Souvenir brochures

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 am

operafantomet wrote:Courtesy of Loettchen, I now have a South Korean brochure in my possession. And I am super excited about it! I'll bring some pictures later on (in the "Rare Pictures" thread), in the mean time here are some general observations:

*The cover and formate is about the same as the World Tour ones - a sort of bound book instead of a stapled brochure. The cover is black, with black embossed mask and logo.

*The layout inside is also pretty similar to the World Tour ones. It's a combined brochure and playbill/programme (I.E. lots of pictures as well as presentation of the cast, articles etc).

*Alas many of the pictures, which are two-page spread and very interesting, are placed behind the writing. The picture is also in the middle of the fold, which makes it impossible to photograph/scan unless you bend the back and risk the whole thing falling apart.

*But they've been decent enough to write who's in the pictures all through the brochure (like the Las Vegas one did). A smart move when the lead roles are shared.

*Much, though not all, of the key text is both in Korean and English.

*The also have a cool presentation of the characters of the show, with a costume picture, the name of the character, and a short write-up. Oddly I don't think any other brochures has had this?

*All the cast headshots are b/w, which doesn't steal too much focus from the colour photos of the musical.

*They have new Hannibal bodices! Those are definitely not the original Aussie ones. I'm tempted to say they've gotten a bunch of European ones, as the panels are narrow and the velvet is dark and smooth. The Aussie ones had colourful crushed velvet and wide panels. But they have the Aussie rope skirts, which means the stripes of the skirt no longer match up with the stripes of the bodice. A pity, really. Pics to come...


That is so great! I loved all the pics you post of the Korean program...drooling over them actually!! :-) Thanks for sharing!

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

POTO Sydney 1996 Souvenir Programme

Post  Devon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 am

I was wondering if anyone has the POTO souvenir programme from Sydney, 1996 with Rob Guest, Danielle Eveett, and John Bowles. It's the program with the Phantom's chair w/the mask on the seat. Such a cool looking program!

I have one program I could trade:

Phantom of the Opera souvenir program, May of 2001.
Program includes fold out color cast photos and cast biographies insert.

Cast includes:
Gary Mauer as the Phantom, Rebecca Pitcher as Christine, and Tim Martin Gleason as Raoul. I also have a Canadian World Tour program as well from 1991.

Anyone who is interested, drop me a line!

Thanks....

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Scorp on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 am

Devon wrote:I was wondering if anyone has the POTO souvenir programme from Sydney, 1996 with Rob Guest, Danielle Eveett, and John Bowles. It's the program with the Phantom's chair w/the mask on the seat. Such a cool looking program!

I have that -- I actually bought it because I liked the cover so much. It's definitely one of the more creative brochures. The back has a flap where the cast programme is inserted, so you get two things with it.

I got your PM about the South African brochure, will reply in a minute.

_________________
In Hal Prince we trust.

Scorp

Posts : 1308
Join date : 2009-09-21

View user profile http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Scorp wrote:
Devon wrote:I was wondering if anyone has the POTO souvenir programme from Sydney, 1996 with Rob Guest, Danielle Eveett, and John Bowles. It's the program with the Phantom's chair w/the mask on the seat. Such a cool looking program!

I have that -- I actually bought it because I liked the cover so much. It's definitely one of the more creative brochures. The back has a flap where the cast programme is inserted, so you get two things with it.

I got your PM about the South African brochure, will reply in a minute.


I love the cover too...that's what got me so interested in that one! How are the pics inside? Are they darker like the Vienna ones? Or more like the London programmes?

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:43 am

The South Africa one have quite bright pictures. It reminds of the... (thinks hard) newest Danish brochure, as such. But it's smaller in size, with white cover, and with the Aussie sets and costumes. There's pictures within frames rather than pictures behind the text, as seen in the last couple of World Tour brochures. Sometimes the South African production is listed as a part of the World Tour, sometimes it's not. The cast is local and features a black (albeit very light skinned) Christine and a black Piangi. Some of the cast members continued into the World Tour, but as far as I can tell, most did not.

Courtesy of Scorp, I'm now the lucky owner of the NEW WEST END BROCHURE.

The good:
*Despite not being impressed by the technicalities of the photos, I like that someone has looked at the production with new eyes and tried out unusual angles and moments. There's a cool one of Christine facing the mirror bride, as well as a random one of the mirror bride doll seated on the throne. There's also cool photos from the mock operas.
*Scott Davies is depicted in costume, and his name written under the picture. Well deserved, seeing how he's served more or less as an alternate this last year.
*Phillip Griffith and Ellen Jackson is also depicted in profile, from the Hannibal scene. Another well deserved nod.
*The backside cover has a nice closeup of Red Death. Very, very cool.
*The full-page shots of the Mirror scene and the unmasking/"kiss" in PONR is atmospheric and cool.
*The actually make a new brochure for each cast change. I appreciate that more than I can say.
*They have various lines from the show written in nice, golden letters on the appropriate pictures. This is similar to previous West End brochures, as well as the Vegas one.
*The London deformity really is fantastic.
*Will Barratt is cute.

