Deserted Phans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souvenir brochures

+40
StrangerThanUDreamt
NightRachel
Mme Reyer
nynaevealmeera
tromp-la-mort
ianjonbourgandethanfreema
kakaroxox
phan101
TheMaskedLion
Paula74
AlwaysChristine
Porteña
Bunvendor
Helen
ladygodiva
TheFinnishPhantom
PhantomsGhost
MasqPhan
Klavirista
CountessDeChangy
SenorSwanky
Devon
Amberly_Nichole
Callie Daae
Christine's Shadow
MajesticPhantom
justin-from-barbados
London-Phan
Madame Giry
justin1976
Phantomlove
ML6
IamErik771
phantom10906
phantomgirl110
Raphael
EarlFan
HerMajesty
Scorp
operafantomet
44 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Souvenir brochures - Page 16 Empty Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  ladygodiva Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 pm

BeautyUnderneath wrote:I own 4 brochures and 2 programmes from the London production; usually when family members saw the show and gave me the brochures.

May 1990: Dave Willetts, Jill Washington, Michael Cormick
1994: Ethan Freeman, Jill Washington, Simon Bowman
1998: Glyn Kerslake, Jill Washington, Mike Sterling
June 2007: Earl Carpenter, Leila Benn Harris/Robyn North, Michael Xavier
November 2007: Ramin Karimloo, Leila Benn Harris/Robyn North, Michael Xavier + programme

I recently bidded for a programme and a brochure from around 1987-88 with Michael Ball as Raoul. I was tempted to bid for one with Michael Crawford and Claire Moore, but someone had already bidded, and I would be paying at least £12 for it, which I don't think is worth it. Are there any other sites to buy programmes/brochures from apart from eBay? I would really like a copy of the current London brochure Smile

to purchase copies of the current brochures of Phantom of the opera and other shows contact Dewynters http://www.dewynters.com/contact/offices/ they are the ones that can give you that info with current pricing etc

ladygodiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Mme Reyer Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Looking for this Broadway Playbill: http://www.playbillvault.com/Show/Detail/Cover/7818/8243/The-Phantom-of-the-Opera

It's the plain blue cover from Dec 2011. If anyone has an extra, please email at br3whit@bellsouth.net

Thanks
Mme Reyer
Mme Reyer

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:39 am

ladygodiva wrote:
BeautyUnderneath wrote:I own 4 brochures and 2 programmes from the London production; usually when family members saw the show and gave me the brochures.

May 1990: Dave Willetts, Jill Washington, Michael Cormick
1994: Ethan Freeman, Jill Washington, Simon Bowman
1998: Glyn Kerslake, Jill Washington, Mike Sterling
June 2007: Earl Carpenter, Leila Benn Harris/Robyn North, Michael Xavier
November 2007: Ramin Karimloo, Leila Benn Harris/Robyn North, Michael Xavier + programme

I recently bidded for a programme and a brochure from around 1987-88 with Michael Ball as Raoul. I was tempted to bid for one with Michael Crawford and Claire Moore, but someone had already bidded, and I would be paying at least £12 for it, which I don't think is worth it. Are there any other sites to buy programmes/brochures from apart from eBay? I would really like a copy of the current London brochure Smile

to purchase copies of the current brochures of Phantom of the opera and other shows contact  Dewynters http://www.dewynters.com/contact/offices/   they are the ones that can give you that info with current pricing etc

Dress Circle is also a good place for newer Phantom brochures. They usually have the newest one in stock, plus the previous one. If they don't list it in their website, contact them directly.

http://www.dresscircle.com

operafantomet
operafantomet

http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:35 am

OK folks. DON'T buy the RAH brochure online for outrageous sums. Everything over $30 is too much. They still sell the brochure at Her Majesty's Theatre in London, for £10. If you can't go yourself, ask a London friend. The $120 listings at eBay is frequent, but can in no way be justified. Just saying.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  London-Phan Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:23 pm

operafantomet wrote:OK folks. DON'T buy the RAH brochure online for outrageous sums. Everything over $30 is too much. They still sell the brochure at Her Majesty's Theatre in London, for £10. If you can't go yourself, ask a London friend. The $120 listings at eBay is frequent, but can in no way be justified. Just saying.
They were also selling them on the official site last time I looked. Even though they are on ebay for that crazy price I don't think they sell many if any at all. Did you have a good visit to phantom, I saw on you tumblr page that Scott Davies had to fly in at the last minute to cover, I thought they would have put Simon Shorten on or was he off too? Shame about Claire Moore hopefully she will join when her foot has healed.
London-Phan
London-Phan

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:32 am

London-Phan wrote:
operafantomet wrote:OK folks. DON'T buy the RAH brochure online for outrageous sums. Everything over $30 is too much. They still sell the brochure at Her Majesty's Theatre in London, for £10. If you can't go yourself, ask a London friend. The $120 listings at eBay is frequent, but can in no way be justified. Just saying.
They were also selling them on the official site last time I looked. Even though they are on ebay for that crazy price I don't think they sell many if any at all. Did you have a good visit to phantom, I saw on you tumblr page that Scott Davies had to fly in at the last minute to cover, I thought they would have put Simon Shorten on or was he off too? Shame about Claire Moore hopefully she will join when her foot has healed.
I had a brief, but fabulous visit to HMT! I was prepared for a crap seat wherever, and it turned out one of the seats behind the conductor was free and I got a last minute deal. Front row is awesome, especially because you can hear every nuance of the orchestra. But also because the acting becomes more intense, and the costumes...!

Simon Shorten was there, but I assume they just really needed him in the chorus since so many were off. It was the same case with Olivia Brereton - she was not scheduled to perform, so Ashleigh Fleming should have been on with Sofia Escobar sick. But using the understudies for the leads, and nothing for the standby and alternate, would mean a seriously understaffed performance. Or that is my guess anyway. Kudos to Scott Davies, though, doing a job in Scotland the night before, and celebrating this job into the night, and then getting a text with "You're needed in a few hours for two performances"...

I can't believe the RAH brochures gets those kind of prices on eBay, when they're so easy to buy through official means (and for a fair price). Just silly.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  stephantom53 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:05 pm

operafantomet wrote:
London-Phan wrote:
I had a brief, but fabulous visit to HMT! I was prepared for a crap seat wherever, and it turned out one of the seats behind the conductor was free and I got a last minute deal. Front row is awesome, especially because you can hear every nuance of the orchestra. But also because the acting becomes more intense, and the costumes...!

Simon Shorten was there, but I assume they just really needed him in the chorus since so many were off. It was the same case with Olivia Brereton - she was not scheduled to perform, so Ashleigh Fleming should have been on with Sofia Escobar sick. But using the understudies for the leads, and nothing for the standby and alternate, would mean a seriously understaffed performance. Or that is my guess anyway. Kudos to Scott Davies, though, doing a job in Scotland the night before, and celebrating this job into the night, and then getting a text with "You're needed in a few hours for two performances"...

I can't believe the RAH brochures gets those kind of prices on eBay, when they're so easy to buy through official means (and for a fair price). Just silly.

Dress circle in london still sell them too http://www.dresscircle.com/souvenir-brochures/7924-phantom-of-the-opera-the-at-the-albert-hall-souvenir-brochures-5026107060629.html
stephantom53
stephantom53

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Just been going through my archives and found several things I forgot I had, including a whole Phantom-devoted magazine from January 1988, when the Broadway production opened. Cool  This will make interesting reading.

Anyway, I also found a couple of souvenir brochures I don't have space for, really. One is a German one with Thomas Schulze. If anyone wants to trade, let me know, especially if you've got any pre-2000 Japanese ones or any from the Swedish, Dutch or Swiss productions.

P.S. Can anyone confirm that the Broadway 25th brochure is entirely new? It's not the one from 2006 with an insert (or that one heavily photoshopped), is it?
Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  operafantomet Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Scorp wrote:P.S. Can anyone confirm that the Broadway 25th brochure is entirely new? It's not the one from 2006 with an insert (or that one heavily photoshopped), is it?
Totally entirely new. They use the same layout as the current West End ones, but it features new photos of Hugh Panaro as the Phantom, Samantha Hill/Sierra Boggess as Christine and Kyle Barisich as Raoul. I rather like it.
operafantomet
operafantomet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunvendor Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 pm

I don't know much of the Japanese brochures... is this the sort of thing that would be of interest?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PHANTOM-of-the-OPERA-Japan-1990-SHIKI-THEATER-PROGRAM-/291002693074?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c11cb5d2&_uhb=1
Bunvendor
Bunvendor

Back to top Go down

Post  Devon Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:53 am

thephanfullerton wrote:I don't know much of the Japanese brochures... is this the sort of thing that would be of interest?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PHANTOM-of-the-OPERA-Japan-1990-SHIKI-THEATER-PROGRAM-/291002693074?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c11cb5d2&_uhb=1

I have that brochure and it's gorgeous! Totally worth the purchase. :-) In my opinion, the elder brochures from Japan are bigger and nicer than the more recent ones.
Devon
Devon

http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorp Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:48 pm

I finally got my hands on a long-time want: the Dutch brochure. My one appears to be from the actual Dutch premiere as there's a special ticket thing inside and a load of extras, like a mask-shaped tag. Thrilled that it's in mint condition too.

I still don't have a Swedish one though, so if anyone happens to have one they want to get rid of/know where I can get one, let me know!

Scorp
Scorp

http://phantomslair.com

Back to top Go down

Souvenir brochures - Page 16 Empty Regarding Souvenir Brochures

Post  harryallen90 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:08 pm

To all followers of Deserted Phans

My name is Harry Allen and I am on the lookout for various brochures for Phantom of the Opera shows that have been shown  worldwide. I am willing to either purchase or trade brochures that I have in my possession which are quite considerable in order to obtain so that I can add to my own collection. I look forward to hearing from anybody who is willing to help me in my search.
Many thanks

Harry Allen

harryallen90

Back to top Go down

Souvenir brochures - Page 16 Empty Regarding Souvenir Brochures

Post  harryallen90 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:14 pm

To all followers of Deserted Phans

My name is Harry Allen and I am on the lookout for various brochures for Phantom of the Opera shows that have been shown  worldwide. I am willing to either purchase or trade brochures that I have in my possession which are quite considerable in order to obtain brochures that I want so that I can add to my own collection. I look forward to hearing from anybody who is willing to help me in my search.
Many thanks

Harry Allen

harryallen90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16