Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swedish and Danish productions

+14
ML6
Bunvendor
PhantomsGhost
Devon
Klavirista
Raphael
EarlFan
RatSalsa
Vicomtesse de Chagny
ThePhantomOfNorway
justin1976
Scorp
operafantomet
Phantomlove
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Swedish and Danish productions Empty The Swedish and Danish productions

Post  Phantomlove Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:31 am

I think these productions deserve their own topic Very Happy .
They are kind of linked together having used partly the same sets and costumes and also some people in the cast.

The Stockholm production opened very early in Phantom history, in October 1989. To get such a big production to little Stockholm that early is an achievment in itself. To make it run for six years is quite fantastic. They had a lot of the same cast during the whole period. The Phantom, Carlotta, the managers and Mme Giry were in the show the entire time. Raoul was exchanged once and the same goes for the two Christines and Meg.

Another thing that I don't think a lot of people know is that the Stockholm production was also a bit linked to the Toronto production. They used to send each other telegrams, cards and things like that to congratulate each other on anniversaries and the like. Maybe because they opened almost at the same time. There was, for example, a big autographed poster from the Toronto production hanging in the cafeteria at Oscars-Teatern.

There was quite a lot of talk that when the show finished in Stockholm, the sets would move on to Copenhagen. It finished in June 1995 in Stockholm and nothing happened in Copenhagen for the next five years. Phantomwise I mean rabbit . But in 2000 they finally did Phantom in Denmark with the Stockholm sets and some costumes from Sweden. Also the translation was quite inspired by the Swedish one and the German translation.

Phantomlove

http://siggesot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

The Swedish and Danish productions Empty Re: The Swedish and Danish productions

Post  operafantomet Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 pm

The Stockholm production is one I'll always mourn not seeing. I have yet to hear (or see) something from that production that I haven't liked. The lead roles, the orchestra, the early take on the costumes, the lyrics, the atmosphere...

Mikael Samuelson also stands out as one of the epic Phantoms in Phantom history. Unique!

Where did the Stockholm chandelier go, though? I know they used another one in Copenhagen. Could it be that another production from the mid-90's bought it?
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Admittedly, the Copenhagen production is one of my definitive favourites. A combination of excellent casting, atmospheric theatre which suited Phantom so well, fresh-looking sets and costumes (amazing, considering how old some of it were!) and excellent orchestra.

I also saw it so insanely many times... App. 13 times (don't know the exact number) between 2000-2003, and 11 times this spring. Pretty loco, but SO MUCH fun! Seeing one production that many times made it so familiar and beloved, to the extent that it's almost odd to go back hearing it in English... (almost...).

Some of my all-time favourites also comes from Copenhagen Phantom: Peter Jorde and Flemming Enevold (Phantoms), Mia Karlsson and Viktoria Krantz (Christines), Tomas "Tomas!" Kofod (Raoul) and Eva Malmgren (Carlotta). Suberb stage artists. Seeing a cast with these four in the leads made me genuinely happy.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm

<------Tomas sunny
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 am

Silly/fun/nice pictures from Copenhagen this spring:

The Swedish and Danish productions Copenmepeter
Very Happy . . .

(me and Peter Jorde, by the way.... Razz And look, I somehow became the tallest woman in the world! Don't ask me how that happened... Did I use a ladder? And btw, Scorp... I still think that picture of you and Jorde needs to be posted online. pirat )

The Swedish and Danish productions Copenmetomasjosie
Me, Tomas "Tomas!" Kofod and Josefine, after a wonderful backstage tour!

The Swedish and Danish productions Copenpartypic
The original party picture. Tomas "Tomas!" Kofod insisted on this! And we since made it THE way to take pics with cast members in Copenhagen, he-he. With the result of me always looking twisted and odd, but the pics are so much fun! From left: Gunilla, Tomas, Josefine, me.

The Swedish and Danish productions Copenmemiaevajosie
Me, Mia Karlsson, Eva Malmgren and Josefine. Good example on how a party picture will make the photographer (=me) look odd...