The bad:
*Several re-used photos from previous brochures. One is from around 2001. Ahem...
*Poor choice of photos for several scenes and actors. Won't mention names.
*The quality of the photos aren't really that great. Not compared to previous brochures, anyway. Two or three are downright blurry, and although it might be to underline the sense of movement, it doesn't have the creative nerve of for example the Stuttgart brochure, which did a similar thing throughout.

The evil:
*Purple cover! Yuck. Evil or Very Mad
*The corset/stomacher on Wendy Ferguson's Countess costume might be the ickiest one I've ever seen.


Last edited by operafantomet on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  MajesticPhantom on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Devon-

Your souvenir brochure with Gary Mauer, Rebecca Pitcher, and Tim Martin Gleason cannot be from May 2001. Gary Mauer didn't become a Phantom until the 2004/2005 season with the US Tour. The latest it could be is from early summer 2005, when Pitcher and Gleason left the tour to join the NY company.

MajesticPhantom

Posts : 270
Join date : 2010-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:35 pm

MajesticPhantom wrote:Devon-

Your souvenir brochure with Gary Mauer, Rebecca Pitcher, and Tim Martin Gleason cannot be from May 2001. Gary Mauer didn't become a Phantom until the 2004/2005 season with the US Tour. The latest it could be is from early summer 2005, when Pitcher and Gleason left the tour to join the NY company.

Oh, that's odd...the back of the program book states it was revised 2001. Hmmm....I will just go in and remove the year then since I wouldn't know for sure. Thanks for writing.....

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  MajesticPhantom on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 pm

No problem! The brochure itself (not the insert) was revised around 2001, and remained the same until 2006, when it was updated to feature the Record-Breaking Broadway cast.

MajesticPhantom

Posts : 270
Join date : 2010-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 pm

MajesticPhantom wrote:No problem! The brochure itself (not the insert) was revised around 2001, and remained the same until 2006, when it was updated to feature the Record-Breaking Broadway cast.

Okay. I thought for some reason perhaps the insert was put in the WRONG program but it sounds like it's the fact the insert was updated but the program wasn't. I already posted the revised information on Ebay AND contacted the person who is currently bidding on it to let them know just in case! I know what it's like when your a fan or collector and someone tells you the wrong thing, when it shows up it's irritating...so thanks! :-)

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  CountessDeChangy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:04 am

Hi, I was wondering if London has updated? The one I have has Gina, Simon and David.

CountessDeChangy

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:11 am

CountessDeChangy wrote:Hi, I was wondering if London has updated? The one I have has Gina, Simon and David.
Yes, a new one was printed in December 2010, featuring John Owen Jones, Sofia Escobar and Will Barratt. I've written some comments on it above.

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:50 am

operafantomet wrote:
CountessDeChangy wrote:Hi, I was wondering if London has updated? The one I have has Gina, Simon and David.
Yes, a new one was printed in December 2010, featuring John Owen Jones, Sofia Escobar and Will Barratt. I've written some comments on it above.

Speaking of the 2010 one, first let me ask...does it have the purple cover with the mask/rose on it? If that's the one, I just wrote to Dress Circle (their store online) and they currently have that one in stock...it's 5 (pounds). I think I may have to nab that one!!
if you need the website, here it is:
http://www.dresscircle.co.uk/

PS The guy who wrote to me said the older one is listed, that they have not updated the picture of the newer brochure yet.

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  CountessDeChangy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Devon wrote:
operafantomet wrote:
CountessDeChangy wrote:Hi, I was wondering if London has updated? The one I have has Gina, Simon and David.
Yes, a new one was printed in December 2010, featuring John Owen Jones, Sofia Escobar and Will Barratt. I've written some comments on it above.

Speaking of the 2010 one, first let me ask...does it have the purple cover with the mask/rose on it? If that's the one, I just wrote to Dress Circle (their store online) and they currently have that one in stock...it's 5 (pounds). I think I may have to nab that one!!
if you need the website, here it is:
http://www.dresscircle.co.uk/

PS The guy who wrote to me said the older one is listed, that they have not updated the picture of the newer brochure yet.

So the one that has the picture of the last one is it? I wasn't sure because all the info is off. If I'm wrong, can I get a link to it? Thanks!

CountessDeChangy

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

CountessDeChangy wrote:
Devon wrote:
operafantomet wrote:
CountessDeChangy wrote:Hi, I was wondering if London has updated? The one I have has Gina, Simon and David.
Yes, a new one was printed in December 2010, featuring John Owen Jones, Sofia Escobar and Will Barratt. I've written some comments on it above.

