Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rare pictures 2

+60
thegenuinebeauty
sunsetbue
Phantour
NightRachel
HerMajesty
tromp-la-mort
Aled_Boyo
larita94
ChristineDaae1982
charleygirl
Melly
PhantomDrums
StrangerThanUDreamt
Callie Daae
Becky
Maya
Phantomette
PorteƱa
thaovy
meglett
RatSalsa
mophan
Blaidd_Drwg
EarlFan
Phantom on a Budget
London-Phan
Phantomlove
justin1976
starryeyed
PhantomsGhost
Madame Giry
MasqPhan
Bunvendor
Helen
MajesticPhantom
AlwaysChristine
Scorp
phantomgirl110
IamErik771
Viscountess
stagehand
Klavirista
ravnquest1
Freyalise
TheMaskedLion
littlelotty004
CountessDeChangy
LadyCDaae
SenorSwanky
Paula74
phantom10906
vmkwinner
mona lisa
operafantomet
justin-from-barbados
Devon
ladygodiva
ML6
TheFinnishPhantom
Raphael
64 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rare pictures 2

Post  Viscountess Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:03 am

operafantomet wrote:
EarlFan wrote:Stumbled upon this picture of Tabitha Webb, not sure what she's up to and why this picture was taken though Razz

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_chantab

https://2img.net/h/i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll260/Maryblue89/Phantom1/chantab.jpg
Haha, I saw that some while ago. It's from a slightly more serious photoshoot she did with the "house photographer" at Her Majesty's. They tend to take the pictures in that room. This one was just for fun, I think she posted it on her Twitter.
Does anyone happen to have the pictures from the aforementioned photoshoot? I'm also looking for the one Katie Hall did, I see a collage floating around tumblr, but the pics in it are all very small.
Viscountess
Viscountess

Back to top Go down

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Empty Japanese Phantom Brochure Pictures (1990)

Post  Devon Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 am

I got my other elder Japanese Phantom program today and thought I would share a few pictures with everyone!

[img]Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 PotoJapanese1990Wishinggown[/img]

[img]Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 PotoJapanese1990masquerade[/img]

[img]Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 PotoJapanese1990ChristineTOM[/img]

[img]Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 PotoJapanese1990christineraoul[/img]

[img]Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 PotoJapanese1990Carlotta[/img]
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Thanks a lot for these scans, Devon! I love seeing pictures of the early Japanese POTO.
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Has anyone got any pictures of Earl in his current run, or any pictures of props, costumes and masks from the show (not onstage)?
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

operafantomet wrote:Thanks a lot for these scans, Devon! I love seeing pictures of the early Japanese POTO.

You are welcome! Smile
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  starryeyed Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 pm

thephanfullerton wrote:Has anyone got any pictures of Earl in his current run, or any pictures of props, costumes and masks from the show (not onstage)?
OG

Unfortunately Earl only has one picture in the new brochure and it's an old one! No new ones have been taken.

starryeyed

Back to top Go down

Post  AlwaysChristine Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

starryeyed wrote:
thephanfullerton wrote:Has anyone got any pictures of Earl in his current run, or any pictures of props, costumes and masks from the show (not onstage)?
OG

Unfortunately Earl only has one picture in the new brochure and it's an old one! No new ones have been taken.

Has anyone pics from Katy Treharne?
AlwaysChristine
AlwaysChristine

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I've got a picture request if anyone can help. Does anyone have a good-quality pic of the following 'pose' that occurs roughly around the point when Christine sings 'He's there, the Phantom of the Opera' just before her vocalisations at the end of the title song? I basically want a pic (no watermarks, please) that shows the Phantom's arm outstretched, commanding her to sing, with Christine singing for him. Something like the following:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 LawernceE

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 81077243

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 75664038

Thanks to anyone can help.

Also, does anyone know of anything similar in terms of poses that occurs in other versions of Phantom (e.g. in the various films)?
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 am

A bit on the side of what you asked for, cause some of these have watermarks and some are from later in the scene, or from another scene entirely. He repeats this pose a lot when it comes to Christine; in the Mirror scene, in the First Lair, in Masquerade, and again in Wandering Child. I've only included those from the first act.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_dalekristienmichaelcrawfordbway
Dale Kristien and Michael Crawford, original Broadway. LOVE this one.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Rebeccapitcherbradlittlesingapore
Rebecca Pitcher and Brad Little, Singapore leg of the World Tour.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Marniraabbradlittleshanghai
Marni Raab and Brad Little, Shanghai leg of the World Tour.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Kristiholdentonycrivello
Kristi Holden and Tony Crivello, Las Vegas.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Claudiacotacarlosvittoriargentina
Claudia Cota and (I think) Carlos Vittori, Argentina.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_mariakesselmanmcrawfordwestend Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_mareejohnsonrobguestaustralia Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_lizloyacanotonycrivello Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_colbythomasschulzehamburg Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_andreamahohungary
1. Maria Kesselman and Michael Crawford, original West End (I still think this one is photoshopped).
2. Maree Johnson and Rob Guest, original Australian tour.
3. Liz Loyacano and (I think) Tony Crivello, Las Vegas.
4. Colby Thomas and Thomas Schulze, Hamburg.
5. Andrea Maho and ?, Hungary

