POTO stuff on eBay

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  operafantomet on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Scorp wrote:
operafantomet wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/framed-phantom-opera-print-/290462077020?pt=UK_Arts_Posters_RL#ht_500wt_1134
Isn't this the same Heindel work as the one in the lobby/staircase at Her Majesty's Theatre? Currently priced to £0.99, which is dead cheap!

It is indeed, and thanks to you, it is also going to be the very same item that will hang in my new flat. Wink
You won it?!??! Congrats!!! Very Happy I've always wanted a good picture of that one (HINT-HINT)... Razz

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  Scorp on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 pm

operafantomet wrote:
Scorp wrote:
operafantomet wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/framed-phantom-opera-print-/290462077020?pt=UK_Arts_Posters_RL#ht_500wt_1134
Isn't this the same Heindel work as the one in the lobby/staircase at Her Majesty's Theatre? Currently priced to £0.99, which is dead cheap!

It is indeed, and thanks to you, it is also going to be the very same item that will hang in my new flat. Wink
You won it?!??! Congrats!!! Very Happy I've always wanted a good picture of that one (HINT-HINT)... Razz

As in you want me to take a pic of it or you want the pic yourself? Forget the latter - ain't happening. Razz I've wanted this one for ages. I'd love to have 'I'm Here, I'm Here' and/or 'The End of Innocence' to go with it though... They appear so rarely on eBay though so I'm very glad you spotted this!

Taking a pic of it won't look great though...I tried taking a pic of the Heindel print of MC I got earlier this year but it didn't come out very well:



_________________
In Hal Prince we trust.

Scorp

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2009-09-21

View user profile http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  EarlFan on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 am

Congratulations Scorp Very Happy So jealous! I love all the Heindel prints but especially "The Veil".

EarlFan

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  Klavirista on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:38 am

I'm going to buy a LP record of OLC, is this one worth spending the money? Or should I look for another?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PHANTOM-OPERA-Original-London-Cast-2-LPs-A1-/190390339452?pt=UK_Records

I'm sorry if someone already have posted this before.
This framed photo seems to be good, but scratches... Anyway, items like this one are rarely appeared on eBay (unfortunately Sad )
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-signature-Michael-Crawford-Phanton-himself-/280535772434?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

And this photos are very marvellous:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Crawford-Phantom-2X-Autograph-Photos-Signature-/140392814757?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Klavirista

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Moscow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  operafantomet on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Scorp wrote:As in you want me to take a pic of it or you want the pic yourself? Forget the latter - ain't happening. Razz I've wanted this one for ages. I'd love to have 'I'm Here, I'm Here' and/or 'The End of Innocence' to go with it though... They appear so rarely on eBay though so I'm very glad you spotted this!
I did indeed mean a photography of the artwork, not the artwork itself... Haha! And I'm very happy you won it!

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  ML6 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Was doing a bit of scouting for some other musical items. I found this:

Sarah Brightman Final Performance Brochure

1987 Brochure - Crawford, Moore, & Barton

Hamburg Brochure

1997 Hamburg Brochure

German Brochure

1992 Hamburg Brochure

At this moment, all of these are fairly cheap - but the sellers (for the German brochures) does not ship outside of Germany. Maybe he might if you message him, but otherwise good selection.

ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  Scorp on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:58 am

EarlFan wrote:Congratulations Scorp Very Happy So jealous! I love all the Heindel prints but especially "The Veil".

Alas, the purchase completely failed...it was framed and wasn't packaged properly, so the glass completely shattered and the shards scratched the print and pretty much ruined it. pale Fortunately the seller agreed to a refund as I got it insured. Oh well...

_________________
In Hal Prince we trust.

Scorp

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2009-09-21

View user profile http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  EarlFan on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Scorp wrote:
EarlFan wrote:Congratulations Scorp Very Happy So jealous! I love all the Heindel prints but especially "The Veil".

Alas, the purchase completely failed...it was framed and wasn't packaged properly, so the glass completely shattered and the shards scratched the print and pretty much ruined it. pale Fortunately the seller agreed to a refund as I got it insured. Oh well...

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Pretty bad mistake by the seller not to pack it properly, but good that you got a refund.

EarlFan

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  ML6 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 am

This seller seems to have a nice collection of brochures on ebay at the moment. Some of them rare and others not so.

Brochures for this week

ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  operafantomet on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:26 am

Oh Scorp, I'm so sorry for your misfortune there. That's crap! And so sad to think of such a wonderful piece of work being ruined by bad wrapping. But glad you got a refund.

ML6, thanks for that link. Interesting combination of Louis Vuitton and Phantom.... Smile

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  Viscountess on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:59 pm

I really want to find another one of the Prima Donna black totes they had in Vegas and I've been checking eBay every time I remember to (which is every week or so, which isn't great) but I'd really appreciate it if anyone happens to see it listed to post it here?

Viscountess

Posts : 266
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  ML6 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:20 pm

operafantomet wrote:

ML6, thanks for that link. Interesting combination of Louis Vuitton and Phantom.... Smile

I know! lol I was like, "Hrm, it seems the seller has a lot of other brochures. Maybe the people of DP will be excited to see... Louis Vuitton?!" Razz

Anyway, found something interesting:

Her Majesty's Phantom of the Opera Window Sticker Cool, huh? I thought so. It's possible it's from around the time of the OLC. But some clarification would be nice.