The Swedish and Danish productions Copenstagechampis
Toasting in champagne on stage at Det Ny Teater. Josefine celebrated her 100 Phantom performance there, and the theatre made such a cool event out of it! Awesomeness. From left: Gunilla, Josefine, Flemming Enevold, Per Engström, Teresia Bokor, me

The Swedish and Danish productions Copenstagemarry
I think I might be more fond of this photo than Josefine, he-he... Smile Thing is that he offered the roses to her, and I originally stayed out of the picture. But then they all turned towards me and requested that I joined too. And it seriously looks like I steal the show there... That wasn't the case, it's just a lucky shot (thank you, Gunilla!). and Josefine got to take the roses home!
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Where do we reckon the Swedish/Danish sets and costumes will go now? Or do we know?

Just found this cool vid on YouTube (yeah, I'm slow, some of you have probably seen it before): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LO56JZTD4I - that corridor at the end looks familiar...haha! Wink
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantomlove Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 pm

I think they might stay on in Denmark for a while longer. They've been there since 2000 and have been used every now and then so... The manager at Det Ny Teater seems quite fond of Phantom. Unless of course Folketeatret in Oslo does Phantom and they want to buy or rent the sets. But I have no idea if that theatre is the right size for the set? Operafantomet?

Phantomlove

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 am

Phantomlove wrote:I think they might stay on in Denmark for a while longer. They've been there since 2000 and have been used every now and then so... The manager at Det Ny Teater seems quite fond of Phantom. Unless of course Folketeatret in Oslo does Phantom and they want to buy or rent the sets. But I have no idea if that theatre is the right size for the set? Operafantomet?
Yes, seems like Det Ny Teater has intended to keep the Phantom stuff for so while yet. That's the answer we got from two different persons working at Det Ny Teater. I can see why, as they probably plan another season of POTO in the next 7-8 years. But I wouldn't be surprised if they rented the stuff to, say, Oslo. Cool

The Swedish and Danish productions _24022009161815_jpg_60674b

Folketeateret has a semi-large stage; like Oscarsteatern it's wider than it is tall (but I think it's taller than Oscarsteatern). It's also an art deco design with minimal proscenium, I think they would have to build a basic frame and just dress it with black fabric and the golden frames, like Det Ny Teater did. The proscenium is mostly "loose" components which can be adjusted to most theatres. But the actual sets? Hmmm. I think they'd work fine.... but don't quote me on it. He-he.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:55 am

Just found an article saying that 610 000 Danes (or app. 1/10 of the population) has seen Det Ny Teater's "Phantom of the Opera":

http://www.aok.dk/teater/artikel/hver-10-dansker-har-set-phantomet

But of course, there are people who's seen it multiple times, and also a lot of Swedes and Norwegians visiting the theatre... Smile So the statistics is a tad deceiving. But it's still impressive!
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Shocked

Just realized it's almost a year ago since I saw the re-opened Danish POTO with Josefine and Gunilla for the first time! Seriously, it feels like it was only some weeks ago. Scary. So scary!
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Not sure this is the best place to put this... But I had to share it:

We were told today that in the Mary Poppins tours they give at Det Ny Teater, the guide tells about Josefine and how many times she's seen POTO. It varies between 120-130 times (the correct number is 106). Apparently everybody gasps... Laughing They did the same during the Les Mis backstage tours. Seems like Josefine has become their official house mascot. Like a Star @ heaven

They mentioned me too, I have apparently seen POTO 24 times (the correct number is 39). What a Face
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  justin1976 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Les Mis backstage tours? *dies*

justin1976

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 am

Booooo, no Phantom at Folketeateret in Oslo this spring. They're heading for "Buddy Holly the musical" instead. That choice was a lot less family friendly and commercial than I expected. *pout*
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhantomOfNorway Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Oh, Folketeatret will never be able to put on Phantom. First of they will not be able to do the technics of the production, because of the little space underneath the stage. The theatre is also to modern for the production. POTO is a show where the performance is taken out in the auditorium, so it have to look like a 18th century theatre (except non-replica productions). The only thing Foleteatret would get right, is the number of seats.

