Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things.

+8
PhantomAngel777
Deathshead1
phantomphan1992
MlleMusique
HDKingsbury
SenorSwanky
Callie Daae
AngelofMusic
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Empty Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things.

Post  AngelofMusic Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Post your Phantom avatars, banners, wallpapers here!
My livejournal with all my icons is http://thinkofmephan.livejournal.com/.(I dont update it much)
AngelofMusic
AngelofMusic

http://thinkofmephan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Empty Re: Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things.

Post  Callie Daae Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Can anybody please make me a couple of avatars????
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Empty Re: Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things.

Post  SenorSwanky Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:45 am

Here are some avatars I've made over the last 4 or 5 years of being on Phantom boards:

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Raminavatar Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Mephantom25 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Crawfordavatar Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Cudiajhwavatar Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Barrettavatar Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Jacobyavatar Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Gainesavatar2 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Hilsabeckavatar Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Bartonavatar Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Phantomavatar6 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Phantomavatar5

And then there's, obviously, the one I'm using now.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Post  HDKingsbury Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:06 am

Callie Daae wrote:Can anybody please make me a couple of avatars????

Is there any particular image/performer you'd like? I've played around with making avatars for myself and some friends, and if you can't find something you'd like, I can at least try to help.
HDKingsbury
HDKingsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  MlleMusique Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 am

I love making Phantom avatars! In fact I love making avatars in general. Here are a bunch of mine, if anyone actually wants to use one PLEASE ask first and credit is appreciated!

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. AlwaysWatchingYou Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Angel Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Anguish Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Christine Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Ecstasy Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Fallen Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. FatherDaughter Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Grieving Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Hysteria Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Listen Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. LittleLotte Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Lonely Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Love Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. LoveMe Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Taken Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Touch
MlleMusique
MlleMusique

Back to top Go down

Post  Callie Daae Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 am

Can someone please make me an icon of this Sierra pic? I would really apperciate it! Very Happy

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Original-1
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomphan1992 Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:33 am

It's nothing special, but you can use this if you want, Callie.

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_1

I made a few more out of boredom. Feel free to use any or none of these.

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_2 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_3 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_4 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_5 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_6 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_7 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_8 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_9
phantomphan1992
phantomphan1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Callie Daae Mon May 31, 2010 1:31 pm

OMG thank you so much! For some reason, I didn't see you posted them until today! lol Embarassed Smile
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomphan1992 Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Callie Daae wrote:OMG thank you so much! For some reason, I didn't see you posted them until today! lol Embarassed Smile
Haha! No worries. And you're welcome. Smile
phantomphan1992
phantomphan1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathshead1 Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:31 pm

heres one i made.....[img]Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. File310[/img]
Deathshead1
Deathshead1

http://http./www.wix.com/deathsheaderik1/deathsheadcom.wix

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm

phantomphan1992 wrote:It's nothing special, but you can use this if you want, Callie.

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_1

I made a few more out of boredom. Feel free to use any or none of these.

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_2 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_3 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_4 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_5 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_6 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_7 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_8 Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_9

These are gorgeous! I love you
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

https://www.facebook.com/GinaDeGalla

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomphan1992 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 am

PhantomAngel777 wrote:These are gorgeous! I love you
Aww... Thank you so much. Smile
phantomphan1992
phantomphan1992

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

I'm going to add some 'thread bombs' to this thread. lol

I made some Phantom ones. Feel free to save, and any time something goes a little 'coo-coo', feel free to use them:

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Death-by-chandelier-o

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Phantom-water-slaps-o

and, the good one:

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Phantom-bitchslap-christine-o
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 pm

ML6 wrote:I'm going to add some 'thread bombs' to this thread. lol
and, the good one:

I've not seen that version of Phantom. Why is he doing that?
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 pm

operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Could someone make a lovely, nothing too frilly, signature "banner" out of this for me?

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 171

PhantomPhan'92, if you happen to decide to bother with this, I love the way you made this av and I'd love to see how you'd make this banner with the same kind of "aged" look.
phantomphan1992 wrote:It's nothing special, but you can use this if you want, Callie.
Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_9
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomphan1992 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:11 pm

PhantomAngel777 wrote:Could someone make a lovely, nothing too frilly, signature "banner" out of this for me?

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 171

PhantomPhan'92, if you happen to decide to bother with this, I love the way you made this av and I'd love to see how you'd make this banner with the same kind of "aged" look.
Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. Sierra_9
I can certainly give it a shot.
phantomphan1992
phantomphan1992

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomphan1992 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Here are a few that I made fairly quickly. Haven't used this photo editing program in a while... Forgot how simple it was.