The Lord's Chicken Scratch on a LP

And, something a little knick-knacky. You know how Carlton Cards does a Phantom ornament? Well, this is this years:

Phantom of the Opera 2010 ornament

ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  EarlFan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:46 pm

This looks so nice, would be a nice item to have for next masquerade party Razz But it's not really in my price range I'm afraid.

Red Death

EarlFan

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  ML6 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm

I saw that, whomever designed it I give them credit. Has to be one of the best I've seen on ebay.

ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  operafantomet on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 pm

ML6 wrote:I saw that, whomever designed it I give them credit. Has to be one of the best I've seen on ebay.
Isn't that the one Loettchen worked on? It is indeed lovely!

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  ML6 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 pm

operafantomet wrote:
ML6 wrote:I saw that, whomever designed it I give them credit. Has to be one of the best I've seen on ebay.
Isn't that the one Loettchen worked on? It is indeed lovely!

Then my regards to her - whomever wins it will certanly be happy. Smile

ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  MasqPhan on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Did anyone notice the link on that eBay listing that gives step by step photos on how he made the costume?

_________________
Keeper of the Vegas Phantom deformity and Meg's Hannibal costume
Avatar by Raphael.

MasqPhan
Admin

Posts : 390
Join date : 2009-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  EarlFan on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 pm

MasqPhan wrote:Did anyone notice the link on that eBay listing that gives step by step photos on how he made the costume?

Yes, I checked it out. Amazing work!

EarlFan

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  ML6 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:52 pm

I... I really want this. The fact this exists, and in such nice condition, wow.

Dave Willets' Phantom Mask Circa 1988


ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  Scorp on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:51 am

ML6 wrote:I... I really want this. The fact this exists, and in such nice condition, wow.

Dave Willets' Phantom Mask Circa 1988


Wow! I hope someone from here manages to get it...although there is a reserve on it. Cool

_________________
In Hal Prince we trust.

Scorp

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2009-09-21

View user profile http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  MasqPhan on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm

I've to bid but at the same time am nervous that they are a new seller. Decisions, decisions.

_________________
Keeper of the Vegas Phantom deformity and Meg's Hannibal costume
Avatar by Raphael.

MasqPhan
Admin

Posts : 390
Join date : 2009-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  SenorSwanky on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:17 pm

OMG. Surprised But they only ship to the UK.

SenorSwanky

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 31
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/dustiningalls

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  ML6 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:41 pm

I personally like the older masks, they got too fancy for me. There was something about the whole 'simplicity' of the mask that allowed more intrigue on what was underneath it.

I wish there wasn't a reserve. (And also the fact I lived in London for a bit.) I'd buy it and make a guy friend of mine pose in it. Very Happy

ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  EarlFan on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:46 am

ML6 wrote:I... I really want this. The fact this exists, and in such nice condition, wow.

Dave Willets' Phantom Mask Circa 1988


Wow! Would love to own that, it looks amazing.

EarlFan

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  ML6 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 am

Some new additions to Ebay!

Phantom of the Opera Pop-Up Book (signed Sarah Brightman & Michael Crawford)

Phantom of the Opera Poster Signed (Crawford, Kristen, Holland)

Phantom of the Opera 1991 Signed Items (Broadway)


ML6

Posts : 873
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 28
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  operafantomet on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:43 am

EarlFan wrote:
ML6 wrote:I... I really want this. The fact this exists, and in such nice condition, wow.

Dave Willets' Phantom Mask Circa 1988

Wow! Would love to own that, it looks amazing.
Agreed! But £310.00 two days before the auction ends + reserve not met, means it's out of my price range...

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  EarlFan on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:41 am

operafantomet wrote:
EarlFan wrote:
ML6 wrote:I... I really want this. The fact this exists, and in such nice condition, wow.

Dave Willets' Phantom Mask Circa 1988

Wow! Would love to own that, it looks amazing.
Agreed! But £310.00 two days before the auction ends + reserve not met, means it's out of my price range...

Definitely out of my price range too Razz Wow, yesterday the highest bid was on £70 and now it's gone up to £310.00. I wonder what the reserve is.

EarlFan

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  Paula74 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:35 am

ML6 wrote:

Phantom of the Opera 1991 Signed Items (Broadway)


I seriously love that set. Wonder if I'll get paid in time to bid...

I already have a signed shirt like that...but I love the scarf. A lot.

Paula74

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 42
Location : Monsieur Madeleine's office

View user profile http://www.hugh-panaro.net

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:49 pm

EarlFan wrote:
operafantomet wrote:
EarlFan wrote:
ML6 wrote:I... I really want this. The fact this exists, and in such nice condition, wow.

Dave Willets' Phantom Mask Circa 1988

Wow! Would love to own that, it looks amazing.
Agreed! But £310.00 two days before the auction ends + reserve not met, means it's out of my price range...

Definitely out of my price range too Razz Wow, yesterday the highest bid was on £70 and now it's gone up to £310.00. I wonder what the reserve is.

600 pounds, according to the response I got from the seller.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  EarlFan on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:02 pm

phantomfett wrote:

600 pounds, according to the response I got from the seller.

Waaay out of my price range then Razz

EarlFan

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: POTO stuff on eBay

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum