Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics

3 posters

Go down

I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics Empty I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics

Post  ladygodiva Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:18 pm

I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics to down load, any recommendations what should I look for, is an XD card the best route to go,

Anyone that can help me, I hate to go to the store and feel totally ignorant at the counter.

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics Empty Re: I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics

Post  operafantomet Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 am

In my experience, most digital cameral will do the trick, as long as you use the "details" setting (usually depicted with a flower in the menu). What's essential is the light - if the paper is glossy and if there's many dark areas, there's lots of reflections. I wish I could remember what works well re: light, but I don't...
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics Empty I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics

Post  ladygodiva Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Thank you I will try to get a digital camera soon and be able to down load or upload pics,

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics Empty Re: I am looking for a digital camera to take pics of pics

Post  Phantomlove Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 pm

What kind of price range are we talking about?

Phantomlove

http://siggesot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladygodiva Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Around 100 bucks give or take, nothing fancy

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down