Personally I talked with Paul Curran(CEO for the National Opera and Ballet) about getting a norwegian production there, but they were not able to do the technical aspects of the show. But we should get a production in Oslo! I work alot with shows and theatres both as an actor and producer, so I am using all my knowledge to finish my mission. Only problem is my young age... Razz

ThePhantomOfNorway

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm

ThePhantomOfNorway wrote:Oh, Folketeatret will never be able to put on Phantom. First of they will not be able to do the technics of the production, because of the little space underneath the stage. The theatre is also to modern for the production. POTO is a show where the performance is taken out in the auditorium, so it have to look like a 18th century theatre (except non-replica productions). The only thing Foleteatret would get right, is the number of seats.
Folketeatret's problem would rather be the administration that the space, I think... And being a historical theatre is not a criteria any more. Look up Colosseum in Essen, for example. I prefer a historical theatre, but POTO has been performed in many different settings these last 20 years.

And the Royal Norwegian Opera are MORE that capable of handling the technical aspect, gimme a break. They've publicly bragged about it being one of the most advanced and newest ones in the world. Thing is that they don't want to do musicals, period (and especially not Andrew Lloyd Webber). It's the snobbish side of the opera world speaking. I think they gave you a really lame excuse, seeing how random private theatres with less elaborate stages have managed to produce good productions.

Speaking of which, Det Ny Teater in Copenhagen was originally told that the theatre was too small to handle POTO. But they came up with a plan on how to do it, which included hoisting all big set pieces up in the wings and flies when not used, and making the larger candelabras bend under stage (as the ceiling was too low for them). You can see Tomas "Raoul" Kofod tell about some of it in this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIcRKrVbbJg

BTW, welcome to the forum. Happy to see a fellow Norwegian "phan" here! Very Happy

Last edited by operafantomet on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhantomOfNorway Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Folketeatret will have the technical problem underneath the stage because the space there is basicly on first floor, not on the ground. The theatre was built in the 50´s for operas without any big technical aspects. The former CEO for the national opera said that he hated Folketeatret because of the VERY limited space they had, both in the wings and above the stage. The theatre has been updated, but i doubt that they could make so much more space in that crappy building. They would also not be able to fill all of the 1400 seats each night, thinking of the theatre culture in Norway.

I would also say that the National Opera would manage the technical aspects, but they are having a rather bad economy now. The operas program is as well laid for 5 years in the future already.

I have also talked with Nationaltheatret. The theatre is really small with only 741 seats, but I think the theatre is the PERFECT place for Phantom to haunt each night. The stage is also so old that they can change the technics without problems, and make room for more lifts and stuff. They also have a lot more space for storage than Det Ny Teater, and will be with the renovation one of the best theatres in Europe. I know that RUG would NEVER give the rights for Phantom to a theatre with only 741 seats, but Nationaltheatret would have a bigger chance to get every performance sold out. When I talked with Hanne Tømta about it, she said that it was a great idea but because the theatre didn´t focus on musicals, she said I should take it up with Oslo Nye Teater. But Nationaltheatret was a bit more happy about the idea, so they might be thinking more about it than the opera?

Thanks! I love being on Phantom-forums, and finding other norwegian phans are fun Very Happy

PS: When I talked with Nationaltheatret, they even gave me free tickets for a performance of Fanny and Aleksander Very Happy

ThePhantomOfNorway

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:03 pm

I don't think you'll ever see POTO at Nationaltheatret or the Royal Opera in Norway. They despise musicals - alas!

If any theatre is up for it, I would say it's Det Norske Teatret. They have one of the newest and largest theatre stages in Oslo, and also a competent creative team. Only problem would be the space above the stage, cause the roof is directly connected to the upper stage area, in a curve, and they wouldn't be able to fit the false proscenium there. That is, the Phantom would not be able to walk on top of it, and to get on and off the golden angel.

