Souvenir brochures

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:12 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/PHATOM-OPERA-LONDON-SOUVENIR-PROGRAM-/290498436885?_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D130538284494%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1310377526650245773#ht_1004wt_905


What the? A taaaad pricey for an elder brochure with MC, Claire Moore, and Steve Barton, etc. 89.99???? Whew! Shipping is reasonable and it has a "Make offer" on it but still.....also says there's some wear on the cover. I just think that's an outrageous price....!!

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 am

Devon wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/PHATOM-OPERA-LONDON-SOUVENIR-PROGRAM-/290498436885?_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D130538284494%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1310377526650245773#ht_1004wt_905

What the? A taaaad pricey for an elder brochure with MC, Claire Moore, and Steve Barton, etc. 89.99???? Whew! Shipping is reasonable and it has a "Make offer" on it but still.....also says there's some wear on the cover. I just think that's an outrageous price....!!
Agreed! That's a 9 too many... And even then it would be a bit overpriced. Laughing

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  PhantomsGhost on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 pm

There are a few of these brochures and playbills that are outrageously priced. Search I did http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=phantom+playbill I don't get the pricing on some of these. A playbill, to me, just isn't worth more than $10, signed or unsigned.

This one really, really floors me: http://entertainment-memorabilia.shop.ebay.com/Theater-Memorabilia-/2362/i.html?_nkw=phantom+of+the+opera&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

I'm guessing the seller really doesn't want to get rid of it.


PhantomsGhost

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 116
Location : Austin, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New "25 Year" Phantom Flyer

Post  Devon on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

I was wondering if anyone has an extra flyer of the new "25 year" anniversary Phantom of the Opera? I'm attaching a link with the picture. If anyone has an extra flyer they could send to me that would be GREAT. I could pay with PayPal. :-)

Thanks!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-Theatre-25-years-/370529800244?pt=UK_Collectables_Theatre_Opera_Ballet_Theatre_Programmes_Brochures_Flyers_CV&hash=item56454c1034#ht_500wt_1156

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Cool item - Canadian cast program (=playbill) signed by Peter Karrie, Glenda Balkan, David Rogers, Kim Stengel, Terry Hodges, Kristin Guiguet, Brent Webber and Catriona Ferguson.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-PHANTOM-OPERA-PROGRAM-CAST-SIGNATURES-/170372965056?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ab0522c0

Cool, except the price. US $100.00??????

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 am

operafantomet wrote:Cool item - Canadian cast program (=playbill) signed by Peter Karrie, Glenda Balkan, David Rogers, Kim Stengel, Terry Hodges, Kristin Guiguet, Brent Webber and Catriona Ferguson.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-PHANTOM-OPERA-PROGRAM-CAST-SIGNATURES-/170372965056?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ab0522c0

Cool, except the price. US $100.00??????


Yikes! My credit card would be screaming NOOOOO at me...lol That item is way overpriced, $100 US dollars is insane for an autographed playbill.

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

1997 Aussie Phantom Brochure

Post  Devon on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 am

I found this souvenir programme/brochure on the Australian Ebay if anyone is interested. It says shipping in Australia but often times if you contact the seller, they do ship to other countries (can't guarantee how much it will cost though) plus the seller does take PayPal:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Phantom-Opera-Programme-1997-/120765868512?pt=AU_MusicMemorabilia&hash=item1c1e34e9e0#ht_770wt_1139

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  EarlFan on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Got my first brochure/program from the Vienna production today. It's really nice, you even got a poster with it. I would love to have more of these but surprisingly few people on ebay.de ship outside Germany. This one I got for €3 (shipping free), so it was a great buy Very Happy

EarlFan

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-21
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://riasphantomfiles.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  TheFinnishPhantom on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:25 pm

EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.
EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.

EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.


JAHGSKISIHHlpjDLJDLÖJSLJÖDÖLJJÖLDLJÖDÖLJDÖLJDÖLJDSLDÖJLSÖLJDÖLJ

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

....

But congrats! It's a shame that many of the pictures are rather blurry, but I think they capture the feeling of the stage show quite nicely.




TheFinnishPhantom

Posts : 178
Join date : 2010-05-08
Location : Jyväskylä, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  ladygodiva on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 pm

TheFinnishPhantom wrote:
EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.
EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.

EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.


JAHGSKISIHHlpjDLJDLÖJSLJÖDÖLJJÖLDLJÖDÖLJDÖLJDÖLJDSLDÖJLSÖLJDÖLJ

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

....

But congrats! It's a shame that many of the pictures are rather blurry, but I think they capture the feeling of the stage show quite nicely.




Mine has a poster too, it is a folded one-sheet of the Das Phantom Der Oper, just the words not pics

ladygodiva

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 50
Location : Akron, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 am

ladygodiva wrote:
TheFinnishPhantom wrote:
EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.
EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.

EarlFan wrote:got a poster with it.


JAHGSKISIHHlpjDLJDLÖJSLJÖDÖLJJÖLDLJÖDÖLJDÖLJDÖLJDSLDÖJLSÖLJDÖLJ

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

....

But congrats! It's a shame that many of the pictures are rather blurry, but I think they capture the feeling of the stage show quite nicely.




Mine has a poster too, it is a folded one-sheet of the Das Phantom Der Oper, just the words not pics


I also have a Vienna brochure that came with a poster. Yeah the pics in the brochure were either far away or a bit blurry but my program was also from 1988...lol thought maybe that had something to do with it! The poster is great though, I think one is included in every Vienna brochure actually from what I've seen so far.

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Seeking some international POTO brochures

Post  Devon on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:39 am

Awhile back I asked if anyone on this forum had a few POTO souvenir brochures they would be willing to part with. It's been awhile so thought I'd ask again. :-) Right now I'm looking for either any Swedish, Korean, Polish, or Mexican brochures. I don't really have anything to trade with but I could pay via PayPal. Either post on this thread or PM me. Thanks so much!

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Amberly_Nichole on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Does anyone know if there will be (or already is) a souvenir brochure for the London production with John Owen-Jones, Sofia Escobar, Katie Hall and Killian Donnelly? And if so, what website(s) may be/will be selling it? Thanks very much!

Amberly_Nichole

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Helen on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Amberly_Nichole wrote:Does anyone know if there will be (or already is) a souvenir brochure for the London production with John Owen-Jones, Sofia Escobar, Katie Hall and Killian Donnelly? And if so, what website(s) may be/will be selling it? Thanks very much!

There should be one. As far as I know, there's one for every new cast in London. It won't be out yet, as cast change was only a few weeks ago. I don't know when exactly it'll be released, but I'd guess October or November, December at the latest. Dress Circle should sell it.

Helen

Posts : 251
Join date : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 am

Helen wrote:
Amberly_Nichole wrote:Does anyone know if there will be (or already is) a souvenir brochure for the London production with John Owen-Jones, Sofia Escobar, Katie Hall and Killian Donnelly? And if so, what website(s) may be/will be selling it? Thanks very much!

There should be one. As far as I know, there's one for every new cast in London. It won't be out yet, as cast change was only a few weeks ago. I don't know when exactly it'll be released, but I'd guess October or November, December at the latest. Dress Circle should sell it.


I sure hope when it comes out it matches the new blue and silver mask poster they have out right now! Would be a pretty brochure. :-)

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 am

How you can tell a Phantom event is coming up: check prices on eBay...


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-HER-MAJESTYS-THEATRE-RARE-PROGRAM-/260731061846?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb4c84656#ht_716wt_879
Programme (playbill) from West End July 2001: $99.95

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KISS-Paul-Stanley-Phantom-Opera-Program-Poster-/400155914373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2b26b085#ht_500wt_894
1999 brochure from Toronto, with Paul Stanley: $99.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-1986-PROGRAM-/160651838693?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2861694255145977941#ht_500wt_1128
2000 US tour programme with Ted Keegan, Rebecca Pitcher and John Cudia: $24.99

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 am

operafantomet wrote:How you can tell a Phantom event is coming up: check prices on eBay...


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-HER-MAJESTYS-THEATRE-RARE-PROGRAM-/260731061846?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb4c84656#ht_716wt_879
Programme (playbill) from West End July 2001: $99.95

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KISS-Paul-Stanley-Phantom-Opera-Program-Poster-/400155914373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2b26b085#ht_500wt_894
1999 brochure from Toronto, with Paul Stanley: $99.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHANTOM-OPERA-1986-PROGRAM-/160651838693?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2861694255145977941#ht_500wt_1128
2000 US tour programme with Ted Keegan, Rebecca Pitcher and John Cudia: $24.99


Wow, those are expensive programs!!

