Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things.

+8
PhantomAngel777
Deathshead1
phantomphan1992
MlleMusique
HDKingsbury
SenorSwanky
Callie Daae
AngelofMusic
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things.

Post  phantomphan1992 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:02 am

Callie Daae wrote:Can anyone make me some icons? If anybody wants to, I'll message you the pics!
Is there anything specific you want? I have a few I've made recently that I haven't uploaded anywhere yet that I could post here when I get some time, or you can PM me if you know exactly what you want.
phantomphan1992
phantomphan1992

Back to top Go down

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Empty Re: Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things.

Post  Callie Daae Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:37 am

Thank you so much! I will PM you tomorrow! Very Happy
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomphan1992 Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:45 am

You're welcome. I've been itching to make graphics lately, and I actually have a few days to work on some now. Smile
phantomphan1992
phantomphan1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine's Shadow Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 pm

in the light of the recent return of Hugh and Sarah to Phantom I was inspired to make these after hearing one of my acting teachers say the quote on these:

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 2f0bq0l

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Iyhai9

The only difference really is the extra picture at the bottom--but both have seemed incredibly humbled whenever people have talked about them either in interviews or reviews after shows. Smile

aaaaand because the picture made me laugh:

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Egpsmg
Christine's Shadow
Christine's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 am

HOLYCRAP. Found my password to my old photobucket account. Here's all the old icons i made back in... 2004-2006ish? These are some of the stage show ones (because posts are limited to x-amount of characters)

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Training Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 SongSingercopy Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Amask Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 DareIdream Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Followthelimelight Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Frightened

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 GoodGossip Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Happiness Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Ignore Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Whatecho Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 ContepartioPhantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Wigcopy

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Girl Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Close-up Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 ComeHither Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Betrayed Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Phantom Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Angelorfather
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyssa Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 am

So... I figured I'd say this too. These icons are from 7 to 5 years ago, so I can't source where I got any images. i was also like, 14, so most of these are livejournally nonsense. Laughing

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Thinkofme Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Traitor Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Smile Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Christine Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Mypower Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Thinking

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 2points Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Awife Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Anditgoesonandonandon Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Atkins Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Blinded Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Genius

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Heseverywhere Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Pryingpandora Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Totallydiggingthis Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Dontbefrightened Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 00d4ab01 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. - Page 2 Singonceagain (<---this ones a sketch of some sort of the play, a production sketch I think? so it totally counts)
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2