  ebilein Fri May 31, 2013 9:07 am

nynaevealmeera wrote:If you still haven't found a copy, there's one currently up on ebay for a starting bid of £9.99:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Souvenir-Programme-Phantom-25th-Ramin-Karimloo-Sierra-Boggess-Hadley-Fraser-/310663193054?pt=UK_Collectables_Theatre_Opera_Ballet_Theatre_Programmes_Brochures_Flyers_CV&hash=item4854f821de

Thanks for the info, but I saw it too late. Maybe because I'm lucky? - they seem to have re-stocked the official homepage/official shop! I just found the RAH brochure there (and much cheaper than I thought!). I just ordered it and can't wait for it to arrive... Smile

ebilein

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyUnderneath Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:18 pm

I own 4 brochures and 2 programmes from the London production; usually when family members saw the show and gave me the brochures.

May 1990: Dave Willetts, Jill Washington, Michael Cormick
1994: Ethan Freeman, Jill Washington, Simon Bowman
1998: Glyn Kerslake, Jill Washington, Mike Sterling
June 2007: Earl Carpenter, Leila Benn Harris/Robyn North, Michael Xavier
November 2007: Ramin Karimloo, Leila Benn Harris/Robyn North, Michael Xavier + programme

I recently bidded for a programme and a brochure from around 1987-88 with Michael Ball as Raoul. I was tempted to bid for one with Michael Crawford and Claire Moore, but someone had already bidded, and I would be paying at least £12 for it, which I don't think is worth it. Are there any other sites to buy programmes/brochures from apart from eBay? I would really like a copy of the current London brochure Smile
BeautyUnderneath
BeautyUnderneath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next