Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm new here!

4 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm new here! Empty Hello, I'm new here!

Post  Little Lotte Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm Little Lotte and I come from Christine Daaé's place of birth - Uppsala, Sweden.
It was a long time since I had my first phantastic experience - back in 1991, actually. Then I saw POTO in Stockholm (with Tua Åberg playing Christine). I fell helplessly in love.
I got to see POTO three more times (saw Johanne Brochmann once and Inger Olsson Moberg twice) before the show cancelled (oh, the horror!) the summer of 1995. Since then, I have only seen the movie (which I don't like very much) and the 25th anniversary DVD. I think that Love Should Die, uhm, sorry, Love Never Dies, is a blasphemy.  Evil or Very Mad 
I have read Leroux' novel plus some newer Phantom works and I know most songs in both Swedish and English. When I was younger, Johanne Brochmann and I wrote to each other, and I also had some contact with Martina Langas, who played Meg. Both Johanne and Martina have left show business, sadly enough.
I'm soon starting group singing lessons for Magnus Fagerberg, who played Monsieur André, and he has also given me solo singing lessons (but I can't afford it now).
What can I tell you more? Well, I love cats and I have a Maine Coon boy. I like Les Misérables, CATS, Kristina från Duvemåla and Chess, and I will go to see Sweeney Todd in Stockholm soon.  I read a lot, act (not professional) and I play the piano. I love Joni Mitchell and is a fan of Sarah Brightman, too.
OK, bye for now!  flower

Little Lotte

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new here! Empty Re: Hello, I'm new here!

Post  EarlFan Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:35 am

Welcome to the forum Little Lotte! Glad to see that more fans from Sweden find their way to the forum =)
EarlFan
EarlFan

http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TwelveInchTailor Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Pleased to meet you, Little Lotte! (who thinks of everything and nothing, by the way?) Very Happy I'm new here too, although I'm on the other side of the North Sea here in Manchester, UK. Sadly my Lloyd-Webber Phantom experience began with the 2004 movie - but I listened to the sublime Michael Crawford original cast recording before the film came out and was then really disappointed with the singing in the movie - so it made me seek out the stage version, at least! :PYour amazing experiences with professionals from the show sounds fantastic - I've always been too nervous to wait around after the show. Just shows what I'm missing!
TwelveInchTailor
TwelveInchTailor

http://twelveinchtailor.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Wed May 07, 2014 3:57 am

Greeting, Little Lotte, and welcome to the forum Smile

R.
Raphael
Raphael
Admin

http://www.phantoonsoftheopera.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum