Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone rip the clips before they were removed?

5 posters

Go down

Did anyone rip the clips before they were removed? Empty Did anyone rip the clips before they were removed?

Post  HerMajesty Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

We didn't listen yesterday and Chris really wants to hear them. I'm not that bothered, I'd rather wait to see it to be honest but it would be good if I could get them for him.

Thanks
HM

HerMajesty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone rip the clips before they were removed? Empty Re: Did anyone rip the clips before they were removed?

Post  Miss von Krolock Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I second this request! I didn't get the chance to hear the clips and I'm in need for a laugh after all the comments I've read...

Thanks xx
Miss von Krolock
Miss von Krolock

http://www.myspace.com/miss_von_krolock

Back to top Go down

Did anyone rip the clips before they were removed? Empty Re: Did anyone rip the clips before they were removed?

Post  ML6 Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:34 pm

I know two people that did. But because the RUG is on a warpath with making sure nobody hears them, I shall not disclose who the person is or how you can get them. Maybe somewhere else they'll pop up.
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  starryeyed Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm

I think RUG have been able to take down the (hillarious) video that uses "Beauty Underneath" so I don't know how much more we should discuss this... they'll be after us all.

starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:56 pm

I must remind of forum rule 1 here:

1. No references in any way to illegal material/bootlegs on Youtube or video/copied CD's etc. This includes stills from bootlegs. It's might be common knowledge that these things exist but it opens this forum and owner(s) to legal issues. The exception with YouTube videos would be if it was something that was aired on television, official footage from the production etc.

https://desertedphans.forumotion.net/rules-please-read-before-posting-f11/forum-rules-t142.htm

Even though the source is/was legal, an eventual ripped product is not. I don't wanna get into a fight with the RUG over such a silly think as the LND music... It SO ain't worth it! I'm gonna lock this thread (as soon as I figure out how...).

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://desertedphans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down