Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rare pictures 2

+60
thegenuinebeauty
sunsetbue
Phantour
NightRachel
HerMajesty
tromp-la-mort
Aled_Boyo
larita94
ChristineDaae1982
charleygirl
Melly
PhantomDrums
StrangerThanUDreamt
Callie Daae
Becky
Maya
Phantomette
Porteña
thaovy
meglett
RatSalsa
mophan
Blaidd_Drwg
EarlFan
Phantom on a Budget
London-Phan
Phantomlove
justin1976
starryeyed
PhantomsGhost
Madame Giry
MasqPhan
Bunvendor
Helen
MajesticPhantom
AlwaysChristine
Scorp
phantomgirl110
IamErik771
Viscountess
stagehand
Klavirista
ravnquest1
Freyalise
TheMaskedLion
littlelotty004
CountessDeChangy
LadyCDaae
SenorSwanky
Paula74
phantom10906
vmkwinner
mona lisa
operafantomet
justin-from-barbados
Devon
ladygodiva
ML6
TheFinnishPhantom
Raphael
64 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  operafantomet Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Viscountess wrote:Thank you for ALL of that! It all makes sense now. I knew there was something off when I saw that one picture with the entire Hannibal bodice, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Same with that Wedding Gown curtain call pic, I could have sworn I saw it with the Claudia Cote(?) bunch.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a wee bit on the morally questionable side?
Well.... I think it's odd, to say the least, but I hope it's just a miscommunication between web master and the artist. I have a hard time believing the artist deliberately would put out a picture of another singer and pretend it to be herself. So I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangerThanUDreamt Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 pm

TheFinnishPhantom wrote:
StrangerThanUDreamt wrote:I've been on the hunt for pics of the ever elusive circular chandelier; I could've sworn there was a production or two that did not have the oval shape but rather a full circle, which I wish was used more often! What productions got the circular chandelier and were may one find pictures of it? Thanks!

The only replica production with circular chandelier was the Vienna production, that was because the theater, Theater an der Wien, was a real opera house and there was multi-level "balconies" in the sides, don't know how to describe it better. Smile

https://2img.net/h/i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad127/TFP1745/Chandelierorig.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad127/TFP1745/austrian_end_act_1.jpg

The Polish production had a circular chandelier aswell, it was a direct replica of the Palais Garnier chandelier, it looked awesome. The only good thing about that production..
I haven't seen any official pictures of it though.

Thank you! Id love to see what the Polish productions chandelier looked like, Ive always wanted to see an exact Garnier replica in ALW Phantom, but alas it seems no pictures exist

StrangerThanUDreamt
StrangerThanUDreamt

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 pm

I posted this some pages back, in a post about Polish Phantom:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Polandstage-1
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangerThanUDreamt Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 pm

That is fantastic! If only the new tours chandelier looked something like that...I watched the trailer for the Polish production...um..sword-fighting? Eh, well at least they had some pretty sets
StrangerThanUDreamt
StrangerThanUDreamt

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:27 am

StrangerThanUDreamt wrote:That is fantastic! If only the new tours chandelier looked something like that...I watched the trailer for the Polish production...um..sword-fighting? Eh, well at least they had some pretty sets
Yes, some of the sets are cool. The auction scene being one of these. Others were a bit more meeh. But my true beef with the Polish production is how heavily movie-based it is, from quality of the singers to costume design to swordfight. It's like they tried to recreate the movie version on stage. Even the bad singing.

But the chandelier, the red curtain and some of the stage sets are rather lovely. I was surprised to see how lovely they was, after first having been introduced to the horrible Polish cast recording and some stage clips, and later have cried over the costumes. I was sure everything in the production was crap. And then it turned out they have an awesome chandelier, and some nice sets overall.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  AlwaysChristine Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:38 am

operafantomet wrote:
StrangerThanUDreamt wrote:That is fantastic! If only the new tours chandelier looked something like that...I watched the trailer for the Polish production...um..sword-fighting? Eh, well at least they had some pretty sets
Yes, some of the sets are cool. The auction scene being one of these. Others were a bit more meeh. But my true beef with the Polish production is how heavily movie-based it is, from quality of the singers to costume design to swordfight. It's like they tried to recreate the movie version on stage. Even the bad singing.

