Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Avon Boutique

2 posters

Go down

The Avon Boutique Empty The Avon Boutique

Post  Bunvendor Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi all,
Does anyone remember the Avon Boutique? I was never lucky enough to go there, but it sounds like a really cool place. Does anyone have any info about it?
thanks,
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

The Avon Boutique Empty Re: The Avon Boutique

Post  PhantomsGhost Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes! I remember that place. I never was in the physical store, but I had ordered some stuff from them through their catalog a few times. Which I still have. Two of 'em.

I was very sad when they went out of business some years back. Sad
PhantomsGhost
PhantomsGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:28 pm

PhantomsGhost wrote:Yes! I remember that place. I never was in the physical store, but I had ordered some stuff from them through their catalog a few times. Which I still have. Two of 'em.

I was very sad when they went out of business some years back. Sad
Cool! I was very sad when I first discovered the avon boutique, because I thought it was still open. You cannot imagine my dissapointment! You mentioned buying from their catalogue; do you know any way of contacting the old owners? If anyone knew, that would be very helpful.
I wish that there were more phantom shops. Not owned by RUG though. Perhaps we could set up a deserted phans POTO shop in London?!
OG
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum