Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Tour Phan gathering in Pittsburgh

+9
alaron
PhantomJT
phantom10906
MasqPhan
Raphael
Loettchen
ladygodiva
operafantomet
Rebecca
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

US Tour Phan gathering in Pittsburgh - Page 2 Empty Phans Weekend a Success!

Post  PhantomJT Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:29 am

Hi everyone,

As most of you are on Facebook you've probably seen all of the photos from Phan Weekend. I must admit, I had my doubts that this event would even fly...even the day prior to leaving towards Pittsburgh. Thankfully though, everything went smoothly and the Phans who joined us in-person and online via oovoo/skype had an amazing time!

From the Phantom themed games we played, to the deep Phantom discussions, videos we watched all the way to the catered food and the masquerade party - everything was perfect! We also had a special guest - KIM STENGEL - join us for dinner Saturday night before the show, and we also saw a bunch of cast in the cast green room after the show. Some of the festivities were video taped (not known to anyone in the room but the videographer - lol!). Check out the 20min video clip here: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=151547444878995&ref=mf

Photos from our event can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=537294&id=663090471&l=80c033e701 (my photos).
(Attendees if you could post your public FB links on this page for others to see - go to your album page and scroll to the very bottom for the public link for those who are not on FB).

On Sunday Rebecca and I stayed behind with Krista and Chris to film a short Phan video. I just received the first video draft and I have to say it's hilarious! LOL Once it has been fully edited, I'll post it. Smile Rebecca and I will also be making a few other short videos from the event which will be posted over the next few weeks.

Based on the feedback from the attendees (online and in-person) Phans want ANOTHER weekend similar to this. Rebecca and I discussed this on the car ride back home and will start planning for the next one. It will most likely take place next year (2011) and a theme has already been selected. While we work out the details, we'll be sure to let everyone know. We're just waiting for a few things to fall into place.

Thanks again to our ANGEL DONOR who donated $174 to help with the event. The Phans will somehow make it up to you....somehow....

~Jeff
PhantomJT
PhantomJT

http://www.twitter.com/jeffreytimmons

Back to top Go down

US Tour Phan gathering in Pittsburgh - Page 2 Empty Re: US Tour Phan gathering in Pittsburgh

Post  operafantomet Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 am

I'm so glad you had a blast! From everything I've read and seen so far everyone seems to have had a ball, and you have been very creative in planning events and games and such. Highly looking forward to that last video you shot!

WOuld be awesome if some wrote a review, hint-hint-hint... Very Happy
operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

US Tour Phan gathering in Pittsburgh - Page 2 Empty Re: US Tour Phan gathering in Pittsburgh

Post  Miranda Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 pm

I've been so busy with work and life that I have not looked or posted here for some time. Imagine my surprise upon finally checking back here that there was this gathering. I was at the evening Sept. 18th show and saw you in costume and at stage door. Great photos and it looked liked all of you had a blast!
Miranda
Miranda

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomJT Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 am

Miranda wrote:I've been so busy with work and life that I have not looked or posted here for some time. Imagine my surprise upon finally checking back here that there was this gathering. I was at the evening Sept. 18th show and saw you in costume and at stage door. Great photos and it looked liked all of you had a blast!

You saw us at the stage door?? You should have stopped us! We would have loved to have another phan join the party afterwards! LOL! Next time I suppose....Next time...

~Jeff
PhantomJT
PhantomJT

http://www.twitter.com/jeffreytimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantomess Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:09 am

PhantomJT wrote:
Miranda wrote:I've been so busy with work and life that I have not looked or posted here for some time. Imagine my surprise upon finally checking back here that there was this gathering. I was at the evening Sept. 18th show and saw you in costume and at stage door. Great photos and it looked liked all of you had a blast!

You saw us at the stage door?? You should have stopped us! We would have loved to have another phan join the party afterwards! LOL! Next time I suppose....Next time...

~Jeff

Yes, like Miranda...I had been rather pre-occupied with other things as well! As it turns out, I'd actually gone to the show (again) the night before you guys did! So sorry that I missed you! I'm really glad that you all had such a lovely time. I hope that you come to Pittsburgh again someday!
Phantomess
Phantomess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2