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:42 am

Just bought the 10th anniversary brochure from Japan:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320763327488

A bit pricy, but as the Japanese brochures are hard to come by, I was happy to snatch this one! I hope there are pictures I haven't seen before it in. I have the 1997 and 1999 brochures, and the cast is in large the same. But they tend to at least update the brochures each year/season. I X my fingers...

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 am

operafantomet wrote:Just bought the 10th anniversary brochure from Japan:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320763327488

A bit pricy, but as the Japanese brochures are hard to come by, I was happy to snatch this one! I hope there are pictures I haven't seen before it in. I have the 1997 and 1999 brochures, and the cast is in large the same. But they tend to at least update the brochures each year/season. I X my fingers...

Oh man, I was going to buy this brochure yesterday! I should have acted quicker...lol You'll have to post pictures for us when you get it! :-)

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:53 am

operafantomet wrote:Just bought the 10th anniversary brochure from Japan:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320763327488

A bit pricy, but as the Japanese brochures are hard to come by, I was happy to snatch this one! I hope there are pictures I haven't seen before it in. I have the 1997 and 1999 brochures, and the cast is in large the same. But they tend to at least update the brochures each year/season. I X my fingers...


Oh I have two Japanese brochures one from 2000 and the other from 2005. The cast appears to be the same BUT I noticed while there were a couple of the same pics, most of them were different. I'm sure you'll see some pictures in there that you don't already have! :-)

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:54 am

This is pretty cool, autographed elder brochure and at a fair price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phantom-Opera-Dave-Willets-Claire-Moore-Autographed-UK-Souvenir-Program-/300601668563?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fd4173d3#ht_500wt_1361

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:26 pm

I just won a brochure from the UK tour - Edinburgh Playhouse 1995. GBP 3.99 / US $6.26 - not too bad, considering I think the UK tour ones are hard to come by. Anyone knows who was the cast in 1995? I could probably google it, but indulge me just this time...

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Bunvendor on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:51 pm

operafantomet wrote:I just won a brochure from the UK tour - Edinburgh Playhouse 1995. GBP 3.99 / US $6.26 - not too bad, considering I think the UK tour ones are hard to come by. Anyone knows who was the cast in 1995? I could probably google it, but indulge me just this time...
mark Mckerracher did the Uk tour in maanchester and edinburgh so it could be him, but I am not sure, there is always scott davies, and perhaps dave willets (but I doubt it.)

Bunvendor

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  justin1976 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:17 pm

I saw that production. It was Mark Mckerracher and Nicky Adams.

justin1976

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Thank you so much! This made me very happy, as I've seen some of those Mckerracher/Adams photos and I've wanted the brochure they originated from for a long time. I just didn't know it was the one I actually bid on! Very Happy

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Devon on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:12 am

operafantomet wrote:Thank you so much! This made me very happy, as I've seen some of those Mckerracher/Adams photos and I've wanted the brochure they originated from for a long time. I just didn't know it was the one I actually bid on! Very Happy

You will have to post pictures, I'd like to see them! :-)

Devon

Posts : 339
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 37
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://devonsdomain.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  operafantomet on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Devon wrote:
operafantomet wrote:Thank you so much! This made me very happy, as I've seen some of those Mckerracher/Adams photos and I've wanted the brochure they originated from for a long time. I just didn't know it was the one I actually bid on! Very Happy

You will have to post pictures, I'd like to see them! :-)
Of course!

_________________
JOSEFINE TO THE PHANTOM:
You come off as... somewhat... rough...

operafantomet

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 37
Location : Norway

View user profile http://www.anea.no

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Mme Reyer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:03 pm

If anyone picked up an extra from the 25th Anniversary celebrations, I'd be willing to pay for it plus postage to the US. Email Rhonda at br3whit@bellsouth.net

Mme Reyer

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  justin1976 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:39 pm

The 25th Anniversary Concert brochure is stunning - almost identical in format to the Les Mis concert one - tons of gorgeous photos, complete list of recordings, photos of London posters of the years, two pages showing various marquees and opening dates, two pages of memorabilia/merchandise, an ad for the forthcoming tour (I really like the poster for this) and six stunning pages dedicated to 'The Irreplaceable Maria Bjornson' with many of the original designs (lots of which i have never seen). A real treat, should be available online soon.

justin1976

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Mme Reyer on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:22 am

I hope they sell it online. Ebay prices are outrageous.

Mme Reyer

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Souvenir brochures

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:33 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum