Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's

+2
operafantomet
ladygodiva
6 posters

Go down

Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's Empty Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's

Post  ladygodiva Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 am

back in the early days when Micheal Crawford was in New York and Dave Williets was in London, there were a group of fans largely dedicated to Micheal Crawford, and they were a group of women who saw Michael as the Phantom of the Opera in London about literally 300 times, the least viewing OGRE saw Micheal in London as Phantom about 60 times, and they also had seen Dave Willets as the Phantom as well.

I hope that they will google their selves and post many many things about the London production and Dave Willets and the early Christines, such as Claire Moore, Rebecca Caine, Maria Kesselman, Jill Washington, Shona Lindsay, Sarah Brightman, and the Early Raouls, Steve Barton, Micheal Ball, etc.

they were also lucky to see Micheal's last LA performance as phantom, they came to LA and could not get any tickets, so Micheal made sure that they got to see it. They allways brought Micheal huge bouquets of Roses, they personally removed the thorns so that Micheal would not prick his self. Lucky Lucky girls

Last edited by ladygodiva on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot name)

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's Empty Re: Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's

Post  operafantomet Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:21 am

Officially jealous! They must have so many stories to tell.
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's Empty Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's

Post  ladygodiva Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm

you bet that they do, I have sent snail-mails to some ogres and some other phans trying to get them to write, so hopefully in the next few months all will start writing

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's Empty Re: Opera Ghost Return Enthusiasts or OGRE's

Post  Scorp Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:26 am

ladygodiva wrote:you bet that they do, I have sent snail-mails to some ogres and some other phans trying to get them to write, so hopefully in the next few months all will start writing

That would be wonderful. Thanks for your efforts!
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomJT Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 pm

I remember there was a group of them when I saw MC in concert in '92. He was touring with 'The Music of ALW', and I was about 13 and had tickets in the second row with my family. I think they were in the front balcony, and I remember their extreme enthusiasm - lots of loud cheering and applauding from that section! Pretty sure MC said something onstage that evening, and that's how I knew who they were? That or I read it in one of the Phan newsletters, back in the old days of snail mail... (and now I am officially old - LOL!)
PhantomJT
PhantomJT

http://www.twitter.com/jeffreytimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 pm

PhantomJT wrote:I remember there was a group of them when I saw MC in concert in '92. He was touring with 'The Music of ALW', and I was about 13 and had tickets in the second row with my family. I think they were in the front balcony, and I remember their extreme enthusiasm - lots of loud cheering and applauding from that section! Pretty sure MC said something onstage that evening, and that's how I knew who they were? That or I read it in one of the Phan newsletters, back in the old days of snail mail... (and now I am officially old - LOL!)

Oops - that was supposed to be from me!!!! Looks like Jeff didn't sign out last time he was on this site. Silly - doesn't he know he has to share this laptop with me???
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:26 am

Oh my god, this is exciting. I hope they respond!
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  ladygodiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:00 pm

I am still trying to get them in here, Ladies please, tell us about Michael and Marie Kesselman, Michael and Rebecca Caine, and tell us about Dave Willets and his amazing Eyebrows,

as one fan put it Dave did some amazing things with them,

Come on ladies do not be shy

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down