Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Peter Karrie Experience - Dreams Do Come True

+9
tiawhitecat
Klavirista
LadyCDaae
operafantomet
EarlFan
SenorSwanky
IamErik771
phantom10906
MasqPhan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Peter Karrie Experience - Dreams Do Come True - Page 2 Empty Re: My Peter Karrie Experience - Dreams Do Come True

Post  MasqPhan Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Thanks Swanky and hey I didn't hit the "edit" button this time. Laughing

We also did "All I Ask of You" together. Later on during a requests section, someone asked for "Point of No Return". So he did just the Phantom's verses from it without musical accompaniment and it still sounded awesome.

In recordings(legal) he sometimes sounds a bit "shouty" but it's weird because in person he doesn't sound like that at all. It's like his voice overwhelms the recording equipment.

I don't have any photos from the performance. I'm sure there will be videos popping up on Youtube, if they aren't out there already. There's bound to be someone in the audience to post something.

MasqPhan
MasqPhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Peter Karrie Experience - Dreams Do Come True - Page 2 Empty Re: My Peter Karrie Experience - Dreams Do Come True

Post  ladygodiva Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 am

Bravi, and very good, I am glad that your dream came true, I would have been terrified, well done

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  tiawhitecat Sat May 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Not sure where to post this so thought I'd put it here. Peter returned to Bradford UK last Thursday 5th May for a Phantom Returns concert. I'm glad to report he is still in fantastic voice and as entertaining as ever. This time I got my pic taken with him, only taken 11 years and 9 shows lol for me to pick up my courage. Embarassed

(I'd just like to confirm I know I'm not 'young' but am not 110 like it says under my pic Laughing )
tiawhitecat
tiawhitecat

Back to top Go down

Post  MasqPhan Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 pm

So glad you got to take in his concert. This whole section isn't just for Phantom reviews so if you wanted to share your review of the concert, you're certainly welcome. There definitely are PK fans around here. Either way, I think it's nice to all to hear he's still in great form. Smile
MasqPhan
MasqPhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2