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_robinbothaandreschwartzsouthafrica
Robin Botha and AndrƩ Schwartz, Cape Town leg of the World Tour.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_anamarinatonywarlowworldtour
(I think) Ana Marina and Anthony Warlow, Australian tour leg of the World Tour.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  AlwaysChristine Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:16 pm

@operafantomet: ItĀ“s Andrea Maho and Sandor Sasvari!
AlwaysChristine
AlwaysChristine

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyCDaae Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm sorry, but....Brad Little hands...*squee*

~LCD

LadyCDaae

http://musicalhell.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Thank you for the name of the Hungarian Phantom, SweetChristine. And LadyCDaae... yeah... Smile

Here's two Red Death pictures on the rarer side:

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Viennareddeathside
Alexander Goebel, Vienna.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Th_robguestreddeath
Rob Guest, original Australian tour. Click to enlarge.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks very much for the pics, operafantomet. The Vegas one might prove to be handy. Shame the first World Tour one has a watermark as that's exactly the pose I want. If anyone else has any more of the pose I'm after, please do post! Any pics of the Phantom 'hypnotising' Christine and her in some sort of spellbound state while she is singing (she has to be singing!) is what I'm looking for.
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Scorp wrote:Thanks very much for the pics, operafantomet. The Vegas one might prove to be handy. Shame the first World Tour one has a watermark as that's exactly the pose I want. If anyone else has any more of the pose I'm after, please do post! Any pics of the Phantom 'hypnotising' Christine and her in some sort of spellbound state while she is singing (she has to be singing!) is what I'm looking for.
And here I thought she looked like she was to bite one of his fingers off... Laughing

Seriously though, I'm sure someone here are able to edit out the watermark. It's only a black and white background, with no too advanced details. Anyone up for it?

ETA: anyone knows who this Canadian Phantom is? Jeff Hyslop?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Canada
Notice the eyes and mouths of the statues... Glowing, making them look evil. I love that detail.

operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Scorp wrote:Thanks very much for the pics, operafantomet. The Vegas one might prove to be handy. Shame the first World Tour one has a watermark as that's exactly the pose I want. If anyone else has any more of the pose I'm after, please do post! Any pics of the Phantom 'hypnotising' Christine and her in some sort of spellbound state while she is singing (she has to be singing!) is what I'm looking for.
It's a quick and dirty photoshop job, but is this what you're looking for?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Rebeccapitcherbradlittlesingapore_watermarkremoved
R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladygodiva Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:36 pm

operafantomet wrote:
And here I thought she looked like she was to bite one of his fingers off... Laughing

Seriously though, I'm sure someone here are able to edit out the watermark. It's only a black and white background, with no too advanced details. Anyone up for it?

ETA: anyone knows who this Canadian Phantom is? Jeff Hyslop?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Canada
Notice the eyes and mouths of the statues... Glowing, making them look evil. I love that detail.

It is Jeff Hyslop from the Vancouver brochure

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi all,
Has anyone got any good/high quality pictures of the back of the Phantom's cape? I've tried to screencap from the RAH DVD, but the results are pretty much useless. I'm rather keen on the Aussie/London/Toronto ones.
Ideally looking for ones with a large/interesting applique pattern. I've seen some that sort of resemble the shapeof a bird before.
Any suggestions will help!
Thanks,
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  London-Phan Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Don't think these have been posted.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Ssphantomrd

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Ssphantommakeup2

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Ssphantommakeup

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Ssphantom

Simon Shorten - current London 2nd cover
London-Phan
London-Phan

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Sweet! So they're using the modified RAH deformity at Her Majesty's now?
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

https://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Post  justin1976 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:05 am

Didn't know where to post this, but - check out this awesome cake! http://blogspot.intricateicings.com/2011/11/10/phantom-of-the-opera-crashing-chandelier/

justin1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 am

justin1976 wrote:Didn't know where to post this, but - check out this awesome cake! http://blogspot.intricateicings.com/2011/11/10/phantom-of-the-opera-crashing-chandelier/

That is TOO cool! I wish I could have had that for my wedding!!!!!
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 am

Yeah...that's a CAKE? I wouldn't even want to eat that. I'd get it spray-shellacked and put it in a glass case for posterity. Laughing
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 am

SenorSwanky wrote:Yeah...that's a CAKE? I wouldn't even want to eat that. I'd get it spray-shellacked and put it in a glass case for posterity. Laughing

Me too! It's too beautiful, I would keep the whole thing as a souvenir! LOL
Devon
Devon

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:38 am

Some oh-so-gentle photoshopping from Denwynter's, more specifically the November 2006 and June 2007 brochures from West End. Cast of the former was Earl Carpenter, Celia Graham/Katie Knight Adams and Michael Xavier, cast of the latter was Earl Carpenter, Robyn North/Leila Benn Harris and Michael Xavier.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Eckkalbh2007
No-one will notice if I just swap the head of the Christine. Whaddayamean, colour difference?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Earlkkalbh2007
Leila Benn Harris once again replacing Katie Knight Adams. Her face seems to small for the "frame", doesn't it?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Kissbarrellkkalbh
Now, THIS is a goodie. The picture I assume is the original, is from the March 2005 brochure with Carpenter/Barrell. It was used for most of the brochures with Rachel Barrell. It was reused for the November 2006 brochure, apparently with KKA. But behold! It also shows up in the June 2007 brochure, even more modified. The skirt and drapes are identical, but the torsos and heads are different. Still with Earl Carpenter as the Phantom, but now apparently with Leila Benn Harris as Christine. Giant Raoul is, as always, looming in the background.

