Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom cosplay

2 posters

Go down

Phantom cosplay Empty Phantom cosplay

Post  Phantom245w44st Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm

In 2011 I got my feet a little bit wet in the world of cosplay, besides dressing up as the phantom when I was a kid for Halloween. I would like to gather more POTO costumes I only have one that I ended up buying off another phan for very cheap because she got the items for the costume cheap herself. Anyone else who reads this that is into phantom cosplay, how do you put together costumes for cheap? Also if you are not that talented in the world of sewing how do you manage to put together a nice costume? Do you just buy one from someone who sews well? Enlist the aid of a person you know who sews? Try to put together a costume with minimal sewing? I'd love to hear anyone's helpful tips and tricks!
Phantom245w44st
Phantom245w44st

http://phantomphandiary.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Phantom cosplay Empty Re: Phantom cosplay

Post  Madame Giry Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Welcome to the board!

If you look under the ALW Musical subforum, there's a whole thread about Phantom costumes and replicas. It's chocked full of reference photos and amazing pictures of costumes - both finished and in-progress - made by members of the board.

Phantom costuming is so much fun, and it's always great to see someone else interested in doing it.

Good luck and look forward to seeing your efforts in the future! Smile

~Madame~
Madame Giry
Madame Giry

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantom245w44st Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Thanks I'll check it out to see what other people are doing. I can't sew very well Sad My mother in law sews a little bit so maybe she can help me work on stuff!
Phantom245w44st
Phantom245w44st

http://phantomphandiary.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down