Speaking of the 2010 one, first let me ask...does it have the purple cover with the mask/rose on it? If that's the one, I just wrote to Dress Circle (their store online) and they currently have that one in stock...it's 5 (pounds). I think I may have to nab that one!!
if you need the website, here it is:
http://www.dresscircle.co.uk/

PS The guy who wrote to me said the older one is listed, that they have not updated the picture of the newer brochure yet.

So the one that has the picture of the last one is it? I wasn't sure because all the info is off. If I'm wrong, can I get a link to it? Thanks!

Hi there, sorry for the confusion. I will send you the DIRECT link the person from the Dress Circle website sent me. They have not updated the program picture or listing. This is what his email said, including the link for the program:


Hello Devon
It's £5
The link is below
It looks like the previous issue but I guess it just has not been changed but if you order that one it will be the one I described to you

Best WIshes

John +

http://www.dresscircle.co.uk/5364-15-Product-London%20Souvenir%20Brochure-Phantom%20Of%20The%20Opera%20The-22483

AND, he also sent me this email as well answering my question on the description of the current program they have in stock:

Hello Devon

The edition we currently stock is Dec 2010 and has a purple cover , Mask and rose
It is described as The Brilliant Original. If you order it that is the one you will receive

Best WIshes

John +Mail Order

I hope this helps!!!!
Devon~~

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  CountessDeChangy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Thank you muchs!! =D

CountessDeChangy

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New London Program

Post  Devon on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Just a head's up for anyone who is wanting the new December 2010 London program/brochure (The one w/the purple cover, mask and the rose) and is planning on purchasing it from Dress Circle. I ordered it the other day and was informed they ARE on back order. The order did go through but now I'm not sure how long it will take until I get the program even shipped out to me. They have NOT updated their page to the correct program (new picture and cast info) and it does not say it's out of stock or on back order. So just a friendly warning! If you still want to order and don't mind waiting, then go for it! :-)

Devon~

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm

http://shop.ebay.at/hofbxy/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A1%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A2473&rt=nc&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=3

This guy is selling an elder London brochure, plus the Vienna one. He also have lots of other semi rare and rare theatre brochures and CDs and whatnot.

HOPEFULLY I bought the Viennese version of Perry's "The Complete POTO" of him some days ago... I say hopefully, as I missed the actual auction and emailed him to ask if the book was still for sale. It was and I paid him, but then I realized I didn't do it through eBay... He seems like a trustworthy guy, though. And if he is: I'm SOOOOO looking forward to get that German languaged version of the book! I've been looking for it for several years.

ETA: just got an email about the book being shipped. Very Happy

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:34 pm

operafantomet wrote:http://shop.ebay.at/hofbxy/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A1%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A2473&rt=nc&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=3

This guy is selling an elder London brochure, plus the Vienna one. He also have lots of other semi rare and rare theatre brochures and CDs and whatnot.

HOPEFULLY I bought the Viennese version of Perry's "The Complete POTO" of him some days ago... I say hopefully, as I missed the actual auction and emailed him to ask if the book was still for sale. It was and I paid him, but then I realized I didn't do it through eBay... He seems like a trustworthy guy, though. And if he is: I'm SOOOOO looking forward to get that German languaged version of the book! I've been looking for it for several years.

ETA: just got an email about the book being shipped. Very Happy

Hey operafantomet,

Congrats on getting the Complete POTO Vienna book! I have found it on some sites but it is sooooo expensive! Will you post pics after you get it? I'd love to see!
Was looking through some of the seller's items, they have quite the musicals collection. Thanks for posting!
Oh and about not paying via Ebay, I have done that for some brochures and haven't had a problem. Since your doing it through PayPal you are at least secure and it's more legit, it should be fine! I'm serious about those pics though, got to see them...LOL

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

POTO Souvenir Brochures on Ebay

Post  Devon on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:44 am

Hello hello!

I am currently selling two POTO programs on Ebay right now. One is from the United States, the other from London. If anyone is interested, here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/caligirl_24/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thank you!
:-)

PS If you are from outside the USA and are interested, PM me on here and we could arrange an international shipping rate.

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 am

I've scored some new brochures these last two weeks:

*1993 Manchester (Dave Willetts, Lisa Hull and Mike Sterling)
*1994 Manchester (Mark McKerracher, Nikki Ankara, Mike Sterling)
*1994 Sydney (Rob Guest, Maree Johnson, Peter Cousens)

Plus the German languaged "Complete Phantom of the Opera" book!

ETA: plus... erm... the "Love Never Dies" programme. It arrived in my mailbox today. I haven't asked for it, nor have I paid for it, but.... thanks?