But the chandelier, the red curtain and some of the stage sets are rather lovely. I was surprised to see how lovely they was, after first having been introduced to the horrible Polish cast recording and some stage clips, and later have cried over the costumes. I was sure everything in the production was crap. And then it turned out they have an awesome chandelier, and some nice sets overall.

Great chandelier...but what happened with the whole sets and costumes from the Polish production?
AlwaysChristine
AlwaysChristine

Back to top Go down

Post  stagehand Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:20 pm

i don´t know if they´re rare but here are some pictures from the hamburg production feat. thomas schulze as phantom, colby thomas as christine and dale tracy as raoul:
Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_thomasschulze2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_thomasschulze Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_thomasschulzecolbythomas-1 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_thomasschulzecolbythomas2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_colbythomasdaletracy

stagehand

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 pm

operafantomet wrote:I posted this some pages back, in a post about Polish Phantom:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Polandstage-1

Wow! I think I've finally found something I LIKE about the Polish production! Overall I hate it, but that chandelier is fantastic! Agreed -- if only the UK tour chandelier looked like that!
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFinnishPhantom Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 pm

stagehand wrote:i don´t know if they´re rare but here are some pictures from the hamburg production feat. thomas schulze as phantom, colby thomas as christine and dale tracy as raoul:

Squee! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
TheFinnishPhantom
TheFinnishPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 am

Stagehand, thanks for those scans, I love that brochure. The MOTN one is possibly my all-time favourite.

And now for something completely different.... Emma Lindqvist Frost, Christine understudy in Copenhagen:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Emmafrostcph2009
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 pm

operafantomet wrote:Stagehand, thanks for those scans, I love that brochure. The MOTN one is possibly my all-time favourite.

And now for something completely different.... Emma Lindqvist Frost, Christine understudy in Copenhagen:

I freaking LOVE LOVE this picture! Thanks for posting...
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Empty POTO and CATS:

Post  ChristineDaae1982 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

operafantomet wrote:
thephanfullerton wrote:Looking at the Laird Mackintosh pictures, does anyone have a stack of backstage pictures from the canadian productions (eg, toronto, vancouver, canadian tour, and hong kong+singapore) that they could post? I love the Canada productions!
I don't have a particular SET of backstage photos from Canada, but here are some random ones:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Torontobriangaylairdm
Brian C. Duyn, Gay Willis (I think) and Laird Mackintosh.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Torontoschillercampbellilmuto
u/s Christine Caroline Schiller and ballerina Neve Campbell.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_torontocaineonbike Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_torontorebeccacainenegligee
There are guaranteed some fun story behind these pics of Rebecca Caine. Or at least the first one. I seem to remember she was surprised at her birthday, with a male stripper and whatnot... Anyone?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_torontokrobertsonlionman
Kelly Robertson in Lion Man costume from Hannibal.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_torontokimstengel
Kim Stengel gearing up for Masquerade.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_torontogaylaird
Gay Willis (?) and Laird Mackintosh.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_torontodegasgirls
The Degas girls posing backstage.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Torontoclosingnight
The Toronto cast on closing night. Scott Watanabe in the middle, as Mandarine man. And that super rare "Bacchus" costume is represented in front (yes, that large blue thing).

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Torontocainecats
Rebecca Caine and a... cat. I don't remember the occasion of why POTO and Cats were both represented. But I remember liking this Star Princess bodice ahelluva lot more than the other Rebecca Caine wore in Canada... And she looks incredibly cute here.

