Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Phantom Cast Recordings

+18
Devon
Phantomlove
LisaL
TheFinnishPhantom
justin-from-barbados
ladygodiva
justin1976
ML6
TheMaskedLion
Callie Daae
Madame Giry
Soprano Rose
Paula74
Becky
Raphael
EarlFan
operafantomet
Scorp
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official Phantom Cast Recordings - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Phantom Cast Recordings

Post  operafantomet Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I don't think they ever did any Argentine promo singles and/or CDs. At least, I haven't seen anyone appear online or in the phan world.
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Official Phantom Cast Recordings - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Phantom Cast Recordings

Post  Porteña Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 pm

thephanfullerton wrote:Also, are there anyt Argentinean promos or anything? An album would be awsome, but I am sure there isn't one
OG

No official recordings were released of the Argentinean production Crying or Very sad

By "promo" you mean an official single?
Porteña
Porteña

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:21 am

Have people heard the soundclips of the new RAH CD on Amazon? I think I will like listening to the new overture, but apart from that...none of the clips seem to indicate that this will be my cup of tea. It all sounds so poppy and I can't get over how young and very obviously North American Ramin sounds.
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Official Phantom Cast Recordings - Page 3 Empty Cast Recordings.

Post  TheMaskedLion Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 am

We had a wonderful thread going on about cast recordings. I would really like to hear what everyone thinks of the various cast albums (even including the 25th anniversary one)

Discuss!
TheMaskedLion
TheMaskedLion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3