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1715

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1716

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1713

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1712

They're not an exact match, but they have the same antique-ish quality of the avatar. Please don't feel obligated to use them if you don't like them.
phantomphan1992
phantomphan1992

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:32 pm

phantomphan1992 wrote:Here are a few that I made fairly quickly. Haven't used this photo editing program in a while... Forgot how simple it was.

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1715

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1716

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1713

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1712

They're not an exact match, but they have the same antique-ish quality of the avatar. Please don't feel obligated to use them if you don't like them.

Oh! They're amazing! Better than I even imagined. Thank you so much! And you made so many too! <3

Now the question is... which one to use?!
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 am

Lady, may I ask what that picture is from? It's so... disturbing, but it fits the Phantom-y theme.
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:41 am

ML6 wrote:Lady, may I ask what that picture is from? It's so... disturbing, but it fits the Phantom-y theme.

It's a fable editorial by Richard Avedon, called "In Memory of the Late Mr. and Mrs. Comfort". The whole series can be seen HERE. It did indeed catch my eye as being very Phantomy.

Especially the shot above and these...

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 1932873495-100320013

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. O02dti

Phantom Avatars and other sorts of things. 161

I love you
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 am

ML6 wrote:I'm going to add some 'thread bombs' to this thread. lol
and, the good one:

Any other Phantom gifs you could make would be awesome! '04 movie, Englund, etc

They would definitely come to good use for me at ONTD. LOL
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:14 am

PhantomAngel777 wrote:

GIRL. I'm ON ONTD. I'm the voice of reason when it comes to LND, aka Mr. Sheffield! ;D
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 pm

ML6 wrote:
PhantomAngel777 wrote:

GIRL. I'm ON ONTD. I'm the voice of reason when it comes to LND, aka Mr. Sheffield! ;D

ROFL... Well, then we know each other. I'm the same PhantomAngel777 on there. I've been wondering where you've been! The other day I was like, "No LND posts lately? Hmm Sad "
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:57 pm

PhantomAngel777 wrote:
ML6 wrote:
PhantomAngel777 wrote:

ROFL... Well, then we know each other. I'm the same PhantomAngel777 on there. I've been wondering where you've been! The other day I was like, "No LND posts lately? Hmm Sad "

Mr. Sheffield is waiting for the news that LND will close for good. lol Otherwise, he has nothing to really report. I was going to report about how Lloyd Webber's PR team is full of rude little anteaters, who basically like to step all over people, but I didn't want ONTD to chew those poor people out. And, LSD is not something many people on ONTD know about (though I've vaugely pimped it out on one or two posts). So, I didn't want to create more drama. But don't worry, Sheffield will be back.

But I *do* know you. Very Happy *waves* I'm always glad to see you in my posts.
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 pm

ML6 wrote:
PhantomAngel777 wrote:
ML6 wrote:
PhantomAngel777 wrote:

Mr. Sheffield is waiting for the news that LND will close for good. lol Otherwise, he has nothing to really report. I was going to report about how Lloyd Webber's PR team is full of rude little anteaters, who basically like to step all over people, but I didn't want ONTD to chew those poor people out. And, LSD is not something many people on ONTD know about (though I've vaugely pimped it out on one or two posts). So, I didn't want to create more drama. But don't worry, Sheffield will be back.

But I *do* know you. Very Happy *waves* I'm always glad to see you in my posts.

It's fun to see someone else from the Phantom forums on ONTD Very Happy What's your SN on LJ again? I usually just recognize you by LND posts/your catwoman av.

lol, and shame on you for promoting "LSD" on ONTD. Razz
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  ML6 Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:16 pm

PhantomAngel777 wrote:

It's fun to see someone else from the Phantom forums on ONTD Very Happy What's your SN on LJ again? I usually just recognize you by LND posts/your catwoman av.

Nemo_De_la_Meer Yes, I love using Catwoman. ;D

And, LSD never gets front and center. It's always plugged in on the bottom under the source. lol

I'll get started on making some of those gifs you wanted right now.
ML6
ML6

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomAngel777 Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:19 pm

ML6 wrote:
PhantomAngel777 wrote:

Nemo_De_la_Meer Yes, I love using Catwoman. ;D

And, LSD never gets front and center. It's always plugged in on the bottom under the source. lol

I'll get started on making some of those gifs you wanted right now.

Cool, added you as a friend on LJ. Wink

LOL

Awesome, thanks! ... I wonder if any other ONTDers that are on here will show themselves...? Razz
PhantomAngel777
PhantomAngel777

Back to top Go down

Post  Callie Daae Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

Can anyone make me some icons? If anybody wants to, I'll message you the pics!
Callie Daae
Callie Daae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next