The occasation in which CATS and POTO were together was because CATS was once "The Longest Running Musical" on Broadway... they were making a transfer over from CATS to POTO now being "The Longest Running Musical!" There's this picture of Grizabella and The Phantom, I believe (or was it the white cat, Victoria), that I'll have to dig up!
ChristineDaae1982
ChristineDaae1982

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:15 pm

ChristineDaae1982 wrote:
operafantomet wrote:
thephanfullerton wrote:Looking at the Laird Mackintosh pictures, does anyone have a stack of backstage pictures from the canadian productions (eg, toronto, vancouver, canadian tour, and hong kong+singapore) that they could post? I love the Canada productions!
I don't have a particular SET of backstage photos from Canada, but here are some random ones:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Torontocainecats
Rebecca Caine and a... cat. I don't remember the occasion of why POTO and Cats were both represented. But I remember liking this Star Princess bodice ahelluva lot more than the other Rebecca Caine wore in Canada... And she looks incredibly cute here.

The occasation in which CATS and POTO were together was because CATS was once "The Longest Running Musical" on Broadway... they were making a transfer over from CATS to POTO now being "The Longest Running Musical!" There's this picture of Grizabella and The Phantom, I believe (or was it the white cat, Victoria), that I'll have to dig up!
I remember that event, but the picture of Rebecca Caine is not from that evening. The Caine one was taken many, many years earlier, in Toronto. The Cats one on Broadway was taken on stage at The Majestic in New York, and with the Phantom rather than Christine. But thank you, though.

Devon, I also love that Triangle Girl picture. I love that people are randomly buzzing in the background too.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristineDaae1982 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Thank you for the information, operafantomet!

I'm not too certain if this belongs here, but here's a flashback for all of you's!!!!!!

https://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w453/PhantomKat1986/?action=view&current=phantom-record.jpg

Hope that this link works for all of you!
ChristineDaae1982
ChristineDaae1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscountess Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:02 pm

operafantomet wrote:Stagehand, thanks for those scans, I love that brochure. The MOTN one is possibly my all-time favourite.

Drool!
Viscountess
Viscountess

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 am

I must admit I'm not very keen on the Danish Triangle Girl costume, it's rather shapeless. But I LOVE that photo.

Many years ago, I think 2004, I saw a wonderful Madame Giry understudy in the West End production. She was Josie Benson, and though I cannot remember what made me like her so much, I've been looking for pictures of her ever since just to have a visual memory. Today I found her fairly new web site, where she has a couple of Madame Giry pics.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Josiebenson3
With Robert Irons and Richard Hazell. LOVED this trio.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_josiebenson2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_josiebenson1
The infamous London eyebrows...

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_josiebenson2003 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_josiebenson7
Ensemble / Madame Firmin.

From here: http://www.josiebenson.com/
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am

I saw the 2004 flyer/ad mentioned in Glassprism's blog, here:
http://glassprism.tumblr.com/post/18833843567/persephoneshadow-dasperfume-mrgigglepants

And it made me dig out the versions of it I had saved.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_kkaearl1 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_kkaearl2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_kkajoj Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_kkawho Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_kkaphotoshopped

1. If I remember correctly, this was the first version. It featured Earl Carpenter in the mirror, which was a bit odd considering John Owen Jones was the principal Phantom at the time. Earl Carpenter was "only" the standby. Someone close to the production said it had caused comments backstage, but I don't know if this was between JOJ and Carpenter, or amongst others. Whatever the case, the next version featured John Owen Jones.

2. A closeup of the first version. The Christine is Katie Knight Adams, which Cameron Mackintosh apparently had a thing for. Not an amorous thing, just admiration. He was the one insisting she should play Christine, though she told him in plain words she didn't think she was up for it vocally. Again according to one close to the production. But seeing how basically all musicals she's starred in has been produced by Cameron Mackintosh, and that she was well featured through this ad and the pro shots made for the film documentary in her time in Phantom, I am inclined to believe it. Whatever the case, this is a gorgeous picture of her. I have never been one crazy about sexualizing POTO just for the heck of it. But I think the picture keeps a delicate innocence. My beef with the ad is rather that it's so crowded and photoshopped, and that the mask in the mirror is so giant and... staring.

3. This, I am told, features John Owen Jones as the Phantom. To be honest, I can't tell who's who in the masks, in these photoshopped versions at least. But I saved them with names when they first came out, so I go by that.

4. This features a third Phantom. I don't know who. I suspect one of the previous ones, in a new pose. I'm inclined to think Carpenter. But anyone knows for sure? I think it was used in printed ads, but not in flyers.

5. This is a phan photoshopped version. Rather nice, though I don't want to think of where the Phantom's left hand is...

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Kkawhocleanedup
THIS, however, is my favourite. It features Carpenter and KKA, and is wonderfully cleaned up compared to the others. I don't know if it's a phan job or whether it was published like this. But I like it a lot.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:40 pm

operafantomet wrote:He was the one insisting she should play Christine, though she told him in plain words she didn't think she was up for it vocally. Again according to one close to the production. But seeing how basically all musicals she's starred in has been produced by Cameron Mackintosh, and that she was well featured through this ad and the pro shots made for the film documentary in her time in Phantom, I am inclined to believe it.
While simply human nature, I find that extremely disappointing to hear that CamMac put personal favoritism above the technical requirements of a role.

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 pm

I think I like the first three the most. Reasons being: 1 is my general favourite shot, 2 is clearer and bigger and 3 features JOJ and a slightly different lair shot (although, I prefer the other one). That forth one is odd! Can anyone identify who it is? I can't really tell...
That last version is also cool, and would probably be my favourite if the lair shot hadn't been faded out.
I actually rather liked Katie Knight Adam's Christine. Well, I liked her in 2004 and was not as keen in 2006. I would die for the 2004 souvenir brochure! In fact, I would die for the official 2004 London recording too!
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 pm

The fan manip is awful. Can't tell if that's Hugh or Keegan or Mauer or someone else from the early 2000s.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Post  ladygodiva Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:53 am

I am not sure which productions costumes
http://ext.pimg.tw/b5545/4a4f872ec30a3.jpg

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sharon+millerchip+phantom+of+the+opera&view=detail&id=906DF9E1AC733189A5386A959F2243993D4934CC&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

Michael Crawford, Sandra Joseph
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02135/rexfeatures_568186_2135801b.jpg

Johannsburg South Africa
http://www.silverwoodmanor.co.za/Portals/0/PhantomoftheOpera.jpg

Last edited by ladygodiva on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added added)

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  ladygodiva Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:05 am

http://www.whatson.co.za/uploads/event_61996.jpg

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantom on a Budget Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 am

ladygodiva wrote:Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Event_61996
Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro1
Phantom on a Budget
Phantom on a Budget

http://www.phantomonabudget.com

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 am

It took me two seconds to get that post of yours, Phantom on a Budget. But when I did... let's just say I was glad I didn't drink soda or other bubbly I could have snorted out through my nose. Razz

I am not sure which productions costumes
http://ext.pimg.tw/b5545/4a4f872ec30a3.jpg

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sharon+millerchip+phantom+of+the+opera&view=detail&id=906DF9E1AC733189A5386A959F2243993D4934CC&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR
Oooooh!! Drool!!! Costume heaven! Those are the Australian costumes, as worn in the World Tour in Singapore and Taiwan. The most recognizable features are the epaulettes (shoulder decorations) on Carlotta's red dress, and the very wide faux vest (front) of Christine's blue Wishing dress. They expanded that faux vest for Ana Marina's dress, so it's twice as wide as other versions.

Very rare to see both Carlotta's mundane dresses on display. Thank you so much for sharing the link!
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  charleygirl Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:28 pm

I came across these via Tumblr earlier - three cartoons poking affectionate fun at the OLC done in 1989. Don't know how rare they are, but I've certainly not seen them before and they gave me a giggle. Smile

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 89cartoon01

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 89cartoon02

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 89cartoon03
charleygirl
charleygirl

http://www.charleygirl.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 pm

DON JUAN REHEARSAL

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobewestend3 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobedenmark2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobewestend2 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobewestend
1. Wendy Ferguson and Phillip Griffith, ca. 2004.
2. Marie Bo, Jennifer Wagstaffe, Mia Karlsson, Fernando Concha and Malin Landing, Copenhagen 2009.
3. Heather Jackson, Lindsey Wise and Celia Graham, West End 2006.
4. Charlotte Paige, Ellen Jackson, Lee David Bowen (?) and Shân Cothi (?), West End ca. 2000.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobesouthafricawt Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobemexico Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobejapan
5. Angela Killan, Cat Lane, Magdalene Minnaar, Thabiso Masemene and Pauline du Plessis, South Africa 2012.
6. Laura Morelos, Irasema Terrazas or Claudia Cota, Javier Cortés and Tatiana M, Mexico 1999.
7. Japanese cast ca. 1998. I have no idea if the year is correct or who any of them are.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobeaussie Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobekorea Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobebrazil
8. Maree Johnson, Patrick Togher, Helen Noonan, Sydney 1991.
9. Original Korean cast, Christine is Hye Kyoung Lee, Seoul 2001.
10. Paula Capovila, Caroline Puntel, Sara Sarres, Fernando Palazza, Edna de Oliveira, Sao Paolo 2005.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobedenmark3 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobedenmark1 Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobeaussiewt Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sitzprobejapan2
11. Monica Einarson, Agnete Munk Rasmussen, Marc Clear, Karin Fridh, Copenhagen 2003.
12. Hanne Damm, Marcello Ronchietto, Rita Saxmark (?), Copenhagen 2001/02.
13. Nadia Komazec, Ana Marina, David Rodgers-Smith, Andres Creighton, Melbourne 2007.
14. Another Japanese photo I'm fairly clueless about. I wish they didn't have multiple Phantoms, Christines, Raouls and Carlottas for each production. Or at least that they wrote names under each picture...
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm

charleygirl wrote:I came across these via Tumblr earlier - three cartoons poking affectionate fun at the OLC done in 1989. Don't know how rare they are, but I've certainly not seen them before and they gave me a giggle. Smile

I remember this one - and variants of it - passing around the internet when the 2004 movie was released. Cause it fit all to well on Miss Rossum. Or her TOO I should say. Sarah Brightman never was a great actress. But at least she had a grander voice and a stage presence. I love these cartoons, and wish more high-quality like those were made. There are tons of things to poke fun at in Phantom. I say that as a phan.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscountess Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:49 am

operafantomet wrote:
charleygirl wrote:I came across these via Tumblr earlier - three cartoons poking affectionate fun at the OLC done in 1989. Don't know how rare they are, but I've certainly not seen them before and they gave me a giggle. Smile

I remember this one - and variants of it - passing around the internet when the 2004 movie was released. Cause it fit all to well on Miss Rossum. Or her TOO I should say. Sarah Brightman never was a great actress. But at least she had a grander voice and a stage presence. I love these cartoons, and wish more high-quality like those were made. There are tons of things to poke fun at in Phantom. I say that as a phan.
"101 Camp Things to Do With Curtains" Very Happy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Hahaha, yes!

While waiting for official pictures from the new UK tour (apparently they're preparing stuff as we speak, according to their fairly new Facebook site), here's some from the original UK tour:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_dorteholst1995edinburgh
Dorte Holst and company, from the 1995 stop in Edinburgh. Dorte Holst is the first Danish Carlotta I know of.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_valdaavikscast1993manch
Valda Aviks and ensemble, from the 1993 stop in Manchester. I love the expression of the Confidante.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_sylphides1993manchester
Sylphides from the 1993 Manchester stop.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_nickyadamsandrewhalliday1995edinb
Andrew Halliday and Nicky Adams, from the 1995 Edinburg stop. The Star Princess costumes were SO pretty back then. The current ones looks like plastic. *pout*

Rare pictures 2 - Page 22 Th_nickyadamsmarkmckerracher1995edinb
Nicky Adams and Mark McKerracher, from the 1995 Edinburgh stop. I totally love this one.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 pm

operafantomet wrote:Hahaha, yes!

While waiting for official pictures from the new UK tour (apparently they're preparing stuff as we speak, according to their fairly new Facebook site), here's some from the original UK tour:

(...)

Ooh, can't wait to get my hands on the new UK Tour brochure! Thanks for posting pics of the original tour!
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next