That, and the fact that they prefer not to do replica musicals, despite the wonderful Les Mis and Cats they did in the 80s.

Folketeatret is the only one seriously talking about doing POTO, and who seems to prefer replica musicals. It was on their top 5 list when they landed on "Buddy Holly" instead. If they ever dare break away from the jukebox musical theme they have going, I think POTO will be the main choice. But I'm starting to doubt if I really want it to happen...
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhantomOfNorway Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 pm

I don´t want it to happen on Folketeatret. The atmosphere is kinda ruining the feeling POTO gives, and I wouldn´t like Heine Totland to play Phantom(believe me, it WILL happen if Folketeatret puts it on). I think I also just connect Folketeatret with Mamma Mia!, so that too would ruin the magic.

But I think we actually could see phantom at Nationaltheatret one time. If you look at Den Nationale Scene in Bergen, they didn´t do ANY musicals before. But then the norwegian actor Bjarte Hjelmeland took over the theatre, and put on lots of musicals and the economy of the theatre has never been better. So I think if Nationaltheatret wants a better economy, they should put on Phantom Wink

ThePhantomOfNorway

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhantomOfNorway Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 pm

BINGO! No Phantom at Folketeateret this spring. They´re doing We Will Rock You. It also seems that the rights for Wicked is very popular now, with 2 upcoming productions in Scandinavia, and the one playing in Finland. So I hope Folketeateret will think of them more now...

ThePhantomOfNorway

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicomtesse de Chagny Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Not sure if it means anything or not, but back when they first started advertising for Kilden (the new theatre in Kristiansand) they used this pic, and checking just now I saw that they still have it on their website. Goodness knows why... I mean, it's a new building so there wouldn't be any ghosts there and musicals in general are pretty rare in Norway. So are they planning a production of PotO at some point? People would be expecting that.
Vicomtesse de Chagny
Vicomtesse de Chagny

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:35 am

OMG epic! Kilden is more of a region concert hall than an actual theatre, but with multiple scenes. Or so I thought... To be honest, I don't expect any grand musical theatre productions happening there. Musicals aren't rare in Norway per se, both Oslo and Trondheim does wonderful stuff. But big productions in southern Norway is rare (I say that as one coming from that part of Norway). Hopefully it's only used as an illustration photo. Or maybe they plan on screening the 2004 movie...

How in the world did you run across that picture?
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhantomOfNorway Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:12 pm

Seems like Kilden only use it as an illustration. The only stage there that would take a performance like Phantom, is Teatersalen, but it only has 707 seats. As well as I don´t think Kristiansand is the right market for a production at that size. If anything comes to Norway, I think it will happen in Oslo. We have a market for it, but the only theatres for musicals here is Den Nationale Scene and Grieghallen. And I think Grieghallen would actually be able to produce it after its update, if it just wasn´t for the bad layout on its biggest stage. At the same time, it has the largest number of seats of all the theatres in Norway rabbit

ThePhantomOfNorway

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicomtesse de Chagny Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:31 pm

operafantomet wrote:OMG epic! Kilden is more of a region concert hall than an actual theatre, but with multiple scenes. Or so I thought... To be honest, I don't expect any grand musical theatre productions happening there.
I understood it to be both a concerthall and a theatre.

operafantomet wrote:Musicals aren't rare in Norway per se, both Oslo and Trondheim does wonderful stuff. But big productions in southern Norway is rare (I say that as one coming from that part of Norway).
Ok, let me reprashe that. Razz ALW musicals seem to be pretty rare. Starlight Express once, Cats like twice in about 20 years, PotO... Has it ever been here? And that's counting the whole country.

operafantomet wrote:Hopefully it's only used as an illustration photo. Or maybe they plan on screening the 2004 movie...

How in the world did you run across that picture?
They used to have these booklet thingies with a bit of information and such about Kilden.

ThePhantomOfNorway wrote:Seems like Kilden only use it as an illustration. The only stage there that would take a performance like Phantom, is Teatersalen, but it only has 707 seats. As well as I don´t think Kristiansand is the right market for a production at that size. If anything comes to Norway, I think it will happen in Oslo. We have a market for it, but the only theatres for musicals here is Den Nationale Scene and Grieghallen.
I agree it's most likely just an illustration. An illustration I'm hoping will bite them in the butt. Wink As for the number of seats it's bigger than what we have at Agder Teater (462-530), where they've staged both Fiddler on the Roof and La Bohéme so I think there's still a chance. Maybe I'm just hopelessly hopeful, but honestly, if I have to have that (IMO) butt-ugly theatre with a stupid name in my hometown I at least want there be some interesting productions there.

How many seats do Grieghallen have?
Vicomtesse de Chagny
Vicomtesse de Chagny

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhantomOfNorway Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Vicomtesse de Chagny wrote:How many seats do Grieghallen have?

Grieghallen has 1403 seats when Orchestra Pit is in use. In Folketeateret the number of seats is maximum 1400. Grieghallen sucks at the moment, but the 180.000.000 KR update will make it able to produce the largest productions. I myself have played here a couple of times, and its a wonderful theatre, with big opportunities. Here they have put on everything from Symphony On Ice to Le Nozze di Figaro, and Eurovision Song Contest in the 80´s Very Happy

ThePhantomOfNorway

Back to top Go down

Post  RatSalsa Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi everyone

New on this forum and would like to get some help with the lyrics to few of the songs from the Swedish cast.

Couldn't find any libretto on the web so I spent the afternoon trying to type everything Mikael sings in the show. There's a few spots were I really can't make out what he's singing, especially when he is mad and shouts.

Stranger than you dreamt it/Värre än du anat:

Satan, ?????? Pandora
Din lilla djävul, var det detta du ville se?
Satan, din lilla falska Delilah
Din lilla huggorm

Sounds like it could be "din lilla lömska Pandora" but I don't know.

Wandering child/Du som vilset vandrar:

Jag är din ängel, du var trolöst
????????? svek du

Du är min ängel, svik mig inte
Kom till mig nu ängel

Skönhetens värd?

The final lair/Fantomens näste:

Det öde som dömt mig att vada i blod
Förnekar mig också min köttsliga lust

Mitt ansikte, ?????, vårt kärleksfördärv

It really sounds like he's saying litet or maybe lidigt. But it doesnt make any sense?

Fly med mig härifrån
????? med din kärlek

This one is the toughest one. Something with "döda" and "frihet"? But I'm not sure.

It's kinda impossible to hear Mikael's lines when all the three of them are singing together.

Anyone have any idea?

RatSalsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantomlove Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 am

Hi and welcome to the board. The first line is "din lilla lömska Pandora", the second is "skönhetens värld", the third is "lytet" and the fourth is "köp hans frihet med din kärlek".

Phantomlove

Back to top Go down

Post  RatSalsa Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Thank you so much.

Still having problem to hear Köp hans frihet, it sure sounds like a D not at K (kchh).

Any idea for the part were all three sings in final lair?

Återigen, tack.

RatSalsa

Back to top Go down

Post  EarlFan Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Here's the lyrics for the Final Lair, might be some mistakes in some places though, when they sing as a trio it's easy to miss out on some of the lines.