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

More Phantom brochures on Ebay

Post  Devon on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:38 am

I'm selling a few more POTO brochures on Ebay, if your interested, take a look:

http://shop.ebay.com/caligirl_24/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Klavirista on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 pm

I've received my very first program (the Vienna one) on Saturday Very Happy (shame on me, I bought the Phantom program just recently...) It's from Raimund Theater, so I'm looking for buying the Theater and der Wien's copy...

And... I join the club of lucky owners of "Alles über Das Phantom der Oper". Very Happy

Klavirista

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Moscow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 am

Klavirista wrote:I've received my very first program (the Vienna one) on Saturday Very Happy (shame on me, I bought the Phantom program just recently...) It's from Raimund Theater, so I'm looking for buying the Theater and der Wien's copy...

And... I join the club of lucky owners of "Alles über Das Phantom der Oper". Very Happy
I think the content is basically the same in those two. I have a Raimund one as well, and it features the original cast. I don't think they ever took new photos of current casts. Congrats with that book! I'm so excited about it. Very Happy

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 am

operafantomet wrote:
Klavirista wrote:I've received my very first program (the Vienna one) on Saturday Very Happy (shame on me, I bought the Phantom program just recently...) It's from Raimund Theater, so I'm looking for buying the Theater and der Wien's copy...

And... I join the club of lucky owners of "Alles über Das Phantom der Oper". Very Happy
I think the content is basically the same in those two. I have a Raimund one as well, and it features the original cast. I don't think they ever took new photos of current casts. Congrats with that book! I'm so excited about it. Very Happy

I agree with operafantomet, the Raimund/Wienn program is probably just about the same thing. I have the one that has the Raimund at the top of the cover and I'm guessing it isn't that difference from the Wienn.

I so wish I could get the Vienna POTO book but it's so darn expensive especially with shipping to the US! Please one of you post some pics!! Shocked

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Klavirista on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:26 pm

I think it's a matter of fact that you've got the ORIGINAL brochure Very Happy

Devon, the most pictures from "Alles über Das Phantom der Oper" were scanned by Loettchen last year, so you can find them here:
http://desertedphans.forumotion.net/t2p405-rare-pictures
http://desertedphans.forumotion.net/t2p420-rare-pictures

Klavirista

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 24
Location : Moscow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Klavirista wrote:I think it's a matter of fact that you've got the ORIGINAL brochure Very Happy

Devon, the most pictures from "Alles über Das Phantom der Oper" were scanned by Loettchen last year, so you can find them here:
http://desertedphans.forumotion.net/t2p405-rare-pictures
http://desertedphans.forumotion.net/t2p420-rare-pictures

Thank you so much! I'm going to check out the pictures right now. :-)

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the Swedish brochure??

Post  Devon on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:12 am

The next POTO souvenir brochure I'm looking for is the Swedish one....doesn't matter which one as I'm not sure how many there are out there. Does anyone out there have one they would be willing to sell?

Either that or I'm also looking for the Hungarian brochure as well. I have contacted the theater quite a number of times but have never gotten a response back!

Cheers!

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 pm

I don't have too much luck with the recent Phantom brochures I've bought. Neutral

OK, so I bought one labeled 1994 Manchester, but it turned out to be the 1993 Manchester, with a ticket stub from 1994. I already had the 1993 one. Booh.

I then bought a cool looking German one, and although the cover is different, the content is identical to one I already have. However, it was dead cheap, and one I want in my collection, so I'm not regretting it. I just hoped for a rare picture or two.

I also bought a 1994 Sydney brochure. And again, identical to one I already own (1991 Sydney), except larger in size. The photos inside are identical. But the new one is in *mint* condition, it looks fresh out from the print, and it also has a programme (=playbill). So again, worth it, but not what I hoped for.

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:39 pm

I got the "Alles über das Phantom der Oper" in the mail today, and I must say I'm a happy camper. It is lovely!

The structure and some chapters are identical to the English original (no surprise, as this is "only" a German edition), but the Viennese production photos and the Viennese libretto is unique. Ditto for some backstage and rehearsal photos. And surprise-surprise: Michael Le Poer Trench IS the photographer for the book. I have to reconsider my dislike for his work, cause the book pictures are lovely.

The book is hardcover, and not in the best of shape, but I am so happy to finally have gotten my copy of this book I'll ignore the wear-and-tear....

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

POTO Souvenir Brochures on Ebay

Post  Devon on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:45 am

Hey all! For those of you who still want to score the newest London POTO brochure, I'm currently selling a copy on Ebay along with an elder 1988 brochure as well. If you live outside the USA, just message me either on here or on Ebay and I can work with you pertaining to the shipping.

Here's the link, thanks for looking!

http://shop.ebay.com/caligirl_24/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:34 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum