Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Things Phantom Podcast

Go down

All Things Phantom Podcast Empty All Things Phantom Podcast

Post  lollians Fri May 28, 2021 6:29 am

Hello there! I am reaching out to see if anyone here might possibly have archived (or have in their iTunes Library) the .MP3 files for three specific episodes of the BlogTalkRadio podcast All Things Phantom: namely the episodes containing interviews with Anne Myers, Michelle Naylor, and Sharon Cathcart. If you have any of these episodes please save them outside of your iTunes library immediately, as iTunes may glitch and delete them as it did with mine.

The podcast has become unavailable from its original hosting website. I reached out to Vicki Hopkins, one of the creators of the show, and she is looking into finding a new hosting website for the episodes we were able to salvage, and it would truly be wonderful to have the whole collection of episodes available online again.

Thank y'all for taking the time to read this, and if you can, please help!!
lollians
lollians

Back to top Go down

All Things Phantom Podcast Empty All Things Phantom: Archived Episodes

Post  lollians Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:03 pm

I've been here for more than a week, which means I can now post links!

If anyone is interested in the 32/35 All Things Phantom Episodes I managed to archive, they can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tsjloje0kbmsfzt/AACfWZeiNKlYR9ZdIcakOxu5a?dl=0

Note: These are not in any way "bootlegs." ATP was a publicly available podcast, that has had something go wrong with its original hosting site.

Enjoy!
lollians
lollians

Raphael and MarySkater like this post

Back to top Go down