Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A "Reformed Phan"

3 posters

Go down

A "Reformed Phan" Empty A "Reformed Phan"

Post  BradPhan Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Every once in awhile, I will surf eBay searching for something phantastic that I can't live without.

I found a rather interesting Phantom memorobilia lot, however, it was listed in the description as being offered by a "Reformed Phan".

That struck me as very sad. The Phantom is not easy to remain with for long. He has deep dark secrets, a horrible temper, unimaginable hurts and he's ugly. It has always been tragic to me that, after a little flirt with Erik, Phans abandon the beautiful story. After you flirt with Erik, you'll have to see what is really there.

To me, that is when I found the real beauty of him.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

BradPhan
BradPhan
BradPhan

Back to top Go down

A "Reformed Phan" Empty Re: A "Reformed Phan"

Post  operafantomet Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 am

What I think: more goodies for us. Smile
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  ladygodiva Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Agree with you both more stuff for us, and it is sad,..I can see selling something or giving something for charity if you have an extra copy, about eight years ago I donated many items to a charity auction with mostly phantom memorabilia and theatre memorabilia.

and yes, we all have other things like our jobs, home, pets, family, etc. but I have kept nearly every piece of phantom items close to ;25 years worth, and I have moved about six times in those years, but I have and will allways have a spot for my phantom stuff.

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down