Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs

Go down

ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs Empty ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs

Post  Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:08 pm

-

Last edited by amusingaminta on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs Empty Re: ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs

Post  LadyCDaae Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 am

Well, here's some general ideas I've had for alternate costumes:

~I'd kind of like to see the wedding dress done in a Natural design. This is kind of a hard style to get right with all the draping and ruffles, but something like these two could work:

ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs 83035186849173973_m0mUrTWB_f

ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs 83035186849333964_EiXTJAYX_f

~Given the time period and setting, I'd like to see some Aesthetic movement influences. (Not on Carlotta, she's too stylish--I could see Meg going for it though.) I like the rose dress in the picture below, and a medieval-influenced dressing gown, with long flowing sleeves, could look really cool:

ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs 800px-Frith_A_Private_View_detail

~Mme. Giry needs a proper Masquerade costume. For serious. Everyone else gets cool costumes and she has to make do with a sparkly shawl and a hat? No fair. I'd put her in something Greco-Roman:

ALW Phantom Stage Show Re-Designs 15685714035744166

Speaking of Greco-Roman...I'm not quite sure how it would work after the UK tour's crap "Il Muto" costumes, but since the slave girls in "Hannibal" are spoils of a war with Rome, shouldn't they be dressed like Romans? Maybe some kind of modified chiton or tunica with belting around the torso to give it some shape...I dunno.

~LCD

LadyCDaae

http://musicalhell.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down