Rare pictures 2

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rare pictures 2

Post  Raphael on Fri May 20, 2011 7:00 am

ladygodiva wrote:
One of my favs to , Hal looks smart in that jacket. More to come, thanks to Finnish for scanning for me
More to come when Finnish is finished? Awesome Smile

TAFKaR

_________________
Proud former member of TMCPMC
Keeper of Brianne Morgan's Masquerade hip-swish
www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Raphael

Posts: 1037
Join date: 2009-09-22
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

View user profile http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  TheFinnishPhantom on Fri May 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Raphael wrote:
ladygodiva wrote:
One of my favs to , Hal looks smart in that jacket. More to come, thanks to Finnish for scanning for me
More to come when Finnish is finished? Awesome Smile

TAFKaR

Here's more! I've been bedridden for the a while. (Thank Groke for laptops!)




















TheFinnishPhantom

Posts: 178
Join date: 2010-05-08
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ML6 on Sat May 21, 2011 6:54 pm

What IS this madness? There are some beautiful shots in here!

THIS MADE MY RAPTURE DAY SO AMAZING! Thank you FinishPhantom/LadyGodiva!

ML6

Posts: 873
Join date: 2009-10-28
Age: 26
Location: USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ladygodiva on Sat May 21, 2011 7:36 pm

ML6 wrote:What IS this madness? There are some beautiful shots in here!

THIS MADE MY RAPTURE DAY SO AMAZING! Thank you FinishPhantom/LadyGodiva!

there will be a lot more to come. Thanks again to Finnish for scanning them for me.

it will take time, first I have to make copies then I will send them to FinnshPhantom to scan them.

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ladygodiva on Sat May 21, 2011 7:57 pm

and more fun stuff on the above pictures the first two are from the interview with Peter Bishop, the color pic with Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman from the Rafael photoshoot, Rafael was married to Mary Millar, the original London Giry,

the third pic which is Hal Prince pointing to Dale Kristien and Michael Crawford, during rehearsal,

the third and fourth pic are of the Rafael photoshoot with the original London Cast, including, Sarah Brightman, Rosemary Ashe, Maria Kesselman,

the fifth one a color Hannibal not taken by Rafael

the 6th one is a color one of Reece Holland, MIchael Crawford and Dale Kristien backstage in Los Angeles

the last one a black and white of Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman Rafael photoshoot again

more to come, I have Rafael photos of Dave Willets as well, and they are very tiny. as well as more fun rare pics

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ladygodiva on Sat May 21, 2011 8:13 pm

one more thing, when I first offered to make copies for people all I would need would be postage, I honestly expected a mad rush of people, (I even started making extra copies, but suprisingly no one took me up on the offer, I was just suprised.

but thanks to Finnish again for scanning for me, in the next batch I am sending him, plenty of Warlow, Prior, Nistler, Goeble, Crawford, and Brightman pics to come,

this will take a while folks, but it will be worth it.

One more thing about the Rafael photoshoot, the copies that I have are not so hot, they were originally 8x10's I have only the tiny scans, at one time in 1989 Rafael used to sell them, and I did but three of the Final Lair, but alas I did not buy the Hannigbal shots, I wish I did. but truly Finnish scanned them beautifully. and the color ones as well, the black and white 8x10s went for about 18 dollars each and the color ones went for 27 dollars each. would have love to have bought each and everyone of them, I also had a really tiny pic of Mary Millar as herself posing with a big stand up of Giry, cute as a button,

and back then when I used to write to Rafael, he was very nice and if I ever came to London offered to show me around and meet Mary Millar, (Unfortunately London was way out of my budget, but I know other phans who were lucky to tour London with Rafael, and they said that he and Mary Millar were the most wonderful people to meet, even had tea with them and got a tour with Mary backstage at Her Majestys, Lucky Lucky them.


ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

three phantoms

Post  ladygodiva on Sun May 22, 2011 8:24 pm

the three phantoms

http://mayflower.org.uk/event.asp?show=three11&info=photos#

tiny weeny of Rebecca Caine
http://mayflower.org.uk/event.asp?show=three11&info=cast

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ladygodiva on Sun May 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Phantom programs, I don't know if this is okay but, I think so

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/phantom-souvenir-programs.php

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  Devon on Mon May 23, 2011 9:41 am

ladygodiva wrote:Phantom programs, I don't know if this is okay but, I think so

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/phantom-souvenir-programs.php


Hey there ladygodiva, I see you just posted this website link for brochures. I can say it's 100 percent fine since it's my site...LOL Thanks for posting this! :-)

Devon

Posts: 339
Join date: 2010-11-30
Age: 34
Location: Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  justin-from-barbados on Mon May 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Are there any photos of Anna O'Bryne as Christine out there?

I've heard that in the new LND down under they use a painting of her from POTO and it 'comes alive' and moves a few times, rather than using the automation thing.

i'm interested therefore to see if there are any shots of her in the original role.

justin-from-barbados

Posts: 510
Join date: 2010-01-27
Age: 37
Location: Barbados

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  operafantomet on Mon May 23, 2011 6:33 pm

justin-from-barbados wrote:Are there any photos of Anna O'Bryne as Christine out there?

I've heard that in the new LND down under they use a painting of her from POTO and it 'comes alive' and moves a few times, rather than using the automation thing.

i'm interested therefore to see if there are any shots of her in the original role.
I don't think the review specified it was her, just a Christine picture from the original. Might be the Sarah Brightman picture they used along with the hair lock in the original LND promo? That said, I like the panting-come-alive idea so much better than the otherwise pointless automation doll.

Alas, I have no pics of AoB as original Christine. I think she was "only" an understudy. But I'm sure they would have backstage or production photos to use if it is indeed a picture of her on the wall. Or they might have borrowed a costume from the WT, London or otherwise for a photoshoot.

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts: 3547
Join date: 2009-09-21
Age: 35
Location: Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ladygodiva on Tue May 24, 2011 12:21 am

Devon wrote:
ladygodiva wrote:Phantom programs, I don't know if this is okay but, I think so

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/phantom-souvenir-programs.php


Hey there ladygodiva, I see you just posted this website link for brochures. I can say it's 100 percent fine since it's my site...LOL Thanks for posting this! :-)

wow it is a small world

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Olga Talyn

Post  ladygodiva on Tue May 24, 2011 1:33 am

Olga Talyn:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/olgytaylnprod.jpg

Ciaran Sheehan:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/ciaransheehanprod.jpg

Patricia Phillips
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/patriciaphilipsprod.jpg

Jeff Keller, George Lee Andrews, Elana, Bateman
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/kellerandrewsbatmanprod.bmp

Sandra Joesph
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/Josephprod.jpg

Frederic Heringes:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/fredericheringesprod.jpg

David Huneryager:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/davidhuneryagerprod.bmp

Ray Gabbard:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/raygabbardprod.jpg

Davis Gaines:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/Gainesprod.jpg

David Gaschen:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/gaschenprod.jpg

Kelly Ellen Wood:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/kellyellenwoodprod.jpg

Geralyn Del Corso:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/geralyndelcorsoprod.jpg

Chandelier, a big pic:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_shIe_FoMk_o/Svnv8o_MATI/AAAAAAAAAGU/U6CynLDBrQg/s1600-h/IMG_0102.JPG.jpeg

Paloma Garcia Lee:
http://nextgeninsider.com/2010/10/06/the-youngest-meg-in-phantom-of-the-opera/
http://nextgeninsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/IMG_03282.jpg

Julie Hanson:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=phantom+of+the+opera&view=detail&id=04DCE98CDFA34C0877F7D4D973BB1E4CD7B3CCAA&first=31&FORM=IDFRIR

Ted Keegan / Rebecca Pitcher 2002:
http://wc.arizona.edu/papers/95/photo_spreads/phantom/index.html

George lee Andrews / Jeff Keller:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/phantomonbroadway/ProductionPhotos/kellerandrewsprod.jpg


Last edited by operafantomet on Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Multiple posts with one link gathered in one post)

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  Devon on Tue May 24, 2011 9:31 am

ladygodiva wrote:
Devon wrote:
ladygodiva wrote:Phantom programs, I don't know if this is okay but, I think so

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/phantom-souvenir-programs.php


Hey there ladygodiva, I see you just posted this website link for brochures. I can say it's 100 percent fine since it's my site...LOL Thanks for posting this! :-)

wow it is a small world

That it is! Hey thanks for posting all the pics you just did in this thread, they are great!

Devon

Posts: 339
Join date: 2010-11-30
Age: 34
Location: Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  justin-from-barbados on Tue May 24, 2011 4:55 pm

BTW, it's Kelly Ellenwood, not Ellen Wood.

justin-from-barbados

Posts: 510
Join date: 2010-01-27
Age: 37
Location: Barbados

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  TheFinnishPhantom on Wed May 25, 2011 5:43 pm

More pictures, courtesy of ladygodiva.
All of them except the last one are by Rafael the Photographer who was married to Mary Millar. He had a permission to take the pictures.































Last edited by TheFinnishPhantom on Wed May 25, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheFinnishPhantom

Posts: 178
Join date: 2010-05-08
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  operafantomet on Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm

For some reason none of the photos in the last post shows up. Have you moved or renamed them since you uploaded them? Or maybe there's just an issue with Photobucket right now.

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts: 3547
Join date: 2009-09-21
Age: 35
Location: Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  TheFinnishPhantom on Wed May 25, 2011 8:05 pm

operafantomet wrote:For some reason none of the photos in the last post shows up. Have you moved or renamed them since you uploaded them? Or maybe there's just an issue with Photobucket right now.

Fixed. The IMG-code somehow screwed up.

TheFinnishPhantom

Posts: 178
Join date: 2010-05-08
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ladygodiva on Thu May 26, 2011 1:29 am

TheFinnishPhantom wrote:
operafantomet wrote:For some reason none of the photos in the last post shows up. Have you moved or renamed them since you uploaded them? Or maybe there's just an issue with Photobucket right now.

Fixed. The IMG-code somehow screwed up.

Finnish, thanks again you are wonderful Very Happy bounce

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ladygodiva on Thu May 26, 2011 1:32 am

I will try to send better and bigger copies of the Rafeal photos, the photo lab that I use, the one young man that does make copies for me, is only working part time, so I will have to take them to the lab when I can.


ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  justin-from-barbados on Sat May 28, 2011 3:23 am

operafantomet wrote:
justin-from-barbados wrote:Are there any photos of Anna O'Bryne as Christine out there?

I've heard that in the new LND down under they use a painting of her from POTO and it 'comes alive' and moves a few times, rather than using the automation thing.

i'm interested therefore to see if there are any shots of her in the original role.
I don't think the review specified it was her, just a Christine picture from the original. Might be the Sarah Brightman picture they used along with the hair lock in the original LND promo? That said, I like the panting-come-alive idea so much better than the otherwise pointless automation doll.

Alas, I have no pics of AoB as original Christine. I think she was "only" an understudy. But I'm sure they would have backstage or production photos to use if it is indeed a picture of her on the wall. Or they might have borrowed a costume from the WT, London or otherwise for a photoshoot.

Ok production shots are starting to flow, they are using a shot of her in the white dressing gown, it looks lovely, but I was hopeing for something more like the Hannibal dress or something.

justin-from-barbados

Posts: 510
Join date: 2010-01-27
Age: 37
Location: Barbados

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  ladygodiva on Sat May 28, 2011 9:54 pm


10,000th performance of the phantom of the opera at her majestys theatre, london, england on 23rd october 2010

http://wooller.co.uk/?people=5258

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  operafantomet on Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm

"New" photos from South Africa. These are from the previous run, but shows the same Phantom (André Schwartz) and the same sets and costumes as the upcoming 2012 production.









From here: http://www.phantomoftheopera.co.za/?source=news

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts: 3547
Join date: 2009-09-21
Age: 35
Location: Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  justin-from-barbados on Tue May 31, 2011 5:15 pm

cool, you can really see his 'ear tube thingy'

I'll never understand why they decided to change up the deformity and cover his ear, it does not look any better than the original one.

word is LND in Melbourne may NOT have a deformity at all, reports are not clear, but it seems that the phantom there is hardly unmasked and when he is you dont get a good look, and there is no deformity credit in the program (the whole thing seems very odd to me) but it sounds like he just has the bald head and the rest is makeup on his face.



shouldn't that 10,000 date be October 2011?

justin-from-barbados

Posts: 510
Join date: 2010-01-27
Age: 37
Location: Barbados

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  operafantomet on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 am

justin-from-barbados wrote:cool, you can really see his 'ear tube thingy'

I'll never understand why they decided to change up the deformity and cover his ear, it does not look any better than the original one.
To be honest I don't understand the change either - BUT unlike most others I do like it. The Phantom's deformed side is such a contrast to his "normal" side. What keeps me from loving it is that it sometimes looks more like a burn damage than a true deformity.

What I think is interesting though is that they've kept the deformity design for the productions using the Aussie sets and costumes. Technically they could have gone with any deformity design in for example South Africa or Korea, but they too used the Aussie take on it. Must be well integrated into their costume bible or something.

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts: 3547
Join date: 2009-09-21
Age: 35
Location: Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  mona lisa on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:05 pm

please, could anyone post any pictures (decent quality) of Don juan Triumphant/PONR scenes? would be much appreciated! thanks

mona lisa

Posts: 45
Join date: 2011-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  operafantomet on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:16 pm

mona lisa wrote:please, could anyone post any pictures (decent quality) of Don juan Triumphant/PONR scenes? would be much appreciated! thanks
I owe you one, so here ya go: 25 of my very favourite PONR photos.


1. From the recent Japanese production.
2. Sandra Joseph and Howard McGillin, Broadway.
3. Mikael Samuelson and Elisabeth Berg, Stockholm (thanks to phantomlove for this)
4. Alexander Goebel, Vienna.
5. Paul Schaefer and Elizabeth Welch, Broadway



6. Sarah Lawrence and ?, US tour.
7. Danielle Everett and Rob Guest, Australia.
8. Mia Karlsson and Flemming Enevold, Copenhagen.
9. Viktoria Krantz and Peter Jorde, Copenhagen.



10. Maria Kesselman, West End.
11. Elizabeth Loyacano, Las Vegas.
12. Gina Beck and Ramin Karimloo, West End.
13. Rachel Barrell, West End.
14. Claudia Cota and ?, Argentina.



15. Hanne Damm, Copenhagen.
16. Karen Culliver, Broadway.
17. Anthony Warlow and Julie Goodwin, World Tour.
18. Brad Little and Marni Raab, World Tour.



19. Thomas Schulze and Colby Thomas, Hamburg.
20. Saulo Vasconcelos and Kiara Sasso, Brazil.
21. Mikael Samuelson and Tua Åberg, Stockholm (thanks to phantomlove for this).




22. Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman, West End.
23. Flemming Enevold and Mia Karlsson, Copenhagen.
24. Ian Jon Bourg and Janine Kitzen, Stuttgart.
25. Elder Japanese photo. Kyoko Suzuki/Tokyo?

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts: 3547
Join date: 2009-09-21
Age: 35
Location: Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  mona lisa on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm

thank you sooooo much:-)) !!

mona lisa

Posts: 45
Join date: 2011-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rare Pictures

Post  vmkwinner on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:39 am

Barbara Scanlon's Website has some pictures I've never seen before from her as carlotta.

http://barbscanlon.com/ShowsGallery/index.htm

Check it out. (:

vmkwinner

Posts: 28
Join date: 2010-01-21
Age: 24
Location: Dallas, Texas

View user profile http://vmkwinnertrading.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

amy jo arrington

Post  ladygodiva on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 am

http://www.houstontheatre.com/phantom.html

ladygodiva

Posts: 537
Join date: 2010-05-29
Age: 48
Location: Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum