Sarah Brightman to visit International Space Station

Go down

Sarah Brightman to visit International Space Station Empty Sarah Brightman to visit International Space Station

Post  Mandrake on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 pm

No, really.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19901386

Had to check the date when I saw this...

Mandrake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sarah Brightman to visit International Space Station Empty Re: Sarah Brightman to visit International Space Station

Post  Madame Giry on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Very interesting. I think I had heard somewhere that she was undergoing tests to travel to space.

It certainly explains the celestial theme of her new website and forthcoming album.

Thanks for the update!

~Madame~
Madame Giry
Madame Giry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sarah Brightman to visit International Space Station Empty Re: Sarah Brightman to visit International Space Station

Post  Little Lotte on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm

I think it's both cool and scary that she DARES to! I know I dreamed about becoming an astronaut when I was a teen, but knew I could never become one, and today I can't believe I wanted to. I get sick just by swinging and my balance is over-sensitive...
I wish Sarah the best of luck, but I'm glad she's not my daughter, then I would probably lock her in to prevent her from going.  Laughing 

Little Lotte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down