Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help tracking down a site.

2 posters

Go down

Need help tracking down a site. Empty Need help tracking down a site.

Post  Blind Phan Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi all! Yeah, I know I disappeared again. Majorly sorry! I totally know I should make more effort to be around here.

Anyway, I'm trying to track down the correct url for a site that, I think, some one here actually runs or used to? It was called something like Phantom-media.info, but I'm not absolutely sure I've got the punctuation right - the hyphen. I Googled it, but I'm not sure if the results that came up were from the site I'm actually thinking of, interesting as they were. But I know I found it originally from here (or maybe it was Phansonline), so I thought I'd ask around! Anyhow, any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm hoping to site it in a paper I'm working on.

Blind Phan

http://www.phantomfemme.com

Back to top Go down

Need help tracking down a site. Empty Re: Need help tracking down a site.

Post  PhantomsGhost Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Embarassed

That's me. phantom-media.info.

It's in maintenance mode. I was redoing the site, life got in the way, and then laziness set in.

Things are beginning to settle down again, so I'll probably get in a mode to finish what I started.

So yeah.
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Need help tracking down a site. Empty Re: Need help tracking down a site?

Post  Blind Phan Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:48 am

:-) Thanks Phantom's Ghost! Much appreciated! Does that url still work, and will the renovated site be at the same one? Reason being, I need to both site it in my thesis and put it in my bibliography. Totally get you about life plus laziness, though! LOL they've been plaguing my thesis too. Anyway, thanks again!

Blind Phan

http://www.phantomfemme.com

Back to top Go down

Need help tracking down a site. Empty Re: Need help tracking down a site.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down