For the next brochure with Leila Benn Harris and Robyn North brand new pictures were taken. But for the June 2007 brochure there were lots of photoshopping going on. All seems to be on Leila Benn Harris. So I'm thinking the dress rehearsal they photographed for the brochure was with Robyn North? Cause the role is not usually shared, and only one or two pictures are needed of the alternate. They probably stuck to the regular photographing schedule and decided they could work around it with the previous photos, and just photoshop Leila into them. Cause the Phantom and the Raoul was the same.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:42 am

SenorSwanky wrote:Sweet! So they're using the modified RAH deformity at Her Majesty's now?
Apparently. I liked it for the RAH arena, but Her Majesty's is more intimate. Do they really need the enlarged and added details there? And I don't really think the deformity need more inner body parts poking through... What is the jaw area supposed to be? Exposed muscles?
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticPhantom Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

The deformity actually looks wonderful at Her Majesty's. Remember, the more detailed something is (including acting), the better it reads on stage. In comparison: Bjornson's costumes are intricately detailed; the minuteness of them is unseen from the back, but they read as textured, as a result.
MajesticPhantom
MajesticPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post  SenorSwanky Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:47 pm

That third shot of Earl being kissed is actually different, so I think they shot the two of them kissing but for some reason decided to use the skirt from the previous photos.
SenorSwanky
SenorSwanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:59 pm

operafantomet wrote:Some oh-so-gentle photoshopping from Denwynter's, more specifically the November 2006 and June 2007 brochures from West End. Cast of the former was Earl Carpenter, Celia Graham/Katie Knight Adams and Michael Xavier, cast of the latter was Earl Carpenter, Robyn North/Leila Benn Harris and Michael Xavier.

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Eckkalbh2007
No-one will notice if I just swap the head of the Christine. Whaddayamean, colour difference?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Earlkkalbh2007
Leila Benn Harris once again replacing Katie Knight Adams. Her face seems to small for the "frame", doesn't it?

Rare pictures 2 - Page 19 Kissbarrellkkalbh
Now, THIS is a goodie. The picture I assume is the original, is from the March 2005 brochure with Carpenter/Barrell. It was used for most of the brochures with Rachel Barrell. It was reused for the November 2006 brochure, apparently with KKA. But behold! It also shows up in the June 2007 brochure, even more modified. The skirt and drapes are identical, but the torsos and heads are different. Still with Earl Carpenter as the Phantom, but now apparently with Leila Benn Harris as Christine. Giant Raoul is, as always, looming in the background.

For the next brochure with Leila Benn Harris and Robyn North brand new pictures were taken. But for the June 2007 brochure there were lots of photoshopping going on. All seems to be on Leila Benn Harris. So I'm thinking the dress rehearsal they photographed for the brochure was with Robyn North? Cause the role is not usually shared, and only one or two pictures are needed of the alternate. They probably stuck to the regular photographing schedule and decided they could work around it with the previous photos, and just photoshop Leila into them. Cause the Phantom and the Raoul was the same.
The Leila Benn Harris head that they stuck onto Katie's MOTN pose was also stuck onto Robyn North's head in the Ramin Brochure MOTN pose. To be honest, I've seen the original picture of that shot with North in it, and I much prefer it.
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 pm

SenorSwanky wrote:That third shot of Earl being kissed is actually different, so I think they shot the two of them kissing but for some reason decided to use the skirt from the previous photos.
That's exactly what I said...

"It also shows up in the June 2007 brochure, even more modified. The skirt and drapes are identical, but the torsos and heads are different."

The Leila Benn Harris head that they stuck onto Katie's MOTN pose was also stuck onto Robyn North's head in the Ramin Brochure MOTN pose. To be honest, I've seen the original picture of that shot with North in it, and I much prefer it.
Denwynter's and photoshopping... Gotta love it. Laughing

The deformity actually looks wonderful at Her Majesty's. Remember, the more detailed something is (including acting), the better it reads on stage. In comparison: Bjornson's costumes are intricately detailed; the minuteness of them is unseen from the back, but they read as textured, as a result.
I'll take your word for it. But I still think they should avoid the "inner body parts poking out" tendency. The brain thing doesn't make sense, and the jaw thing kinda adds to the question "How the h... can this person not have died from infections years ago"...
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Denwynter's and photoshopping... Gotta love it. Laughing
A match made in heaven alien
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down