Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phiction recommendations?

+12
IamErik771
PhantomAngel777
Vicomtesse de Chagny
MlleMusique
Deathshead1
Gold_Band
Christine's Shadow
Paula74
Riene
Josephine
HDKingsbury
Rebecca
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phiction recommendations? - Page 2 Empty Re: Phiction recommendations?

Post  Gold_Band Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm

ML6 wrote:There was this one story, that goes in line with the 'abduction' fantasy. Anyway. Had to do with the Phantom being a regular guy who was disfigured. He 'discovered' the Phantom musical, makes a reproduction of the lair in his house, kidnaps his Christine, holes her up in there, then she falls in love with him. Meanwhile, she was dating the Raoul character... but she ends up treating the Raoul character like he's some a-hole with abusive issues underneath.

Does anybody remember this story?

I think that is the "No Return" story discussed above. It's no longer available on ff.net; I think you have to buy it.

Gold_Band

Back to top Go down

Phiction recommendations? - Page 2 Empty Re: Phiction recommendations?

Post  ML6 Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Gold_Band wrote:
ML6 wrote:There was this one story, that goes in line with the 'abduction' fantasy. Anyway. Had to do with the Phantom being a regular guy who was disfigured. He 'discovered' the Phantom musical, makes a reproduction of the lair in his house, kidnaps his Christine, holes her up in there, then she falls in love with him. Meanwhile, she was dating the Raoul character... but she ends up treating the Raoul character like he's some a-hole with abusive issues underneath.

Does anybody remember this story?

I think that is the "No Return" story discussed above. It's no longer available on ff.net; I think you have to buy it.

Oh my god, it is! Let me tell you, I never felt so angry reading a story as I did that one. I think I even stunned the author when I was the only person who wrote her a 'review' on how much I disliked the ending. She wrote me back a PM, totally 'telling me off' on how she thought her treatment of the Raoul character was justifiable, and all sorts of other things.

ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2