Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom World Tour

+20
littlemissM
ianjonbourgandethanfreema
Scorp
LadyLollen
charleygirl
Hilde
phantomgirl110
TheFinnishPhantom
Madame Giry
PhantomsGhost
AlwaysChristine
phantom10906
Phantomlove
Loettchen
SenorSwanky
Devon
operafantomet
justin-from-barbados
MajesticPhantom
Raphael
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Phantom World Tour - Page 5 Empty Re: Phantom World Tour

Post  Masquerade Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:45 am

The Bangkok production is over. The last show was yesterday, Sunday 6/9. Brad couldn't perform both shows on the last day because he got sick. He started getting sick during the evenging show the day before. After that show, he went to the hospital and the doctor told him that he cannot perform the next day. Poor Brad Crying or Very sad Ian Jon Bourg went on stage both shows on the last day. Ian is an amazing Phantom as well. Great voice. Hope Brad feels better soon......before the Singapore Production starts.
Masquerade
Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:34 am

That must have been very disappointing for Brad not to be able to close the Bangkok stop, but Ian's a great Phantom as well, so at least the audience got it's money's worth. Hope it's nothing too serious and Brad feels better soon!

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:30 am

Raphael wrote:That must have been very disappointing for Brad not to be able to close the Bangkok stop, but Ian's a great Phantom as well, so at least the audience got it's money's worth. Hope it's nothing too serious and Brad feels better soon!

R.

From what I read, Brad felt really bad and very upset for not being to go on the last day. He did not want to disappoint the fans. Not 100% sure what happened, but he got a very bad sore throat and a fever. Yes, Ian was great and the audience loved him. They even said that he should have played more. I find it amazing when these actors/actresses could take over the others' places seamlessly like this. It may not be a big deal for the performers. But from an audience's point of view, I think it is amazing. Ian probably knew it very late at night on Saturday or Sunday morning that he got to go.
Masquerade
Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:29 am

Masquerade wrote:I find it amazing when these actors/actresses could take over the others' places seamlessly like this. It may not be a big deal for the performers. But from an audience's point of view, I think it is amazing. Ian probably knew it very late at night on Saturday or Sunday morning that he got to go.
Yeah, understudies and swings can be called to go on at a moment's notice, sometimes even mid-show Smile

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:27 am

There still hasn't leaked ANY photos of Kristi Holden as Christine in the World Tour, except a blurry curtain call one, and a badly lit backstage one. Baaah. But here's one of Tina Walsh as Madame Giry and Eleanor Waite as Meg Giry (with a dash of Thabiso Masemene as Piangi):

Phantom World Tour - Page 5 Primadonnasingapore4_zpsafb9b4fb

The World Tour will be at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore until September, and then open in Shanghai in December. When they finish their run there in early 2014 there is another stop planned, but I have not been able to figure out which city they'll be moving to. I'm guessing Taipei, Hong Kong or Macau.

I'm also guessing they're heading back to Australia at one point.
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:19 pm

So the upcoming stops for the World Tour is:

Taipei in September
Hong Kong in December
Istanbul in April

(I'm guessing there will be a stop between Hong Kong and Istanbul, but no news so far)

I'm planning on see the tour in Istanbul. I've wanted to see the World Tour for years and years, and this is probably the closest they'll ever come. And I've wanted to go to Istanbul for years and years too. Anyone else going?  Very Happy 
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5