Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autographs/Letters from cast members

+16
ML6
Scorp
Phantom on a Budget
starryeyed
Freyalise
operafantomet
ThomasMark92
Demodiki
IamErik771
meglett
SenorSwanky
Paula74
Christine's Shadow
phantomgirl110
AngelofMusic
Callie Daae
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Autographs/Letters from cast members - Page 2 Empty Re: Autographs/Letters from cast members

Post  Becky Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Facebook has really created a lack of privacy, most people post very specific details of their lives - details they don't really want strangers knowing. It can be incredibly unsafe to friend people you don't know. In the case where a person wants to post person details of their lives for their friends/family to see, it can be very dangerous to add people they don't know/have only met once. So, to reiterate what most people have already said on here: no offense should be taken when a performer/public figure does not accept a friend request.

Becky

Back to top Go down

Autographs/Letters from cast members - Page 2 Empty Re: Autographs/Letters from cast members

Post  Deathshead1 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Becky wrote:Facebook has really created a lack of privacy, most people post very specific details of their lives - details they don't really want strangers knowing. It can be incredibly unsafe to friend people you don't know. In the case where a person wants to post person details of their lives for their friends/family to see, it can be very dangerous to add people they don't know/have only met once. So, to reiterate what most people have already said on here: no offense should be taken when a performer/public figure does not accept a friend request.

Are you talking to me? i'm not on facebook, and i meant i sent him MAIL ( what a concept) it doesent take 3 days to get a letter back from The Crawfonator.
Deathshead1
Deathshead1

http://http./www.wix.com/deathsheaderik1/deathsheadcom.wix

Back to top Go down

Autographs/Letters from cast members - Page 2 Empty Autographs/Letters from Cast Members

Post  ladygodiva Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:48 pm

as an Elder phan my experiance has been with snail mail and not website, email.

Michael Crawford was good at his letters allways being answered and with a authograph pic, usually he would make a flip remark about him being used as a dart board.

Sarah Brightman was good as well, orignially her brother Jay Brightman, was heading and organizing her fanclub many many moons ago, I actually ended up co-responding him alot an absolute lovely man.

Dale Kristien, not really good with her fans. (I won't say anthing else)

Colm Wilkenson, fair with his phans

Rebecca Caine, an absolute sweetheart with young and old alike

Steve Barton, wonderful wonderful

Micheal Ball, My freind got to meet him backstage and got to sit on his lap, Lucky lucky woman

Dave Willlets, took a lot of time out for his phans, dear dear dearie

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:07 pm

ladygodiva wrote:as an Elder phan my experiance has been with snail mail and not website, email.

Colm Wilkenson, fair with his phans

Dale Kristien, not very good with her fans (I won't say anything else)

Colm is not very good with his fans? I speak to his fan club member quite often. I'm curious to know what problems you had with him?

As for Dale, I've never heard of anybody coming in contact with her. So, that also puzzles me too.

But for everyone else you mentioned, yes, I was told that they were awesome. Very Happy
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  Callie Daae Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:36 pm

I got mail today! I got an autographed picture from Trista today! Very Happy

I will post pics tomorrow
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Autographs/Letters from cast members - Page 2 Empty Autographs/Letters from Cast Members

Post  ladygodiva Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm

I did say that Colm was Fair to his phans, I mean that he is good to his fans, and my freind who is a Colm Fan to the enth degree, said that he took time out for most of his phans, especially those that came from way way away, and I did get Colm and Rebecca and most of the Toronto cast members authographs pictures, wonderful and I meant Fair is in good not Un fair, so I do beg your pardon.

AS for Dale Kristien, for the most part, what I experianced and what other phans(including Di-Hard Dale Kristien Phans ) that I know of she really was not keen or seemed to be keen on the who autograph pic thing, maybe it was because while she was still married to Peter Reckell (Days Of Our Lives) they separated and soon filed for divorce during Phantom LA run, and one evening after one of the shows, a fan came up to Dale and said that she was sorry and that she heard of the divorce, apparently that upset Dale and Dale after that for the most part usually would wait till after all the fans left the backstage door before she left. (One Dale fan also informed me that it was allso in part due to the increase of Michael Crawford phans, etc. So I am only stating my experience as well as others that I know about. Usually the stars have a soft spot for kids going into surgery or coming out, on little girl at the time wanted an autograph from Dale, either she did not get the letter or the reply was lost, either way, the young girl's mother wrote to Dale, and agian no reply, the mother then wrote to Michael, and did not mention the un replied letters, but asked if MC would ask if DK would send something and yes that one got a reply.

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Callie Daae wrote:OK does anyone know how I can go about contacting Sierra Boggess for an autographed picture?

Should I send a self addressed envelope thing to the Adelphi Theatre?

What do you guys think I should do?
Self-addressed envelope along with a fan letter politely requesting an autographed photo is the way to go. Sent care of the theatre or, if you can find an agency who represents her via her website etc, that's another avenue you can try. Sierra probably gets a lot of fan mail due to her run in Little Mermaid, so I wouldn't be discouraged if it takes some time to get a reply back.

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2