Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite masquerade costume

4 posters

Go down

What is your favorite masquerade costume Empty What is your favorite masquerade costume

Post  Masqueradelove Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

What is your favorite two masquerade costumes pick one of the dancing ensemble and one of the ensmeble on the stairs

my favorites
Goldfish and Bon Bon Girl
Masqueradelove
Masqueradelove

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite masquerade costume Empty Re: What is your favorite masquerade costume

Post  operafantomet Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

The Gold Fish is totally awesome.

My favourite is probably the Triton girl. I love the rich shades of turquoise and gold accented with red and black. I'm also a big fan of Raoul's Hussar uniform, of Red Death, of Meg's Masquerade costume and of the Butterfly girl.

My bizarre favourite is the Hula Girl. Just because I thought she was an urban myth and then, sitting front row in London, she suddenly materialized in front of me, glittering and awesome. Smile
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite masquerade costume Empty Re: What is your favorite masquerade costume

Post  Phantom245w44st Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 pm

I love Christine's star princess dress I was actually hoping to base my wedding dress off of it but ended up not doing it. I also love Meg's outfit and the half man half woman costume.
Phantom245w44st
Phantom245w44st

http://phantomphandiary.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NightRachel Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Phantom245w44st wrote:I love Christine's star princess dress I was actually hoping to base my wedding dress off of it but ended up not doing it. I also love Meg's outfit and the half man half woman costume.

Hi Phantom245! It was nice to meet you in NYC on Friday at the Stardust diner and share a meal. Smile

And I too really like Christine's star princess dress! Smile
NightRachel
NightRachel

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantom245w44st Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:06 pm

It was good to meet you too Rachel! Glad I did, you inspired me to get more active on here! Since you are also a sort of brief ride away from the city I'll let you know if I have any plans to attend the show in case you can as well.
Phantom245w44st
Phantom245w44st

http://phantomphandiary.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down