Final Lair/Fantomens Näste

C: Har du släck till sist din vidriga törst i blod
Skall jag bli ett rov för din köttsliga lust

P: Det öde som dömt mig att vada i blod, förnekar mig också min köttsliga lust
Mitt ansikte, lytet, vår kärleks fördärv

Nej, inte ens min egen mor höll av mig, och masken blev det enda som hon gav mig
Ömka inte mig, tänk på vad som händer dig, leva samman med det här i evighet

C: Jag fruktar ej, ditt anlete som du döljt
Nej, blott din själ, din förvridna karaktär

P: Se, jag tror minsann vi får besök
Nej men ser man på, en sådan angenäm visit
Jag är riktigt glad att se er här
Jag hoppades ,Monsieur, att ni skulle hitta hit

R: Släpp henne, gör vad ni vill, bara släpp henne
Försök förstå oss

P: Hör så passionerat han ber

C: Åh nej, det är lönlöst

R: Vår kärlek, betyder den inget, kärlek
Så var barmhärtig

P: Var det någon som var barmhärtig mot mig?

R: Christine, Christine. Låt mig se henne

P: Varsågod! Herrn!
Monsieur, ni är välkommen, trodde ni att hon for illa?
Tror ni att hon skulle straffas, när skulden är er?!

Hämta era hästar nu, håll upp en hand emot kinden om ni kan
Bara Christine kan rädda er med sin kärlek

Fly med mig härifrån, köp hans liv med din kärlek.
Om du säger nej betyder det hans död
Det är ditt val, nu finns ingen återvändo mer

C: Du kunde fått förståelse och stöd.
Men nej, jag kunde se dig död!

(Here comes the part where they all sing together)

R: Christine förlåt mig. Åh, förlåt mig!
Jag gjorde allt och ännu mer förgäves

C: Farväl, du min idol och falske vän
jag som har sett alla illusioner krossas

P: Försent för alla ränker och försent för böner

R: Älska honom och mitt liv är över

P: Här försvinner ord på nytt, försent för motstånd

R: Vad du än gör är segern ändå hans

P: Vad ni än gör så har ni ingen chans
Då överger du mig igen och ser din älskare bli hängd

R: Ska jag bli hjälpt av hennes lögner?!

C: Ärke och ängel, låt mig vara

R: Jag ville vara hjälpa

P: Hit har vi nåt fram till sist, till sista tröskeln

R: Jag ville bara hjälpa

P: Nu finns ingen återvändo mer

C: Ärke och ängel, du bedrog mig, jag som var helt värnlös

P: Du frestar mitt tålamod, gör ditt val

C:Du som har levt här i mörkret, det är så lite du vet
Gud, hjälp mig riva ner muren till din ensamhet

P: Ta henne, glöm mig, glöm bort vad ni sett
Lämna mig här, glöm bort vad ni sett
Gå nu, igen får se er
Kom ihåg, bara tig med vad ni vet
Den ängel ni känt ska bli er hemlighet
Gå! Gå nu och lämna mig

P:Maskerad, vilken brokig kavalkad. Maskerad, dölj ditt ansikte så att ingen ser dig

P:Christine, jag älskar dig

C: Säg du lovar mig din tro och kärlek...

R: Säg ett ord och jag ska följa dig....

C: Dela natt och dag med mig för alltid...

P: Bara du gör sången skön och rik!
Det är slut med nattens härliga musik!
EarlFan
EarlFan

http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RatSalsa Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Thanks!

It's funny that you can hear the lyrics so different from one person to another. I think I found some minor errors in your transcription:

EarlFan wrote:P: Försent för alla ränker och försent för böner
Det är för sent att återvända, alltför sent för böner

EarlFan wrote:P: Här försvinner ord på nytt, försent för motstånd
Här försvinner rop på hjälp, för sent för motstånd

EarlFan wrote:P: Kom ihåg, bara tig med vad ni vet
Ta min båt, bara tig med vad ni vet

You missed one line that the Phantom sings before "Det finns ingen återvändo mer" (the His life is now the prize which you must earn!-line) and thats the part I really can't make out.

P - Hit har vi nåt fram till sist, till sista tröskeln
?? ?? ?? ?? förnäme kavaljer
or something
Nu finns ingen återvändo mer

C - Du bedrog mig
etc

Thanks for taking the time!

RatSalsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantomlove Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:30 am

That last line you're asking about it "Sätt pris på din förmögne kavaljer".

Phantomlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next